Path of Nerfs

The experience nerf is ridiculous, should nerf the extreme clearspeed builds instead. Once again the many suffering the consequences of few
IGN: ShiningStefa - Ravhnica - Nihakh - Nihath
Last edited by Nihat on Dec 4, 2017, 7:57:49 PM
people are hilarious

THESE ARE NOT PATCH NOTES

this does not mean slayer ISN'T getting nerfed, or that there are not other changes coming with the actual patch notes being released tomorrow. this is just their thoughts on some hot topics that are being addressed this patch.

i fully expect slayer to be changed, as well as a handful of other things that will also be addressed but not as hot of a topic as these are/were
yeah but this path of nerfs not really complete at least NERF the Fps and other graphic settings . this is path of nerfs at least nerf something on the system. or fix dx11 crashing still
Wow, i thought more numbers were bought back down. Just thinking about mixing Tukohama's Fortress, with Tukohama Vanguard's makes me wet.
Good stuff. Nerfs-a-plenty to things I was never realistically going to see, like Atziri's Acuity and levels above the low 90's.
bro u just killed this game like all other game i played, cod2 nerf everyone stoped play,eso nerf sewers everyone stoped play, path of .... everyone gonna stop play he only nerf things for the ....... streamers that game 10000000 hours per day bro i dont care of nerf and all shit but but some mf or more rewards somewhere shit drop everyday so put mf like all other game back again or do some cool things
"
Jagaimo wrote:
"
Menoman wrote:
Hahaha the vast majority of you complaining about the XP nerf, will not even slightly be affected by it. So it's funny that you are so mad.

I'm pretty sure it's affecting people who are trying to reach 100 in a way that doesn't involve beachhead spamming, aurabot and headhunter grps as well as 5k sextants a week a lot more then the actual racers. This will probably be a rather minimal time increase for the top 0.01% while being a massive time increase for the 0.02-0.05%. Which are not the people that asked for this.

Do races with some crazy more exp requirements or sth but don't do this in leagues.

^

This is why I always thought Chris had a disgusting fucking phobia of 100.

The people who spam Sextants, Beachhead, Aurabot, etc, give no fucks what the nerfs are, I played with one of these groups before, you're not even playing POE at one point you're just looking for your loot filter to go off and pick up random shit while you fly.

The people who aren't trying to autismo through content and play + be rewarded are the ones who get punished, for no reason other than they want this game to look "hard" for some reason. I've always said it before, difficulty has nothing to do with drooling on a keyboard for an extra week.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
When will new Tree be released?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Tessman wrote:
I'm very curious as to what the intent of the Rise of the Phoenix nerf is. It's mentioned in the explanation that it's ' too easy to max out fire resistance', but some napkin math suggests that the risk/reward for running RF is getting a little bit close to side of 'scary'.

The life is nice, but the flat regen is hilarious. If max fire resistance is the annoying part, why not but % life regen on it as compensation?

That said, I've not done anything other than the most trivial of theorycrafting - maybe this isn't too big of a deal.

We are losing only 3% of the max resist. It wont be hard to make that up somewhere else and they added more regen to it...so we may get hurt more but regen slightly faster.

All the other nerfs are tiny... 10-15% dmg reductions on powerful builds are still powerful builds lol.
boys boys... back in CB chris said 100 should take months of hardcore playing, or years of casual play to reach. Now hardcore players are doing it in days, and even "filthy casuals" have the ability to reach 100 in a league, something that was NOT supposed to happen. This exp change is simply one among many that will soon follow (I hope) to bring the game back to the original design intentions of what lvl 100 meant. "oh man its gonna be so hard blah blah" what you guys still arnt getting is lvl100 is supposed to be IMPOSSIBLE for a 10-15h/week player to be able to do in a league, and its something that the hardest of the hardos in the game should not be getting for atleast half way through the league; not week 1. cry more plebs, bring on the change GGG
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info