[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

Hi,

I see that

1. Head - The Vertex
2. Armor - Atziri Splendour
3. Gloves - Shaper Touch
4. W1 - Wand with good ele dmg
5. Shield - ES, All RES
6. Boots - Sin Trek
7. Abyss Belt with

- STR
- ES
- Flask effect
- Flask duration
- % ele dmg

Armor and Shield gives me 36% res + 16% res from passive tree (all gives 52%).

Everyone know we need 135% - 60% = 75%

then (i thinking what to buy or how should my eq looks like)

best Ring ?
- ES
- % ele dmg
- rest res ?

is there a jewel with

- ligh dmg
- ligh dmg to wand
- ES
- all RES? or (fire and cold res)?

maybe what best amulet would be?

Getting more and more interested of this build, is there anyone that can give me a rough estimation of how much currency that would be needed to run this decently?

Kind regards
nice build, my double legacy reach will be retired :3
OP has made a nice guide, there u can see what u need to have to make this build decent.I would say skyforth is must (u can generate pc with another stuff too, but you loose dmg this way, and skyforth gives almost stun immune too), its 13+ex.Flask are needed too, vinktar(attack version) and dying sun cost 7exalt i think atm.For shield u have to spend at least 30-40c, wand need flat lightning dmg at least (T1), they are not so pricey but multimodding rise the price up, so u have to spend 3-4 ex for wand too (or go with piscator, but i prefer rare wands), 6link regalia with 500+ ES is some ex (would say 4-5), good rings with accuracy-wed-flatES-lightning dmg and some resists are not so pricey either, sure u can find some rings for ridiculous price but i got my rings for 40-50 c.And for last the jewels, they are already a bit expensives, the best jewels are with lightning dmg to attacks and lightning dmg with wands and flat ES are goes for 30c at least, and u need 3-4 so jewels are 100-120c.I would say 30ex needed for the build to run t11+ maps easily.Sure u can go on lower budget but then u cant expect too much.
"
slicchabib wrote:
OP has made a nice guide, there u can see what u need to have to make this build decent.I would say skyforth is must (u can generate pc with another stuff too, but you loose dmg this way, and skyforth gives almost stun immune too), its 13+ex.Flask are needed too, vinktar(attack version) and dying sun cost 7exalt i think atm.For shield u have to spend at least 30-40c, wand need flat lightning dmg at least (T1), they are not so pricey but multimodding rise the price up, so u have to spend 3-4 ex for wand too (or go with piscator, but i prefer rare wands), 6link regalia with 500+ ES is some ex (would say 4-5), good rings with accuracy-wed-flatES-lightning dmg and some resists are not so pricey either, sure u can find some rings for ridiculous price but i got my rings for 40-50 c.And for last the jewels, they are already a bit expensives, the best jewels are with lightning dmg to attacks and lightning dmg with wands and flat ES are goes for 30c at least, and u need 3-4 so jewels are 100-120c.I would say 30ex needed for the build to run t11+ maps easily.Sure u can go on lower budget but then u cant expect too much.

Very good answer, thank you very much! :)
Hello,

I wanted to give a thorough reply of MY OPINION about this build and how it plays out.

Pros :
- Tanky. Obviously.
- It's CI
- Can farm Chayula (Its chayula, not chayura) 24/7
- Can run Uber

Cons :

- Very Expensive. I spent about 80ex on this build.
- Market availability - You simply can't buy VITAL parts of the market. Like the 9% Flask effect + Str stygian base

Spent 5 ex just crafting this.
- It's not fast. Ultra turtle mode once your quicksiler ran out.
- Slow leech for the fact you get hit 100% of the time. Fast attacking mobs will fuck you up (Like full mod vault boss)
Slow movement speed due to armour slowing you down with all flasks up.
- KB doesn't feel smooth because of little critical strike chance. 29% atm without flask/power charges.
- No base defenses. Once your flasks are inactive for a second or less you die.
- Level requirement is about 93+~ to make this smooth.
- Capping elemental resistances seems virtually impossible without sacrifing ES/dmg jewels

My opinion : This build is not worth it's currency and seems to have some major deficits for the currency it needs

Overall I prefer the QOTF Version. Nice guide anyways. Hope my opinion can help some of you make a decision.
Last edited by Cenzia on Jan 4, 2018, 1:28:54 PM
I have a quick question!! How do you deal with bleeding?!?!! Some reason I’m having trouble to deal with it :(
Hello kyarate I started the build now, I'm suffering a little with the survival I would like tips.

all my resistances are at 75%

gear:

Last edited by Extremo_X on Jan 4, 2018, 5:17:07 PM
"
Zymcio wrote:
Hi,

I see that

1. Head - The Vertex
2. Armor - Atziri Splendour
3. Gloves - Shaper Touch
4. W1 - Wand with good ele dmg
5. Shield - ES, All RES
6. Boots - Sin Trek
7. Abyss Belt with

- STR
- ES
- Flask effect
- Flask duration
- % ele dmg

Armor and Shield gives me 36% res + 16% res from passive tree (all gives 52%).

Everyone know we need 135% - 60% = 75%

then (i thinking what to buy or how should my eq looks like)

best Ring ?
- ES
- % ele dmg
- rest res ?

is there a jewel with

- ligh dmg
- ligh dmg to wand
- ES
- all RES? or (fire and cold res)?

maybe what best amulet would be?

Thx,

good option for ring- (Get 75res first)

Es, ele dmg , rest res, accuracy , lightning flat damage.
critical chance, attack speed

Amulet is same like ring

but critical multiplier , %Es is best option.

Jewel

Flat lightning damage, Es , Attack speed, Critical multiplier

"
Cenzia wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to give a thorough reply of MY OPINION about this build and how it plays out.

Pros :
- Tanky. Obviously.
- It's CI
- Can farm Chayula (Its chayula, not chayura) 24/7
- Can run Uber

Cons :

- Very Expensive. I spent about 80ex on this build.
- Market availability - You simply can't buy VITAL parts of the market. Like the 9% Flask effect + Str stygian base

Spent 5 ex just crafting this.
- It's not fast. Ultra turtle mode once your quicksiler ran out.
- Slow leech for the fact you get hit 100% of the time. Fast attacking mobs will fuck you up (Like full mod vault boss)
Slow movement speed due to armour slowing you down with all flasks up.
- KB doesn't feel smooth because of little critical strike chance. 29% atm without flask/power charges.
- No base defenses. Once your flasks are inactive for a second or less you die.
- Level requirement is about 93+~ to make this smooth.
- Capping elemental resistances seems virtually impossible without sacrifing ES/dmg jewels

My opinion : This build is not worth it's currency and seems to have some major deficits for the currency it needs

Overall I prefer the QOTF Version. Nice guide anyways. Hope my opinion can help some of you make a decision.

Hi, there

so much appreciated your opinion.

almost your opinions are right.

but i am a little bit sad you are focusing on only T1-15 mapping.

Actaully Qotf build is amazing good at mapping with 300+movement speed.

so dont need Tanky so much. i am sure QOTF is best 1-2 mapping speed.

Es build is more focusing on boss killing and safety.

IT does not mean slow mapping, still have 150+ movement speed.

SO, If you guys want to do Mapping build
Absolutely QOTF is better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info