ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"

Boem wrote:

They opened pandora's box so i'm sort of curious if the republicans won't be tempted to go all nuclear on a dem elected president at this point.

Everybody knows it's for max eighth years so i find it sort of infant like to blow up the future between both sides over an interlude in the big picture of american history.

Dems enjoy burning their bridges. Or at least the modern party. They are like stupid animals that can't conceive of a future and only live in the now.

Zen-like? No. Stupid and childish.

Talked to an old poli sci professor this weekend who is always right (at least to my knowledge). He is one of the people they pull out on elections to show charts and graphs.

Dude claims the Reps already have HUGE plans for Biden. Not if he wins. If he even secures the nomination. Day fucking one. Open season on him and his whole family. Biden is weak with that son of his so... they smell blood.

Everybody can play dirty. The dems will find out just how dirty stuff can get. They have no one to blame but their own sorry selves for opening the door.

Payback is a bitch. Reps won't even have to make up stuff about Biden and his psycho kid. They already have dossiers, all they need.

Grab your popcorn sit back and watch another shit show!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 20, 2019, 6:21:40 PM
LOL Are you talking about the Q dossiers?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
Boem wrote:

It's fairly obvious a president elected by a majority of the people should be supported by both sides of the political spectrum to push america as a whole forward.

If you're talking about Trump, he's a minority installation
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

It's fairly obvious a president elected by a majority of the people should be supported by both sides of the political spectrum to push america as a whole forward.

Ah yes the minority.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
The Reporter wrote:
LOL Are you talking about the Q dossiers?

I don't think you understood my post. You can't possibly know what they have since it is not public. I don't know either. I merely take the word of a reliable source.

Or are you trying to tell us (yet again) that you have supernatural powers of perception and can see all that happens in the world?

OK. No delusions of grandeur, eh?

Why the fuck didn't you inform all those people in the range of Fukushima what was about to happen? I mean, you did know, right?
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 20, 2019, 6:47:31 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Ah yes the minority.

Clearly one blob of red vs multiple blobs of blue.

/statistical representation in 2019

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

It's not even difficult and has a title. How county results don't represent statistical measure blows my mind. Please do tell me how this is statistically inaccurate (or what you even mean)

If the county went for Trump, it's red. If it went for Hillary it was blue. Even my nephew who is fucking 4, could give me an accurate summary with this chart.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

It's not even difficult and has a title. How county results don't represent statistical measure blows my mind. Please do tell me how this is statistically inaccurate (or what you even mean)

If the county went for Trump, it's red. If it went for Hillary it was blue. Even my nephew who is fucking 4, could give me an accurate summary with this chart.

nope, he couldn't because the blue still represent the majority of the population!
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
This is a technique of the Sith, to take dry humor + sarcasm literally and “fact check” it.

Like the “statistical representation in 2019” thing, you’d have to have the social intelligence of a sarlacc to think it’s literal.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 20, 2019, 7:22:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info