Path of Nerfs

really? i was expecting more nerfs..
"
luke6666sama wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 who have only been playing for ~2years so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

chris why do you keep nerfing things? do you just want us to play vanilla sunder builds for the rest of our lives? seems like such a waste considering how much potential the game has for more creative builds. CAN WE HAVE CAST ON CRIT BACK ALREADY? why does it matter if certain builds are OP in a game that is mostly just gonna be played as single player or co-op anyway?? It's not like PVP is a real thing, nobody cares!

Meanwhile we still have builds like traps and mine builds running rampant and one shotting end-game content like atziri, shaper, and uber izario. how is this fair??? i've been supporting this game since closed beta (look at my supporter packs) and i only end up playing less and less patch after patch simply because there just aren't enough fun builds for me to try anymore

why???? back then when i played HC i would roll 10-15 builds each league. now i can barely justifying rerolling more than 1 character because nothing interests me anymore. your NEW content is made obsolete becausee you're changing and forcing the meta too much. you guys need to relax on the nerfing. this game should allow players the freedom to play and create what they want. PLUS, most of these things being nerfed are mostly high-end stuff that majority of players won't be able to achieve anyway, or takes a lot of time/currency investment in order to achieve. I understand nerfing broken and cheap builds but nerfing items like acuity or old builds like CoC just doesnt make any sense to me when there are builds that currently exist that take low currency and time investment to achieve power levels even higher than old CoC (eg. GC mines).

im sorry but if this continues i dont think i can continue to support this game. I am at a point where i am starting to regret the thousands of dollars $$$ i've thrown at you guys because the game just isnt as fun anymore.

P.S. i am fine with the exp nerf, never cared about 100 and 100 should have never been so easy anyways

I would like to hear an answer from GGG for this post as well, since my line of tought is the same.

GGG can we get an answer for this?
looks like nerfs gonna impact a lot of players though but its up to you. imho im gonna grind my LIFE now ..
"
Dspayre wrote:
Yup, another patch, another nerf to xp.

Seriously, this has got to stop. Yes, 100 should be difficult, but not next to impossible for a player who may have a life. The grind from 94-100 is not fun, not difficult, not interesting in any way what so ever. What is it? Mind numbingly dull.

If you want to encourage those that get to 100 and quit the league to continue, try making creating a new character more interesting to them so they start new ones. Oh wait, they are only interested in getting to 100 as quick as possible, so no character but the peak of efficiency will do.

No matter what you do, those players who do the speed clear meta will always get to 100 too quickly.

Just stop please.

Personally, i don´t mind the XP nerf that much. But this.
"
Snapfire wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be CAREFUL though, and just adjust it A BIT AT A TIME. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of SMALL additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

Really? Small penalties and more over time?

I believe you should give a voice to the players that have bought supporter packs. Maybe in a form of a poll like you have done in the past to see if the voice of reason will prevail. I don't always agree with all changes to the game in skill gems, passive tree, etc., however having a voice for my support feels like it should matter.

+1

Twitch streamers shouldn't be the only voice here. It's fine the way it is now, but if you increase it anymore it starts to become almost a ridiculous task in solo. I don't think the game should ever approach a point where group party is required to hit max level.
😃 path of nerfs 😂
Hm... Well, I'm kind of sad to read about the Queen of the Forest nerf. I like moving fast, it's part of why I play Rangers.

To the extent that I'm familiar with what the other changes will entail, I guess I'm not too surprised.

The Vaal Pact changes sound interesting. I might actually use it now.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
hazley wrote:
"
luke6666sama wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 who have only been playing for ~2years so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

chris why do you keep nerfing things? do you just want us to play vanilla sunder builds for the rest of our lives? seems like such a waste considering how much potential the game has for more creative builds. CAN WE HAVE CAST ON CRIT BACK ALREADY? why does it matter if certain builds are OP in a game that is mostly just gonna be played as single player or co-op anyway?? It's not like PVP is a real thing, nobody cares!

Meanwhile we still have builds like traps and mine builds running rampant and one shotting end-game content like atziri, shaper, and uber izario. how is this fair??? i've been supporting this game since closed beta (look at my supporter packs) and i only end up playing less and less patch after patch simply because there just aren't enough fun builds for me to try anymore

why???? back then when i played HC i would roll 10-15 builds each league. now i can barely justifying rerolling more than 1 character because nothing interests me anymore. your NEW content is made obsolete becausee you're changing and forcing the meta too much. you guys need to relax on the nerfing. this game should allow players the freedom to play and create what they want. PLUS, most of these things being nerfed are mostly high-end stuff that majority of players won't be able to achieve anyway, or takes a lot of time/currency investment in order to achieve. I understand nerfing broken and cheap builds but nerfing items like acuity or old builds like CoC just doesnt make any sense to me when there are builds that currently exist that take low currency and time investment to achieve power levels even higher than old CoC (eg. GC mines).

im sorry but if this continues i dont think i can continue to support this game. I am at a point where i am starting to regret the thousands of dollars $$$ i've thrown at you guys because the game just isnt as fun anymore.

P.S. i am fine with the exp nerf, never cared about 100 and 100 should have never been so easy anyways

I would like to hear an answer from GGG for this post as well, since my line of tought is the same.

GGG can we get an answer for this?

I doubt they'll answer in this thread tbh
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
MFJones wrote:

I have over 4000 hours playing Path of exile. I only have a couple character to even reach 90. I'm not the best player out there, that's for sure. However, I do make a lot of purchases and "Donate" quit a bit of funds to this game. Why might you ask, since I am still in the lower tier of the player base as far as skill goes? Because the game, to me, is still enjoyable. I agree with most of the nerfs, though I do wish that the xp nerf was negligible. I do hope to get to 100 some day. It's nearly impossible to me with this. I will still play though.

However, the elitist mentality of the upper players should really tone down some. Please. Yes, you play the end game with meta speed, and yes, you are the best players. I'm not so sure, however, that the high end meta invest near the funds that those like myself do in this game. I sincerely hope that GGG starts listening to the regular players, at least a little.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info