Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

I like Chris and his game and i'm happy with what ever he does with his game. Since he risked everything to get it produced he gets to chose who works on it and how they work on it. If you don't agree go fuck yourself.
People only complain because they love POE. Like me, I complain because I love it, and I don't want it to suck. Hence voicing our opinions. It's sucking with every nerf. You won't see me complaining about diablo 3 because it isn't worth my time.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Dec 5, 2017, 11:10:53 PM
"
Stepnik wrote:
I like Chris and his game and i'm happy with what ever he does with his game. Since he risked everything to get it produced he gets to chose who works on it and how they work on it. If you don't agree go fuck yourself.

Whoa take it easy pal. This a business, not a charity. Consumers are allowed to be critical.
We have a decent list of buffs to go with it, which will be posted tomorrow in the full patch notes!
jsdf
you did not understand, after the nerf in xp, the patch notes were doomed to be rejected

you displeased so many people just by some that in a crazy way spend days and nights running behind level 100, what do you expect with this? make people who are not worried about the ladder get past those who are struggling for it? when those who are not worried about the ladder arriving in lv95 the top players will already be in lv 100

lol
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
I keep going over the patch notes and just seeing how BAD it is.

The amount, depth, and breadth of the nerfs is something like a factor of 5 to 1 to buffs if not worse.

When I mean breadth, I'm talking about the range of builds that utilized those items and those skills.

How many templar builds utilized Mind over Matter.
How many attack based life builds utilized vaal pact?

And the buffs we get are to skeletons and arctic armour.

THAT is why it's underwhelming.

(my abridged version)
buff:
15% on raging spirits
50% on skellies
orb of storms
desecrate buff
lightning tendrils
minion life buff
arctic armour buff
static strike, ice crash, eq, reave radius buff

nerf:
mind over matter nerf
slayer nerf
vaal pact nerf
minions no longer deal damage when dead
dark pact nerfs
cyclone ruthless nerf
vaal power siphon nerf
wither nerf
acuity nerf
lycosidae nerf
bisco nerf
queen nerf
rise nerf
omen nerf
baron nerf
death's oath nerf
tukohama spectre nerf
righteous fire spectre nerf
Last edited by Verminoth on Dec 5, 2017, 11:22:00 PM
I like this transparency.

Still holding my breath to all these damned buffs to skills and ascendacies we deserve.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
New expansion + league sounds hype! Can't wait.
i just wanna know how imba can slayer be in 3.1
So far, so good!
I felt like the Patch Notes were Patch Notes. Nothing felt out of place and sure there was stuff from earlier posts in them but I still liked reading over them with my stream. I always like reading over the Bug Fixes cause I always wonder who was the person that had such a bad problem or some crazy thing that happened but I've never seen it type bug that was fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info