ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
DalaiLama wrote:
Scrotie - did you do Mueller's homework and write his "full report" again?
No, and let's not be silly. I'm not going to quote the entire Mueller report and give my commentary paragraph by paragraph. I don't have much of a life, but I've more than that.

As you might or might not recall, I have previously claimed that the amount of detail in the Mueller Report makes me believe the GRU probably hacked the DCCC servers — but I've also claimed that, if GRU members were extradited here for trial, and I was on the jury, and no additional evidence was presented by the prosecutors, I'd vote "not guilty." There is a lot of credible claims of circumstantial evidence in the Mueller report, particularly regarding methods used to compromise computer systems, but not even a (unredacted) claim to a smoking gun.

In essence, I'm saying that compared to alternative hypotheses (read: conspiracy theories) I've seen regarding how the hack occurred, the Mueller Report is more likely. Not proof, but closer to it than, say, the "flash drive exfiltration" hypothesis.

Point being, it's not like I read the Mueller Report and uncritically thought "The GRU began operations by March 2016," and when it said that RT ran a propaganda campaign to influence the election I thought of the BBC and smirked. A lot of it was indeed Nothingburgery. But I didn't expect different; I expected a rather dry, borderline OCD level of boring thoroughness, where even the trivial facts where included if their relevance could even feasibly be greater than zero. A lot of Nothingburgers is completely normal a report like this.

Regarding Part 2 — the obstruction half — it reads a lot like a series of Nothingburgers unless you're keyed in to a crucial context: people are routinely prosecuted under obstruction of justice statutes for things that, in a sane world, would be Nothingburgers. Perhaps we should have had in the Bill of Rights, or barring that some SCOTUS ruling, that reminding another person of their Miranda rights and encouraging their use should itself be a right all Americans have to exercise at any time, and not merely the lawyers representing them. But as it stands, such unhelpful reminders are seen as obstruction of Inquisition and formally criminalized. That IS enough to get a normie indicted, and often even convicted, based on an often subjective interpretation of whether one was actually encouraging or not. I think the "Trump committed obstruction" crowd is following the letter of the law but certainly not the spirit of the Constitution, and yes, I do think that qualifies as a constitutional crisis.

And yes, I do realize that decriminalizing the encouragement of potential witnesses to keep their mouths shut might allow a few members of ACTUAL organized crime to get away while they'd otherwise get a trip to the slammer. But we are supposed to have freedom of speech in this country, and I think a law against encouraging a interviewee to lie, when combined with reasonable laws against bribery and extortion when encouraging to withhold, is sufficient. The "withholding" component of §1505 should be struck down.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 19, 2019, 10:17:52 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
None of it is good for humans anyway.

This is good for human. And this is why we need freedom! This is why I love my country and wants to fight for my stuff here! hurray!

I too have never had it but I love all the ingredients, it looks really yummy, I think I would love it. MMMMmmmm!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auUiA7755Mo

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

They were manipulated and hypnotized into believing Trump is something other than a low grade Kremlin money launderer. It's not their fault.

If true, then you can't blame us anymore :P

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Trump made millions from the American citizens by evading taxes.

If a low grade money launder ends up being a multi-billionaire by evading millions in taxes, how much do the high grade launders make?

Trillions?

He's NEVER BEEN a billionaire.

https://www.forbes.com/donald-trump/#6ff5334d2899
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 20, 2019, 12:12:01 AM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

He's NEVER BEEN a billionaire.

If he were would vote for him? money is so easy to make - especially if you let masters on wall street manage your wealth - but to me mo money means nothing trump is america first

Im 23 and have abt 3 million in 20 century growth mutual fund. not a billionaire but I love Trump for doubling it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 20, 2019, 12:48:29 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:

They go by false exaggerated documents provided by HIM. He makes up whatever numbers he wants. Always has.

Also, he claims to own things that he doesn't really own.

The bonus quote from a fictional book written entirely by Tony Schwartz is the cherry on top :D
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 20, 2019, 1:09:12 AM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

That's a debunked lie.

Like the Russian collusion lie that the DNC and their media allies perpetrated.
Like the Jussie Smollet "MAGA County" hate crime. That turned out to be a hoax and the investigation and charges against him were mysteriously dropped.
Like the Covington Kids hoopla. Where it was in fact Black Zionists and the Native American guy who abused them. The media stirred up an outrage, where celebrities wished death and harm onto the kids. Yikes.
Like the Brett kavanaugh witchhunt where all three main woman who accused him were found out to have never known the guy or have been the perpetrator of the "crime"
Like how Hillary Clinton still hasn't coincided the 2016 elections and still tells people that the election was stolen.

You people keep proclaiming that trump is a lair when you keep spewing them yourselves.

As Professor Dolores Umbridge makes Harry Potter write: "I must not tell lies"
What stage of TDS is after "Trump never was a billionaire?" Is it believing that Trump isn't a human being? And if so, then what? Robot? Extraterrestrial? Hellspawn?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Once President Trump's tax returns are reviewed then we'll know whether or not he is really a billionaire or not. My guess is that he probably is not. Although if he was I wouldn't really be surprised. We do know that he inherited some $413,000,000 from his father after all. I would hope that he has more than that now but, we'll see.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Am I the only one to not give a flying fuck about how much money Trump has?

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
Am I the only one to not give a flying fuck about how much money Trump has?

No, no your not. I didn't give a flying duck about Obozo's birth certificate as well.

It's all just smoke and mirrors to make us look away while they pull a fast one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info