Path of Nerfs

I have an helmet with a Vulnerability curse bonus enchantment.

Will it change to Despair ?

(( please, tell me yes! ))
only thing to do is find others to do u dirty little job like seeking minions build and not to put anymore money in this game becouse u dont know what tommorow brings or better say what will be nerf tommorow
Not impressed with RotP changes... I mean RF was hot garbage until Scorching Ray became a thing and only recently with Trickster buff and MoM interaction introduced RF became more popular (still not as popular as back in the day with old Kaom's Heart). This change seems unnecessary, and reasoning doesn't make sense.

"
Maximum Fire Resistance granted has been reduced to 5% (from 8%). Life regeneration has been increased to 15 to 20 per second (from 6). New versions now also grant 40 to 60 Life (this cannot be divined).

This item granted too much maximum fire resistance, more than any other shield provided for any other maximum resistance type. This made it far too easy to max out fire resistance on a Righteous Fire character. Other bonuses on the item have been added or increased to have the item remain useful for other builds.

I'd rather have ANY OTHER SHIELD providing 8% max res than RotP providing 5%. Life regeneration buff is meaningless and only base life is somewhat ok. If you don't want people to achieve such high max res at least give them other options. A good start would be bringing back 20% less DoT Leo craft that was butchered last update...
I surprise that people who not seen full patch note but only nerfs says that they leave poe and ggg.

GGG you must showed firstly BUFFS because you realy can miss so big amount of casul whiners xD
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
"
Norky wrote:
To Chris and GGG: Thank you, these look interesting.

To the vocal minority: your whining is just embarrassing. If you have constructive criticism, please, let's hear it. If all you have is insults, keep it to yourselves.

Hah! How dare to call us "whining" and ask us for better "constructive criticism", when You have complete zero as an arguments ?!

Not us, but You shall feel embarrassed. Am I correct ?

ok here a constructive criticism STOP NERFING GOOD BUILD START ADING SOMTHING FOR SMALLER BUILDS INSTEAD
"
Vampiruga wrote:
I surprise that people who not seen full patch note but only nerfs says that they leave poe and ggg.

GGG you must showed firstly BUFFS because you realy can miss so big amount of casul whiners xD

Seen "buffs" in 3.0, couldn't give slightest fuck about them. 3.0 was terrible and trashed diversity, this one seems to be similar (VP removal fix selected few OP builds and absolutely destroys dozens of others that were possible solely because of VP for example).
Be serious and understanding, these many nerfs was necessary, the prices of some items became completely crazy.
Not to mention the ease of a build that farme Uber lab like go to the mushroom harvest.

YOU CANT NERF THE CATURAI!!!!
if the game becomes too easy start increasing difficulty not screw with builds
"
unre4l wrote:
The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for reaching level 100. As for time spent, we selected initial values based upon data from the races and Beachhead maps in Harbinger, and other adjustments made to challange rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player experience earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay. We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets. Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

This is flat facepalm You know ?!

The point of PoE is not to have 1 character on 100, but every character to 100.
The point of PoE is the diversity over the balance.
the point of PoE is to expand the Standard game using the ideas into the alphas called "leagues".
The point of PoE is to make every skill combination possible.

Since 3.0 - every main ideology and worth of PoE went just the oposite.

There is none consistency in here. Just constant idea about switching and remaking on the cost of everything.
This is not the game I loved initially anymore.
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Dec 5, 2017, 4:55:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info