[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

Ok, just getting started with this build (second character of this league), but I don't have a lot of experience playing with ele stacking builds. I know my gear is pretty much shite right now, but what should I upgrade first? I have ~7 or 8 ex to spend right now, but can farm more. Should I start getting a stronger foil or should I focus on jewels, jewelry or another thing?

UPDATE:

Upgraded some items, got helm enchant, crafted two Opal Rings, bought new jewels and a Stygian Vise, so my items are like this now:

Spoiler

What should I aim to upgrade next? :)
Last edited by murilomuka on Dec 20, 2018, 5:02:22 PM

I think I found a potentially good claw for this build but I've no idea how to craft it. I think I'd need to find "Prefixes cannot be changed" and then multi craft Att Speed/Crit stuff. What are your thoughts on this item for the build?
"
murilomuka wrote:
Ok, just getting started with this build (second character of this league), but I don't have a lot of experience playing with ele stacking builds. I know my gear is pretty much shite right now, but what should I upgrade first? I have ~7 or 8 ex to spend right now, but can farm more. Should I start getting a stronger foil or should I focus on jewels, jewelry or another thing?

UPDATE:

Upgraded some items, got helm enchant, crafted two Opal Rings, bought new jewels and a Stygian Vise, so my items are like this now:

Spoiler

What should I aim to upgrade next? :)

Getting closer to 25% IAS on a foil with crit as well would help a lot
"

I think I found a potentially good claw for this build but I've no idea how to craft it. I think I'd need to find "Prefixes cannot be changed" and then multi craft Att Speed/Crit stuff. What are your thoughts on this item for the build?

I wouldn't craft on that claw because its implicit doesn't do anything as we're already leech capped.
Last edited by Mure83 on Dec 25, 2018, 9:11:25 AM
Would loreweave work or is shroud more dps overall
"
MicoXD wrote:
Would loreweave work or is shroud more dps overall

Loreweave would def work, would have to check POB to see the diff
Not sure if this has been asked before...but does a jewellers touch prophecy work on Shroud of the Lightless?

I've heard the abyssal socket could mess with it?

Thanks
"
Drakonus12 wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked before...but does a jewellers touch prophecy work on Shroud of the Lightless?

I've heard the abyssal socket could mess with it?

Thanks

Jeweller's touch does NOT work on shroud of the lightless bc the abyssal socket counts as 6s
Crafted myself a decent pair of rings, praise multimod + veiled mods

I'm currently trying to craft a similar amulet, but getting a t1 wed/t1 crit multi base is going to take a stupid amount of alterations. But the 40 % dmg while leeching prefix veiled mod seems really nice.
"
Oehru wrote:
Crafted myself a decent pair of rings, praise multimod + veiled mods

I'm currently trying to craft a similar amulet, but getting a t1 wed/t1 crit multi base is going to take a stupid amount of alterations. But the 40 % dmg while leeching prefix veiled mod seems really nice.

Yea the new crafts seem to be very nice for the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info