Path of Nerfs

"
juerk wrote:
"
Rudraken wrote:
I have 4 chars, and no one has been touched by this nerf. Try to play different builds instead of the so called "meta" ones and stop whining.

nice lvl 57 and lower chars btw.

;)

I like it slow and fun ;)
Bladeflurry and berserker dodging the nerfs OMEGALUL.
"
zhul0r wrote:
Bladeflurry and berserker dodging the nerfs OMEGALUL.

If bloodseeker claw will not be nerfed, yes
wow... path of nerfs.

just nerf all of the stuff, that's how video games are made fun........
"
saragart wrote:
ouch, leveling to 100 will become even slower?

I thought it was already ridiculous and out of reach for people with any life at all.

I am a bit surprised

You are unaffected by change until you hit level 95. Most players re-roll or quit long before 95. Could GGG have addressed XP efficiency differently? Absolutely (sextants, group auras). For those no-lifers, it's going to take them an extra 2-3 days to level to 100. For most of this playerbase, they won't even hit 95 with the packsize changes coming to endgame.
"
mititelul wrote:
"
Vampiruga wrote:
"
mititelul wrote:
ALL THE HOURS ALL THE WORK , MONEY, TIME THAT I PUT ON A SHIELD CHARACTER AFTER NEW LEAGUE ALL THAT THINGS AGAIN TO A INSTANT LEECH CHARACTER COUNTLES REGRETS I SPEND TO PERFECT MY IDIOT 91 CHARACTER JUST TO GO AGAIN FROM SCRACH???????? THAT U DONT SEE????? MANNY OF US HAVE JOBS THIS IS THE WAY WE CAN SUPPORT THIS GAME.... JUST TO GO HOME AND RELAX AND WHAT AFTER THAT U FORCED US TO GO FROM SCRATH???? I WANT TO PLAY THE CHARACTER I INVEST SO MANNY HOURS TO PERFECT WHY I CANT? BECOUSE U DECIDED I WAS TOO GOOD ? AT FK LEVEL 91? I HARDLY WAITED TO GO TO 100 SOME DAY.....I DONT PLAY 24/24 SO THIS WAS HARD FOR ME.... NOW U WHAT? DECIDED THAT THIS GAME IS TO EASY ?????????? NO MORE MONEY AND LOOK AT WHAT I SAY I WONT BE THE ONLY ONE ALL MY FRIENDS DROP AND GO TO DIABLO 3 FROM TODAY AFTER WORK WE ALL GO TO BUY EXPANSION...SHAMEON U FOR EVRY TIME U OBLIGATED US TO CHANGHE THE CHARACTERS

Shield nerf was nessesary and vaal pact too. If you can only play op builds its your problem so stop cry.

it shoud be my choise what charact to play not theyrs

yes its your choice, you can still play your char, its just not as strong, balance changes happen learn to live with it
HAHAHAHAHA!

From Manifesto of Shitload To Path of Nerfs!

So as look like how this will go, instead balance and rework of tree and ascendancy class.... NERFS!

"

Vaal Pact Keystone
Being able to leech instantly meant that many threats were completely mitigated by high-damage fast-hitting characters with minimal leech investment. Vaal Pact has been changed to no longer grant instant leech, but instead doubles your character's leech rate and maximum leech rate. This was one of the most heavily-requested nerfs in the history of Path of Exile.

I dont know anyone who complain on Vaal Pact except our lately nerf for ES based, prolly I missed that heavily whelp or ppl who I know in game from 2012 are not in that heavily cry nerf group.

GGG MANIFESTO
If we cant destroy it with first NERF we will nerf it multiple time, so never again will anyone use it, we will have 99% never used dots on skill tree, so at the end we can have straight line what ppl can use, so only "NEXT" choice "+10 str/dex/int", no mistake made and easy for everyone.
Fixing/balancing is not our job, because it require thinking and time, brain we don't have and time is something reserved only for continues micro-transaction development, our shop, our blessed shop "$$$". We do this only for money, nothing else matters, we are not enthusiast anymore, what we were in beginning.
I remember those days Chris when PoE was enthusiast project. Ty for effort.
Last edited by Coolmer on Dec 5, 2017, 3:51:45 AM
I'm mostly fine with all these changes, Vaal Pact had it coming for a long time, however that said, there were some wierd things, why nerf the EV rating QoF, ok you cap the move speed, that makes sense, but I really liked that fact that it was such a huge range, so that when it dropped you were like, is it trash or does it roll well, it's like when you find a Ventor, now there is another unique with all rolls having a small range, so if it's so common as it is, no point on picking it up anymore, means less excitement.
Very good changes, this game was designed to be hardcore and adrenaline experience not run > click >kill.
stop nerfing - start buffing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info