[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

"
myky wrote:
Hello, do you think the 8 new Grandmasters will be a challenge?

Based on the 0 information we know about them?
Hello guys i wanna ask you about this Arc mines build, because i wanna make it my starter build for the new Incursion league.But i wonder why everyone use Saboteur, is it better then Assassin and what is the difference?

Thank you!!!
"
ka7ara wrote:
Hello guys i wanna ask you about this Arc mines build, because i wanna make it my starter build for the new Incursion league.But i wonder why everyone use Saboteur, is it better then Assassin and what is the difference?

Thank you!!!

Assassin + 2x Shimmeron has higher / top tier single target dps.

Saboteur is extremely tanky and has high regen (if you take the "regen" and the "blind" ascendancy nodes).
thoughts on this build or changes for HC in 3.3? looking for a good arc totem or arc mines build to roll with.
how would this build work as a mapper not just a hogm build?
love the look of this build, would love to do more content and have the choice of grandmasters. anyone done red elder and shaper? did u get there comfortably? thx guys/op
#StandardLivesMatter
Would love to see tree progression

This will be my first 3.3 build

Thanks
what would you recommend doing if essence worms are 28c and you cant afford it?
Last edited by jayceenoodle on Jun 3, 2018, 12:27:42 AM
finished hogm on my 2nd attempt this league with this build :D

becareful of new exile Thespiderqueenbydemi she is like mul gubben but tankier and do more dmg she could 1 shot u if too low hp im at 4.3k and almost die just from trigger 3 mines
Last edited by clonehuman on Jun 4, 2018, 11:45:10 PM
I'm fairly new here, so I hope you'll forgive a fairly basic question. How does this build work? Specifically the basic support gems. It looks to me like you've got the Arc spell supported by some Mine support gems. But the arc spell itself doesn't place mines, so how or why does this work at all?

I've seen something similar on youtube, but just trying to wrap my head around the rules and figure this out. Thanks for any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info