Path of Nerfs

"
mititelul wrote:
ALL THE HOURS ALL THE WORK , MONEY, TIME THAT I PUT ON A SHIELD CHARACTER AFTER NEW LEAGUE ALL THAT THINGS AGAIN TO A INSTANT LEECH CHARACTER COUNTLES REGRETS I SPEND TO PERFECT MY IDIOT 91 CHARACTER JUST TO GO AGAIN FROM SCRACH???????? THAT U DONT SEE????? MANNY OF US HAVE JOBS THIS IS THE WAY WE CAN SUPPORT THIS GAME.... JUST TO GO HOME AND RELAX AND WHAT AFTER THAT U FORCED US TO GO FROM SCRATH???? I WANT TO PLAY THE CHARACTER I INVEST SO MANNY HOURS TO PERFECT WHY I CANT? BECOUSE U DECIDED I WAS TOO GOOD ? AT FK LEVEL 91? I HARDLY WAITED TO GO TO 100 SOME DAY.....I DONT PLAY 24/24 SO THIS WAS HARD FOR ME.... NOW U WHAT? DECIDED THAT THIS GAME IS TO EASY ?????????? NO MORE MONEY AND LOOK AT WHAT I SAY I WONT BE THE ONLY ONE ALL MY FRIENDS DROP AND GO TO DIABLO 3 FROM TODAY AFTER WORK WE ALL GO TO BUY EXPANSION...SHAMEON U FOR EVRY TIME U OBLIGATED US TO CHANGHE THE CHARACTERS

u mad?
IGN Mahavir
to play another build shoud be our choiche u dont want to play ci verry well play another but they are forcing this on us becouse the character they nerf wont go more than t14 maps
"
Shalyndra wrote:
Slayer......nerf............ Dark pact ...........nerf...........Doomfletch prism .... nerf............ VP .... nerf ......... Atziri's accuity....... nerf .......

What about Blade Flurry ?????????????

BF is so crazy........... some builds go to 176 million dps and you nerf Doomfletch prism ??????????

I hope you'll make some thing against Blade flurry...........

If you do not, The nerf of Doomfletch prism is ridiculous.............

Doesn't make much sense to nerf barrage over bflurry/molten strike. A popularity-nerf of sorts? It wasn't too bad though, bow builds remain playable (maybe until tomorrow?).

On a sidenote: something out of Windripper / DeathOpus / LG / ChinSol / REALLY good rare bow should be fine (as of now).
"
Vampiruga wrote:
"
mititelul wrote:
ALL THE HOURS ALL THE WORK , MONEY, TIME THAT I PUT ON A SHIELD CHARACTER AFTER NEW LEAGUE ALL THAT THINGS AGAIN TO A INSTANT LEECH CHARACTER COUNTLES REGRETS I SPEND TO PERFECT MY IDIOT 91 CHARACTER JUST TO GO AGAIN FROM SCRACH???????? THAT U DONT SEE????? MANNY OF US HAVE JOBS THIS IS THE WAY WE CAN SUPPORT THIS GAME.... JUST TO GO HOME AND RELAX AND WHAT AFTER THAT U FORCED US TO GO FROM SCRATH???? I WANT TO PLAY THE CHARACTER I INVEST SO MANNY HOURS TO PERFECT WHY I CANT? BECOUSE U DECIDED I WAS TOO GOOD ? AT FK LEVEL 91? I HARDLY WAITED TO GO TO 100 SOME DAY.....I DONT PLAY 24/24 SO THIS WAS HARD FOR ME.... NOW U WHAT? DECIDED THAT THIS GAME IS TO EASY ?????????? NO MORE MONEY AND LOOK AT WHAT I SAY I WONT BE THE ONLY ONE ALL MY FRIENDS DROP AND GO TO DIABLO 3 FROM TODAY AFTER WORK WE ALL GO TO BUY EXPANSION...SHAMEON U FOR EVRY TIME U OBLIGATED US TO CHANGHE THE CHARACTERS

Shield nerf was nessesary and vaal pact too. If you can only play op builds its your problem so stop cry.

it shoud be my choise what charact to play not theyrs
ouch, leveling to 100 will become even slower?

I thought it was already ridiculous and out of reach for people with any life at all.

I am a bit surprised
"
Chris wrote:

Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

So why is it a bad thing that the top racers are hitting level 100 faster and faster?

By doing this, you've just moved the goalpost of hitting 100 with a character much much further out of reach for the vast majority of the player base.

Why not reduce the amount of XP needed to hit level 100 and add some incentive to the game for reaching it. ie, a class-specific MTX armor set or something.
Reaching the goal will still be a challenge for a lot of people; but putting a tangible reward at the end will make the grind worth the effort.
finally,

time to shit on the current meta and make new meta builds.

Only change I dont feel was nesesery was the Rise of the Phoenix nerf.
This shield was so specific to one build and one build only, that I has no use in non RF builds. Now it will have even less usage
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Rudraken wrote:
I have 4 chars, and no one has been touched by this nerf. Try to play different builds instead of the so called "meta" ones and stop whining.

nice lvl 57 and lower chars btw.

;)
"
Barrage
Barrage no longer has the additional projectile enchantment available in the Merciless Labyrinth. The equivalent Endgame Labyrinth enchantment now grants +1 additional Barrage Projectile (down from +2). Existing helmet enchantments are unmodified.

The additional projectile made this skill and enchantment combination the superior choice for bow/wand users. We want to ensure that there are several viable options for these characters.

Going to wait for patch notes to see what's really going on, but this logic is super backwards. All other projectile skills are crap for single target, but we made then better by nerfing barrage. Hahaha, what?
Last edited by MrMarchus on Dec 5, 2017, 3:35:04 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
finally,

time to shit on the current meta and make new meta builds.

Only change I dont feel was nesesery was the Rise of the Phoenix nerf.
This shield was so specific to one build and one build only, that I has no use in non RF builds. Now it will have even less usage

Now saffel's frame >>> rise of phoenix... its very sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info