ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

^Regarding the above, my apologies for continuing the derailment of the thread. I posted it before I saw that anyone gave two flips about on/off topic on this thread. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I guess that's why I'm against second-trimester abortions, Ray. But Mr. Carson's story isn't valid evidence why I should be against first-trimester abortions.

But hey, this thread is about Dolan Drumpf. Speaking of, it looks like Wikipedia fixed that fucked-up page I linked to the other day. That's good.
Spoiler
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 14, 2019, 11:58:34 PM
"
Best Trump Song Ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ1-aGAM7hc

"
Parody by Andy Simmons to the Charlie Daniels hit, "Long Haired Country Boy".

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Scrotie role-playing jesus, the things we get to see while spending time in
off-topic.

The apple thing was fascinating but every time i get into law and start spitting into it i just come to the conclusion that it boils down to arbitrary definitions once you go deep enough that get pushed around as time passes.

And then i lose interest and think to myself "god damn the people that gotta sort true this dredge day in and day out"

I guess apple will just roll out a new monetary model if push comes to shove and this gains traction, though i don't imagine it will, it's more like a slap on the wrist as far as i can tell.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Globalist warmongers Trump, Pompeo and Bolton out trying to drum up support for an unnecessary war.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
100 Miles of The Wall going up in one of the most needed areas.

Is the failed liar not getting Mexico to pay for it?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Globalist warmongers Trump, Pompeo and Bolton out trying to drum up support for an unnecessary war.

Congress votes on War, not administration folks. Civics 101.
Also try selling that to the men and women in harm's way out there on the Ocean. Iran threatening our troops and naval vessels have to be taken seriously.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Semantics. As long as the money comes in, it doesnt matter what's its ear marked for. If Mexico wants to save face and say the money wasnt for the wall, fine. No one cares.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Semantics. As long as the money comes in, it doesnt matter what's its ear marked for. If Mexico wants to save face and say the money wasnt for the wall, fine. No one cares.

Incorrect. There is no way for Trump to force Mexico to pay for the wall. Everyone should care that Trump is a liar and a conman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info