Path of Nerfs

"
"
Chris wrote:
This was one of the most heavily-requested nerfs in the history of Path of Exile.

The game shouldn't be balanced around races. That's clearly the only reason anyone would request anything to be nerfed. If you just can't stop yourselves, improve some of the incredibly weak skills that we've had for years which nobody uses. Give us more options, not less.

This.

All video games are just numbers. Buffing everything else has the same net impact as nerfing one thing.

I think the guy that was talking ploys to devalue existing skill mtxs nailed it. They want it broken like it is because they profit off it.

The motive is profit, not enjoyment. They've realized they can throw enjoyment under the bus in exchange for profit. Expect it to get worse and worse.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Vulnerability is now a red gem... "Slams table" THANK YOU !
Now slayer leech don't need to worry about having the intel for the vulnerability.
even with all the exp nerfs, it's still too easy to get to 100. I could still get to 100 in 10 minutes. What you really need to do is make each monster worth 1 exp, starting at lvl 10.
Why the XP change? For the health of the 20 hrs Streamers you SHOULD better do the opposite and increase xp gained
"
hazley wrote:
Garbage. More nerfs instead of buffing other things to be more viable. I've never seen such poor balancing on a game that's essentially only PVE.

I'm glad I held off on buying the supporter packs.

Are you actually this much of an idiot? It says right at the top that there's lots of buffs which will be detailed in the patch notes tomorrow.
the xp nerf is the most retarded thing i've ever seen. if you want the grind to 100 to take longer why not even it out on all levels... doing it on only the last 5 level is really retarded, i just don't wanna grind 1 level for 1 week that's really stupid...
"
AdigaDemon wrote:
The xp nerf killed my hype for the expansion.
not all people can play 15+ hours a day

If you can't play 15 hours a day this doesn't effect you anyway lol...

.0001% of people are affected by the xp nerf get over it!
lol at people demanding an answer to why GGG nerfs things when they put it literally in the first sentence of this manifesto. like literally, it says "we're not afraid to nerf game elements that are too powerful and are harming Path of Exile"

even more lol at the insinuation that people without any or many expensive supporter packs are somehow inferior to have an opinion.

quite simply hilarious. hi-la-ri-ous. nerfs always bring the best out in people on here.
Last edited by grepman on Dec 4, 2017, 8:18:48 PM
I approve all the changes. They were needed. For those threatening to quit over these changes all I have to say is "get a life".
Only nerf that interests me is the ROTF shield one, i think -3% fire res wont do that much dmg to overall RF sustainability, gonna start as RF as planned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info