[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

Awesome build!
"
Selfish wrote:
Awesome build!

thanks
Great build! Thanks for the guide, it got me my most deathless Uber Elders in any league :)

I am experimenting with Jugg instead of Pathfinder with Hale Negator + Bubonic Trail for even more tankiness in Delves and so far I only feel a bit weaker in the first second or so of an Uber fight before the spirit charges start generating. Damage with a 450+ dps sword and a few GG jewels is not a problem. If I had better rings I think the performance of Pathfinder would start to feel even worse? I haven't done the PoB math or played with that extensively enough, though.

Thought it'd be worth noting as an option for people that wanted a little more layered defense! The only time I've died on uber since has been me being terrible and not hearing a Shaper slam coming + standing in the path of an ice spear at the same time :P
"
Great build! Thanks for the guide, it got me my most deathless Uber Elders in any league :)

I am experimenting with Jugg instead of Pathfinder with Hale Negator + Bubonic Trail for even more tankiness in Delves and so far I only feel a bit weaker in the first second or so of an Uber fight before the spirit charges start generating. Damage with a 450+ dps sword and a few GG jewels is not a problem. If I had better rings I think the performance of Pathfinder would start to feel even worse? I haven't done the PoB math or played with that extensively enough, though.

Thought it'd be worth noting as an option for people that wanted a little more layered defense! The only time I've died on uber since has been me being terrible and not hearing a Shaper slam coming + standing in the path of an ice spear at the same time :P

Glad you liked it
have 1 unnatural and 2 meeks anything i can do with them to make the build even better? any help is appreciated.
Last edited by Whatisyoudoing on Jan 5, 2019, 4:35:30 PM
"
have 1 unnatural and 2 meeks anything i can do with them to make the build even better? any help is appreciated.

Probably yes but I haven't looked into it for the ST build. I'm using this combo on my current betrayal build and it's incredible.
Hello guys! I've been playing this build on hardcore with huge success, although with a few changes:

- I chose elementalist for 2nd ascendancy instead of raider/pathfinder. I know this is bad because the witch start is useless, but feels great for map clearing. I also know it's worse for bossing.

Having said that, is it still good or should i respec?

- Because I chose elementalist I'm also running triple herald instead of Wrath + herald of ice.

- I'm using thunderfist for now because I couldn't afford a 5L belly.

I'm 79 now, working through tiers 4~6 and here goes my gear:

What should I upgrade next?
"
Hello guys! I've been playing this build on hardcore with huge success, although with a few changes:

- I chose elementalist for 2nd ascendancy instead of raider/pathfinder. I know this is bad because the witch start is useless, but feels great for map clearing. I also know it's worse for bossing.

Having said that, is it still good or should i respec?

- Because I chose elementalist I'm also running triple herald instead of Wrath + herald of ice.

- I'm using thunderfist for now because I couldn't afford a 5L belly.

I'm 79 now, working through tiers 4~6 and here goes my gear:

What should I upgrade next?

Elementalist is a good choice, if you like it roll with it. It's all preference
can it work with jewelled foil with craft mod-hit cant be evaded?
i mean use 2 rapiers..
can it work?
(im girl,im blond and try to undestand)
I'm currently at 61 and running blood rage right now. I was just wondering if I was running it weirdly since it drains a lot of life when I'm not fighting and it doesn't quite work well with Damage on Full Life and Vaal Pact on the skill tree. Is there a way to counter it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info