Path of Nerfs

Berserker+bloodseeker claw = vaal pact 3.0
"
hey, this is my quit point. finally you killed all fun stuff yaai

Nice troll. You have 3 characters over level 80. You have for sure tried a lot of builds lmao.

"
Vampiruga wrote:

Yes but low dps even if you have another big claw......

But wait bloodseeker will be nerf too ^^
Last edited by Shalyndra on Dec 5, 2017, 3:20:37 AM
"
Pyridoxine wrote:
"
h3llraiserlol wrote:
hey, this is my quit point. finally you killed all fun stuff yaai

We both know u wont quit or anyone who claims so :D

I AM TOO AND ALL MY FRIENDS TRY SEEN ME AFTER NEW LEAGUE I GO TO D3 HAD ENATH FROM SHIELD NERF
"
Shalyndra wrote:
"
Vampiruga wrote:

Yes but low dps even if you have another big claw......

But wait bloodseeker wil be nerf too ^^

I hope its not happens
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Pyridoxine wrote:

Whats fun to play broken builds and kill shaper and other bosses in few seconds?

A lot of people seem to consider this not only fun, but the sole and correct way to play PoE.

And hey, i get that, but that's seemingly not what GGG wants from the game.

People who kill shaper in few seconds will be still doing it, they are the .. maybe 5% of the player base. Lets say 10%...

I still get surprised how they get items so perfect in 2 weeks, cost hundreds of ex.. they post a guide or make a video of "buid erase shaper in 5 sec".... yes sure, maybe i can do it saving currency for 3 years

Then some get the mantra "oh god so easy to kill shaper, look this guy in only 2 weeks!"

I think difficulty is nice right now with that league duration, but killing some options its not making it hard, its making it dull and silly. Also will not affect that 5-10% who play 5h everyday

PS: on a personal note i have to say im cursed, last years betting for builds like Mjolner, blade flurry, WI CI, now RF... all i had fun in one league, cant make it to the next XD
ALL THE HOURS ALL THE WORK , MONEY, TIME THAT I PUT ON A SHIELD CHARACTER AFTER NEW LEAGUE ALL THAT THINGS AGAIN TO A INSTANT LEECH CHARACTER COUNTLES REGRETS I SPEND TO PERFECT MY IDIOT 91 CHARACTER JUST TO GO AGAIN FROM SCRACH???????? THAT U DONT SEE????? MANNY OF US HAVE JOBS THIS IS THE WAY WE CAN SUPPORT THIS GAME.... JUST TO GO HOME AND RELAX AND WHAT AFTER THAT U FORCED US TO GO FROM SCRATH???? I WANT TO PLAY THE CHARACTER I INVEST SO MANNY HOURS TO PERFECT WHY I CANT? BECOUSE U DECIDED I WAS TOO GOOD ? AT FK LEVEL 91? I HARDLY WAITED TO GO TO 100 SOME DAY.....I DONT PLAY 24/24 SO THIS WAS HARD FOR ME.... NOW U WHAT? DECIDED THAT THIS GAME IS TO EASY ?????????? NO MORE MONEY AND LOOK AT WHAT I SAY I WONT BE THE ONLY ONE ALL MY FRIENDS DROP AND GO TO DIABLO 3 FROM TODAY AFTER WORK WE ALL GO TO BUY EXPANSION...SHAMEON U FOR EVRY TIME U OBLIGATED US TO CHANGHE THE CHARACTERS
I have 4 chars, and no one has been touched by this nerf. Try to play different builds instead of the so called "meta" ones and stop whining.
"
mititelul wrote:
ALL THE HOURS ALL THE WORK , MONEY, TIME THAT I PUT ON A SHIELD CHARACTER AFTER NEW LEAGUE ALL THAT THINGS AGAIN TO A INSTANT LEECH CHARACTER COUNTLES REGRETS I SPEND TO PERFECT MY IDIOT 91 CHARACTER JUST TO GO AGAIN FROM SCRACH???????? THAT U DONT SEE????? MANNY OF US HAVE JOBS THIS IS THE WAY WE CAN SUPPORT THIS GAME.... JUST TO GO HOME AND RELAX AND WHAT AFTER THAT U FORCED US TO GO FROM SCRATH???? I WANT TO PLAY THE CHARACTER I INVEST SO MANNY HOURS TO PERFECT WHY I CANT? BECOUSE U DECIDED I WAS TOO GOOD ? AT FK LEVEL 91? I HARDLY WAITED TO GO TO 100 SOME DAY.....I DONT PLAY 24/24 SO THIS WAS HARD FOR ME.... NOW U WHAT? DECIDED THAT THIS GAME IS TO EASY ?????????? NO MORE MONEY AND LOOK AT WHAT I SAY I WONT BE THE ONLY ONE ALL MY FRIENDS DROP AND GO TO DIABLO 3 FROM TODAY AFTER WORK WE ALL GO TO BUY EXPANSION...SHAMEON U FOR EVRY TIME U OBLIGATED US TO CHANGHE THE CHARACTERS

Shield nerf was nessesary and vaal pact too. If you can only play op builds its your problem so stop cry.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Vaal Pact Keystone
Being able to leech instantly meant that many threats were completely mitigated by high-damage fast-hitting characters with minimal leech investment. Vaal Pact has been changed to no longer grant instant leech, but instead doubles your character's leech rate and maximum leech rate. This was one of the most heavily-requested nerfs in the history of Path of Exile.

Gee, I wonder why it was so popular. Probably because unavoidable and severely high amounts of burst damage is what the game has always been "balanced" around. Maybe if you'd actually even out damage sources, people wouldn't feel obligated to build into VP so often... guess it doesn't matter now, since you have expertly "fixed" it after years of it being an issue.

Mimimimmimimimimimi....all the nerfs are understandable. And why are you crying about Vaal Pact change? Since your characters are all SC Chars it doesn`t even matter if u die here or there.
You can play every Skill you want and you will still be able to kill at least the Guardians.
Calm down a bit. You seem like a hysteric women.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info