ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Hey guys, anyone mind explaining me, why did trump go for the throat on huawei?

I have no idea, only saw the news, and my theory is that huawei became a danger to apple and american economy?

Now today I see google (googles roof company, alphabet inc.) announcing withdrawal of software support to huawei too, which will affect whole worldwide market for huawei. (yes i'm aware things can be overriden manually, but casual users won't bother)

Is there any more depth to it or thats it?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
Hey guys, anyone mind explaining me, why did trump go for the throat on huawei?

I have no idea, only saw the news, and my theory is that huawei became a danger to apple and american economy?

Now today I see google (googles roof company, alphabet inc.) announcing withdrawal of software support to huawei too, which will affect whole worldwide market for huawei. (yes i'm aware things can be overriden manually, but casual users won't bother)

Is there any more depth to it or thats it?
Huawei is under the microscope because they're suspected to have "extra software" aka spyware in their phones. Australia was the first to go after them and blocked them from joining the newest generation of mobile service networking due to this.
Huawei has ties to the chinese government and is frequently considered as a spy agency (or information agency at the least) by multiple countries across the globe.

So yeah, I definitively wouldn't trust anything that's Huawei.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
Huawei is under the microscope because they're suspected to have "extra software" aka spyware in their phones. Australia was the first to go after them and blocked them from joining the newest generation of mobile service networking due to this.
"
faerwin wrote:
Huawei has ties to the chinese government and is frequently considered as a spy agency (or information agency at the least) by multiple countries across the globe.

So yeah, I definitively wouldn't trust anything that's Huawei.
I think Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and probably some major smartphone manufacturers do pretty much the same things Huawei is accused of; they just have different customers they sell/give data to. So basically US PRISM program vs Chinese equivalent. But you know how the US Deep State is about that kind of shit — it's okay when we do it, but when you do it it's bad.

I pretty much gave up on digital privacy way back in 2011 when no one cared about Windows 8 requiring you to encrypt your own data against yourself, with some NGO keeping the encryption key instead of the user. Then Snowden in 2013. I've been assuming something like spyware on nearly every device for years now.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 20, 2019, 4:03:05 AM
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
its just funny watching people continue to debate and converse with a person that denies reality
"
xMustard wrote:
its just funny watching people continue to debate and converse with a person that denies reality

It is like driving past an accident that already happened. It is nasty and horrible but you can't do anything because it is too late.
Censored.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Haha I have no idea what you are even expecting?

Trump had a team of top notch accountants and tax experts to maximize or completely eliminate his taxes related to his business? Duh.

That he didnt give millions away to charity? Who cares?!

That he does in fact have business all over the world? Duh old news.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 20, 2019, 2:40:56 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Here he is in 1988 on Oprah, where she is asking about him running for president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

Notice Trump is saying many of the same things he says today - foreign countries dumping on US markets (Japan at the time, not China). Getting allies to pay their fare share (as he pushed for with NATO).

Before that, in 1987, Trump was asked by Larry King about his presidential aspirations, after Trump spent 100K on a full page ad in the NYT criticizing US foreign policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

Before that - in 1980, Trump is being asked about running for president.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5VEjF1uhYo

Even at that time, Trump realizes being a good president will involve holding some unpopular views.

Donald J Trump has been prepping to be president for over 25 years. He grew up in one of the largest cities in the world, with plenty of exposure to the power games people play.

Trump is his own man. He always will be. The only other politician remotely like him would have been Ross Perot. The big difference there was that Ross Perot didn't understand the depravity, mean spiritedness and potential violence that opposing politicians would take. Perot was forced out of the election - whether by implicit threats to himself or to his family no one knows.

Trump didn't fail to notice that. It was probably a key moment letting him know he had to set up all kinds of defenses for himself and his family in advance.

For people who think Trump just decided in 2015 or so to run for president, it would look like some kind of miraculous transformation. If you consider that he has been planning for it for over 20 years, then suddenly a lot more makes sense.

The US presidency was never intended to be a position for a professional politician. If it weren't for other nations having kings at the time, America wouldn't have any central figure. As it was, the president and congress were originally part time politicians and full time citizens with various experiences that shaped their minds to be suitable to lead.

As George Washington was shaped by irritation from Britain and a strong belief that Americans were being ripped off in taxes (without representation), so was Trump shaped by seeing America taken advantage of by foreign powers. George Washington didn't want to be president, and neither did Trump. Because of his wealth, Washington had more leeway to develop his thinking and meet with various leaders than most people did. This was also true of Trump.

Washington proved his allegiance to America by risking his life during the Revolutionary War. Trump has had no such test.

It wasn't Russia that gave Trump the presidency, or even that they helped to any significant degree. Aside from Trump's own tireless efforts to promote himself, the biggest help he got was almost certainly from the DNC , since they thought he would be very easy for Hillary to defeat. The DNC saw him as the weakest candidate, and did what pushing the could to help Trump and harm his GOP rivals.

In 4 hours Trump will be holding another major rally in Montoursville Pennsylvania. It will be his 5th this year. He filed his official 2020 election campaign the day after he was inaugurated as president.

Trump isn't someone who leaves things to chance. His work ethic and planning combined with viewpoints that reflect what Americans think and want, are what put him in office.

The other shoe is about to drop, and we will see some of the deep state machinery exposed and some high level democrats facing jail terms.

Enjoy the Ride, and know that this was all planned long ago by a much younger Donald Trump.

You can watch the Rally Live - here (starting in about 40 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Mp0MbuBrE

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 20, 2019, 2:54:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info