Path of Nerfs

"
iEternity wrote:
Thanks GGG I finally decided to delete this game, thanks to this patch I see no reason of playing this game or supporting it. There is no hope it will ever be great again...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
"
mustash wrote:
"
WizBlizz1994 wrote:
"
You're a fucking liar
I got the next Wormblaster build and I'm not lying >:3

In terms of memeblasting or in terms of infinite sustainability? You've got my interest.

I'm pretty sure it's very memeful, although the nerfs did change it a lot so I might have to redesign it a little bit. Welp I'm off to the Notellinyou Islands cya.
"
NuclearFusion wrote:
"
Lothorienn wrote:
"
d1rtiq wrote:
What you need to run RF
@TAKE ALL NODES ON REGEN ON TREE
@TAKE REGEN ENCHANT IN LAB
@TAKE ALL POSSIBLE GEAR WITH REGEN
@TAKE REGEN AURA
@TAKE MAX RES ON TREE
@TAKE MAX RES FROM CORRUPTION
@TAKE MAX RES FROM MAX AURA, THEN CORRUPT THEN +2 FROM RING
@SOMEHOW MANAGE TO GET KAOM OR SHAVRONNE
@TAKE BOTH PANTEON AGAINS DAMAGE OVER TIME

What you need to run sunder
400+pdps 2h weap for 1 alch
Tabula armour
And you can make red maps

Are you serious GGG?
How many people can play RF from 16 lvl?
Did you try to run life RF with 13-14k life in abyss league? Is it possible to play this build?

I think to buy my first support pack, BUT after so many NERFs NO!!!

This. It requires insane investment to be able to run RF.

I don't think they thought this through, as even 1% of max fire resists means you'll have to spend a lot of currency and/or skillpoints in jewels to obtain that missing regen that barely allows you to not degen from RF.
You also lose a 100% spell power shield by doing so.
This nerf is not justifiable...

How about compare defensive capabilities on average RF and Sunder build? You wish for easly built tanky build to do same damage as offensive oriented...

I've played Sunder and RF endgame and while RF offers better clear speed,
Sunder's leech, Stun and extended range make you way more tankier and you can easily spec into DW block and get up to 40% block.
With RF you have to rely on potions at least until you get 15%+ regen.
Last edited by Lothorienn on Dec 5, 2017, 11:21:13 AM
well not sure about the exp nerf.... As a casual player its already quite hard to push for Lvl 100... i managed to get from 96 -> 98 in the last 3 month or so

well still plan to go 100 so maybe only need 8 month more ...
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Lvl 99 to 100 - 40% more exp? Never get there anyway lol...lag. Up for nerfing it as well GGG? No? Ohhh too bad...there was a days with laggy builds, today - laggy fireworks all the way around.

No magical button to switch garbage off in graphic options?
Looking forward to this! Good job GGG.

Well deserved nerfs ... especially on VP. Let's get finally something going against this "0 brain hold right click and facetank everything" meta.

Too many crybabies here who can't adapt to the new patchnotes.
This is like the eternal orb shit, if u "are not afraid to nerf game elements that are too powerful and are harming Path of Exile" then get a way the fuking mirrors, thats the real problem that u can mirror shits, eternal orbs was a fantastic idea, every one can dream about create their own custom perfect object, of course the most players will never see that dream come true but the possibility will make a ton of players to keep playing. Reach lvl 100 is same, probably i will never reach 100 even in the current conditions, but the "chances" make me want to push, the only thing you do is to put the goal so fuking far away. Hope this shit gets me borred and leave the once for all, and then u can stay whit ur beloved "superior hardcore players".

As final note, want to say that every other changes in patch seems to be realy good. (except the xp nerf >_>)
bu....bu...but now i can;t use my queen of the forest, double dreamfeather,starkonja, atziri's step revae build anymore D: now i need to get stupid jewels for eva and that won't cut it D:
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
"
iEternity wrote:
Thanks GGG I finally decided to delete this game, thanks to this patch I see no reason of playing this game or supporting it. There is no hope it will ever be great again...

so you played this game only coz of insta life leech? I hope they got this in diablo so you can go play it. srsly, dude, L O L.
they never rly shown balance changes or whatever. just few nerfs which, in my case, will not affect me at all during my gameplay and I can run 50 different builds and wont see a difference. unless you are an Vaal pact archer using Doomfletch and QotF... I dont see a reason to be upset at all :D

ya all should be happy (as I am) that we are getting new patch. Seems like the only reason you guys play this game is so you can fap while facetanking shaper and then post a video how great you are.

every league I do 2-3 builds up to lvl 90+, finish my 36 challanges and wait for new league again unless I see some nice build that I wanna try.
"
Many of you sound so disappointed with these nerfs as if your boss is cutting your salary in half or somebody burned down your car. I mean this is just a game! FFS! I've spent hundreds of hours in POE and it's a way to relax after work, chill out during weekends. It's not a way of life. And these nerfs certainly don't make the game unplayable. So man up little cry babies!

GGG, thanks for this update. Looking forward to the full patch notes. And can't freakin' wait for the start of Abyss League!

Just a game haha.. [Removed by Support] Some people, like myself.. Is actually trying to enojy the experience of the game, while pushing for endgame... imagine sinking a smaller fortune into something that you want to play.. and then see it get nerfed into obvlivion... Not so enjoyable anymore huh.. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 5, 2017, 3:46:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info