[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

I've still been having a blast. Currently lvl 95 with 1 death. I've done twinned cores with triple damage mods, twinned colosseum with triple damage mods and no regen. I actually died in a zana map to enemies not loading before upgrading to 16gb of ram. Currently sitting at 6,388 life, 216 ES, ele weak capped resists, bleed immune, stun immune, 33k evasion, 400 life regen, 56 mana regen, 60 dodge and 50 spell dodge. Also 407k DoT on tooltip. The build feels fantastic. Well done on the build and guide!
Delirium IGN: Language
Minor update:

#1 - I've just released the Guide to Blight Towers (or rather a data dump). There's still stuff to do but i'm honestly tired of delaying it any longer. I think it might've end up way too image heavy, the inconsistent font and too bright images for fire/cold/lightning/physical towers.

#2 - CA's degen is no longer delayed since 3.8.1 patch.

#3 - After the patch hit, i've completed all my blighted maps immediately. Had absolutely no issues clearing them. T12 Dig and T7 Conservatory. Used 20% reduced cost of towers/upgrades for small breathing room.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I'm really enjoy my time with the build, it seems to be coming together nicely. Thanks a lot for all the help along the way.

I'm at a state now where everything on my gear seems OK and I havnt met a "natural" barrier yet as I dont get to play so much (only dipping into yellow maps now). Now I have a bit of a struggle with what to upgrade next. Maybe you could give me a pointer on what my weakest pieces are?

My resistances are all slightly above cap and my chance to evade is at 75% during flask and I've got 5,2k HP.

Any input is appreciated!

My character

Last edited by mccready on Sep 23, 2019, 3:31:10 AM
any recomendations for Anoint enchants ? like a decent not too expensive one. For amulet that is
"
Ziakah wrote:
any recomendations for Anoint enchants ? like a decent not too expensive one. For amulet that is

Something something corruption. Red / Black / Black.
"
mccready wrote:
Spoiler
I'm really enjoy my time with the build, it seems to be coming together nicely. Thanks a lot for all the help along the way.

I'm at a state now where everything on my gear seems OK and I havnt met a "natural" barrier yet as I dont get to play so much (only dipping into yellow maps now). Now I have a bit of a struggle with what to upgrade next. Maybe you could give me a pointer on what my weakest pieces are?

My resistances are all slightly above cap and my chance to evade is at 75% during flask and I've got 5,2k HP.

Any input is appreciated!

My character

Your gear indeed is fine. I would suggest following:

* Divine your Atziri's Step or buy ones with better rolls. Also get a nice enchant on it if possible.
* Your gloves could be better, you should easily find something with 100+ hp and some bonus resistances. Yes, i know you're capped but being a little over to easier switch gear is always good idea
* Helmet with 30% CA duration enchant. Your current one could use little bit more life in general.
* Search for quiver with higher life i guess, or craft one. It is going be slightly expensive.

Besides that, big ticket items:

* Empower 3/4 (lvl 4 is obviously big, lvl 3 not much)
* Elder bow with 7-link or +1 arrow.

"
Ziakah wrote:

Done that long time ago, should prolly add to the guide at this point. Cheapest good one is Corruption notable, a massive damage increase:

List of all noteworthy notables:
Spoiler
Levelling:
* Diamond Skin - Teal , Sepia , Clear (12% to all resistances)

Damage:
* Corruption - Black , Black , Crimson (BIG damage notable)

Life / Defenses:
* Constitution - Golden , Golden , Silver (strongest life notable)
* Soul of Steel - Golden , Golden , Golden (great defensive notable)
* Discipline and Training - Silver , Silver , Black (very strong life notable)

Interesting / Build enabling:
* Whispers of Doom - Golden , Golden , Black (+1 curse)
* Charisma - Golden , Golden , Opalescent (reduced mana reservation)
* Cleansed Thoughts - Golden , Azure , Clear (hidden, double chaos resistance)
* Hardened Scars - Golden , Black , Teal (hidden, fortify during life flask)

That reminds me, i didn't think it would work but apparently it does. Hardened Scars also activates for hybrid flasks unlike other life flask specific bonuses. Hybrid flasks can also roll "Enduring" prefix that keeps them active even if you're full mana, which means you can have Fortify in a flask. Extremely powerful option and almost completely crowds out other options. It does have few downsides, like having to click 4 flasks, losing 1 instant flask and flask not being always active during bosses. Still very strong option to consider.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL wrote:

* Divine your Atziri's Step or buy ones with better rolls. Also get a nice enchant on it if possible.
* Your gloves could be better, you should easily find something with 100+ hp and some bonus resistances. Yes, i know you're capped but being a little over to easier switch gear is always good idea
* Helmet with 30% CA duration enchant. Your current one could use little bit more life in general.
* Search for quiver with higher life i guess, or craft one. It is going be slightly expensive.

Besides that, big ticket items:

* Empower 3/4 (lvl 4 is obviously big, lvl 3 not much)
* Elder bow with 7-link or +1 arrow.

Thank you very much. I will slowly work through that list. I also re-read the crafting section where I discovered some new aspects. I'm slowly starting to get a grip on elder, shaper, enchantments and stuff.

I already upgraded my helm and sidegraded the gloves to compensate for the resistance loss. From my past gaming career I'm pretty good at stutter stepping and have no issues keeping pools everywhere all the time, so I went for the damage enchant.
Hi, currently have a good time leveling with this build, i was wondering if you need to make gems 20/20 before vaaling them or you can just corrupt to make them 21/20?
"
EpicJustEpic wrote:
Hi, currently have a good time leveling with this build, i was wondering if you need to make gems 20/20 before vaaling them or you can just corrupt to make them 21/20?

One of the outcomes of using a Vaal Orb on a skill gem is adding or subtracting one level. Therefore the gem must be 20/20 to receive the 21/20 outcome.

--

Blight Update:

I just finished Uber Elder at level 96. It took a lot longer than I would have liked to get to this point. I didn't force Atlas progression very effectively this league (esp. being in trade league).

Red Elder and Shaper were deathless and quite easy. Was lucky enough to find a Dying Sun during Shaper completion, which I should probably start using! Two deaths against Uber Elder, both positioning errors on my part. I want to keep working on that boss fight, as I tend to get overwhelmed in the latter half of the fight.

I'm really enjoying the Blight mechanic! I find a combination of Empowering, Lightning, and Cold/Stun works well against most encounters. Blighted Maps feel intense and rewarding (I've mostly been running them with in a duo with a friend).

Uber Elder gear setup:
Spoiler
Crafted this monster myself the other day
. Now up to 6,589 life and 253 ES with 463k resting tooltip dot and 519k with frenzy charges active. <3333 this build!
Delirium IGN: Language

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info