Path of Nerfs

i like most of them but killing AoE on DP will kill the entire Skill the AoE was jsut fine right now it dose not even kill one entire pack. Wander and other range chars kill multiple screens back to Path of range if they dont buff EQ,Cyclone, Sweep... range back to a good amount of size i still ditch my melee chars and i love melee its just not fun right now and i play almost only melee for years but quit after AoE nerf. Because i need to hit ~3 times in to one single pack for hitting all of the monsters when most range chars can press 1 and move one why should i even bother :(
I only have one thing to say:

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jaille on Dec 4, 2017, 10:29:07 PM
Slayer nerf is here! Reroll reroll
"
Innomen wrote:
Wow. Sexism much?

Wow i'd better explain myself before a killing squad is dispatched. First, it's not sexist to tell that someone a) is female and b) just started playing this game. Second, i'm not even a man and everyone knows only men are capable of sexism (sarcasm intended).

"
The classism is real. Your entire problem is new people being able to enjoy a powerful character in what is lets be honest a single player game.

Hmm? I don't have a problem with people enjoying powerful builds but with all the other nerfs (RF, seriously?) it's just crazy to see something like this left untouched.
Last edited by LaiTash on Dec 4, 2017, 9:24:26 PM
"
themozzer wrote:
"
hazley wrote:
"
luke6666sama wrote:
My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 who have only been playing for ~2years so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

chris why do you keep nerfing things? do you just want us to play vanilla sunder builds for the rest of our lives? seems like such a waste considering how much potential the game has for more creative builds. CAN WE HAVE CAST ON CRIT BACK ALREADY? why does it matter if certain builds are OP in a game that is mostly just gonna be played as single player or co-op anyway?? It's not like PVP is a real thing, nobody cares!

Meanwhile we still have builds like traps and mine builds running rampant and one shotting end-game content like atziri, shaper, and uber izario. how is this fair??? i've been supporting this game since closed beta (look at my supporter packs) and i only end up playing less and less patch after patch simply because there just aren't enough fun builds for me to try anymore

why???? back then when i played HC i would roll 10-15 builds each league. now i can barely justifying rerolling more than 1 character because nothing interests me anymore. your NEW content is made obsolete becausee you're changing and forcing the meta too much. you guys need to relax on the nerfing. this game should allow players the freedom to play and create what they want. PLUS, most of these things being nerfed are mostly high-end stuff that majority of players won't be able to achieve anyway, or takes a lot of time/currency investment in order to achieve. I understand nerfing broken and cheap builds but nerfing items like acuity or old builds like CoC just doesnt make any sense to me when there are builds that currently exist that take low currency and time investment to achieve power levels even higher than old CoC (eg. GC mines).

im sorry but if this continues i dont think i can continue to support this game. I am at a point where i am starting to regret the thousands of dollars $$$ i've thrown at you guys because the game just isnt as fun anymore.

P.S. i am fine with the exp nerf, never cared about 100 and 100 should have never been so easy anyways

I would like to hear an answer from GGG for this post as well, since my line of tought is the same.

GGG can we get an answer for this?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Chris wrote:
For everyone thinking the lack of Slayer nerfs was too good to be true, you were right. An unnamed designer just walked in to my office, tricorne in hand, to confess that a nerf was missed out when writing the article. I have updated the thread now.

I love it. 48 pages of people pissing and moaning... "Im not buying anymore MTX" "Im quitting this game".... and here comes Chris - "fuck it, let's nerf something else"

When we getting a complete skill tree re-work again? Imagine all these kids having to re-plot their build every patch?
HAHA Slayer
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Odds_ wrote:
straight up mid-20's communist irl

If by "communist" you mean neolib I might buy that. Or you're just being the everyone's a PHD on the Internet cliche.

In reality we both know I nailed it, regardless of what label you claim for social advancement because of context.

Actual dyed-in-the-wool sociology degree having Marxist. Here's me with my parents and my degree, EXIF data intact! Stalk me if you like.

[Removed by Support]

And did you seriously just quote ... fight club?
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 4, 2017, 9:28:13 PM
Piscators nerf inc.
Last edited by korppi1 on Jun 21, 2018, 5:05:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info