[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

What is better?

or abyss glove with 2 jewel?
Am i missing something? The watchers eye is like 10chaos? why do people make it seem like it is expensive?
"
iSlimBeef wrote:
Am i missing something? The watchers eye is like 10chaos? why do people make it seem like it is expensive?

You need a watcher's eye that at least turns your mana into ES while clarity is active. 30ex~

A huge bonus would be lightning penetration while wrath is active. ~50ex
"
Cenzia wrote:
"
iSlimBeef wrote:

You need a watcher's eye that at least turns your mana into ES while clarity is active. 30ex~

A huge bonus would be lightning penetration while wrath is active. ~50ex

Lol that makes sense. Ty
"
Extremo_X wrote:
hi kyarate i gotta get that enchant on ylfleblam your buid in the next days

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

What a great,

What a amazing!.

What a helemt .

abyss league?

i really want that helmet!

if you have any mind selling it.

let me know !

that's really good!! thx
"
Cenzia wrote:
What is better?

or abyss glove with 2 jewel?

both are good! (abyss gloves is better dps, less ES)

but you can use abyss gloves with 2jewel

when you have nothing to upgrade in your build :D
Anyone has tried this and the queenliness wanderfinder that could tell me how they stand against each other?

Also, how much currency would you need to get decent and kill shaper etc with this?
Anyone has tried this and the queenliness wanderfinder that could tell me how they stand against each other?

Also, how much currency would you need to get decent and kill shaper etc with this?
"
Sillyx wrote:

This build is safer but 10x stronger. But also 10x more expensive.

QOTF is definitely the better option for starters.
"
Cenzia wrote:
"
Sillyx wrote:

This build is safer but 10x stronger. But also 10x more expensive.

QOTF is definitely the better option for starters.

Thanks mate was wandering same question too
Guess going sell my wander qotf soon
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info