[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

"
Extremo_X wrote:
Hello kyarate I started the build now, I'm suffering a little with the survival I would like tips.

all my resistances are at 75%

gear:

Wow your helmet oh my god. lovely

ES, Armour in this build is really important.

if you have enough armour you can fight in close range ( point blank).

but if you dont have it you cannot have enough tanky , also DPS.

We already have enough dps, even you can shocked with your helmet.

So I do not recommend vinktar.

"increase armour, eavasion duing flask effect is essential"

Also, instead of silver flask

or

(it needs bleeding option diamond flask)

Last edited by kyarate on Jan 4, 2018, 8:09:22 PM
"
kyarate wrote:
"
Extremo_X wrote:
Hello kyarate I started the build now, I'm suffering a little with the survival I would like tips.

gear:

or

Dont use Incandescent Heart without Watcher's Eye, i bet you dont even have 5k ES,
Get a good rolled

The build is paper, and i dont think it will change even with 7k ES.
"
ptoop84 wrote:

Dont use Incandescent Heart without Watcher's Eye, i bet you dont even have 5k ES,
Get a good rolled

thx your comments.

:D i just checked your profile.

and you dont get any ES from 2rings, amulet.

if you get 100es, 20% Es , some intelligence from these things.

you could get 8000 ES.

also if there is Es from 1-2jewel. could get more 200-400 Es.

As we know Es gear is expensive but strong when we have gear.

you should have increased Armour option instead of curse immune from flask.

After you have good gear, you can use curse immune .

Last edited by kyarate on Jan 5, 2018, 5:15:45 AM
Hi, can you help me?

I've build the v2 tree to not use watcher eye, since I'm on standard.
I've around 9,8k of ES, 21k tooltip dps on KB and 33k tooltip on barrage, on pob I have only 700k of dps maximum damage on barrage, on your pob version you have 2,5kk, can you help me to find what I did wrong?

Here my itens:

PS: English isn't my first language.
PPS: My amulet and my ring with phys will be changed as soon as I can
Last edited by Suzim on Jan 5, 2018, 9:42:51 AM
"
kyarate wrote:
"
ptoop84 wrote:

Get a good rolled

thx your comments.

:D i just checked your profile.

and you dont get any ES from 2rings, amulet.

if you get 100es, 20% Es , some intelligence from these things.

you could get 8000 ES.

also if there is Es from 1-2jewel. could get more 200-400 Es.

As we know Es gear is expensive but strong when we have gear.

you should have increased Armour option instead of curse immune from flask.

After you have good gear, you can use curse immune .

did i ask for your tips?
"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
kyarate wrote:
"
Extremo_X wrote:

gear:

or

Get a good rolled

I am already using Watcher's Eye and I am with a little more than 6k of es more anyway and very glass canon, I suffered enough in the elder

Last edited by Extremo_X on Jan 5, 2018, 7:20:01 AM
I have 2.1 mil dps in pob, and 6.1k ES and i dont have any problems until t16 guardians.Yes sometimes i die due to rippy rare-s or rippy abyss mobs but not that often.This is my 3rd wander and i think the most tankiest one, okay maybe my first pf ci wander was tankier because of much more ES (before the ES nerf i had 10k) but if u count in the incandescent armour u have 25% more life against elemental one hit mechanism, so i would say i have 7.6k ES, nothing can one hit me.I did the phoenix guardian with one death (i was lame) and tried the mino but with temporal chain i couldnt beat him :D.It was not a good idea to go with tc curse on me... xD Otherwise, im doin red elder maps deathless, t15maps too.Okay some t15map bosses are shit, they have more phases, and we can die due to them because we dont have enemy where we can leech, but these are doable too with more dodging.So, i dont understand when some people say this wander is glasscannon or they say without flasks its squishy...Ofc its shit without flasks because we are pathfinders, our strongest form comes from flasks, obviously you need the learn flask management if u want to play pf...Thx for OP for this build, it does exactly what he writes in his guide!

Suzim:As u said u play in std, so u dont have those juicy flat ele dmg jewels like us and your wand has low edps too (okay not that low but not high enough), i would say this is your problem, mostly.Your amulet and ring as u mentioned lack WED and Flat lightning dmg, thats a huge dps loss too.
Last edited by slicchabib on Jan 5, 2018, 8:07:57 AM
"
slicchabib wrote:
I have 2.1 mil dps in pob, and 6.1k ES and i dont have any problems until t16 guardians.Yes sometimes i die due to rippy rare-s or rippy abyss mobs but not that often.This is my 3rd wander and i think the most tankiest one, okay maybe my first pf ci wander was tankier because of much more ES (before the ES nerf i had 10k) but if u count in the incandescent armour u have 25% more life against elemental one hit mechanism, so i would say i have 7.6k ES, nothing can one hit me.I did the phoenix guardian with one death (i was lame) and tried the mino but with temporal chain i couldnt beat him :D.It was not a good idea to go with tc curse on me... xD Otherwise, im doin red elder maps deathless, t15maps too.Okay some t15map bosses are shit, they have more phases, and we can die due to them because we dont have enemy where we can leech, but these are doable too with more dodging.So, i dont understand when some people say this wander is glasscannon or they say without flasks its squishy...Ofc its shit without flasks because we are pathfinders, our strongest form comes from flasks, obviously you need the learn flask management if u want to play pf...Thx for OP for this build, it does exactly what he writes in his guide!

Suzim:As u said u play in std, so u dont have those juicy flat ele dmg jewels like us and your wand has low edps too (okay not that low but not high enough), i would say this is your problem, mostly.Your amulet and ring as u mentioned lack WED and Flat lightning dmg, thats a huge dps loss too.

cmon bro ur lvl 93...
"
Suzim wrote:
Hi, can you help me?

I've build the v2 tree to not use watcher eye, since I'm on standard.
I've around 9,8k of ES, 21k tooltip dps on KB and 33k tooltip on barrage, on pob I have only 700k of dps maximum damage on barrage, on your pob version you have 2,5kk, can you help me to find what I did wrong?

Here my itens:

PS: English isn't my first language.
PPS: My amulet and my ring with phys will be changed as soon as I can

Standard has no Abyssal jewl, but have good Es gear so.

Recommend delete many Es nodes. (i guess 7500~800Es is enough)

and put every DPs nodes.

It will be better to get elemental damage, flat lightning damage from ring.
critical multiflier, crit chance, flat damage from amulet.

Recommend flat damage vinktar, flat-ligtning enchant on skyforth.

4. follow my flask setup (magic options are important)
"
Extremo_X wrote:

I am already using Watcher's Eye and I am with a little more than 6k of es more anyway and very glass canon, I suffered enough in the elder

[/quote]

i checked your profile again.

the most important thing is tank, (at least 7000 ES)

and second is DPS.

you are using ylfeban's helmet instead of 320Es vertex. ( you have really good DPS)

so you have to put more Es node instead of DPS or jewel node.

Put ES nodes First! instead of jewels or leveling up 3-4more then put them all ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info