ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Boem wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
I find it amusing that missrepresentation is the basis for an argument.

We all have our quirks Turtle.

Peace,

-Boem-

You're the fellow that said the withdrawal method is 100% effective. Do you not remember saying that? Or are you saying that I'm wrong about the withdrawal method being an old ineffective method?

1) find me the post where i say "the withdrawal method is 100% effective" instead of infering my thoughts.

My thoughts are quite simple and haven't particularly changed on this, take personal responsibility when it comes to sex.
Which makes your other claim also missrepresentation, that i am against birth control methods.

2) I have nothing against people enjoying sex and using methods to prevent pregnancy, i do have an issue with abortion once a pregnancy occurs.
Use a condom, pull out, use UID's or the pill for all i care but realize that those are not fail-safe methods and that a child can still happen.

The moment a pregnancy occurs, it's no longer a story about two people in my eyes. Harsh, i know, i'm very inhumane like that.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

Ah right i almost forgot the last piece of "missrepresentation as an argument" strategy.

"abortion is a womens only debate", yeah good luck with that. Seems legit and totally not an attempt to shut down conversation without any argumentation.

That is what you said. It may not have been what you meant? I don't know but, it was what you said.

I'm not saying men can't have an opinion on abortion. But their opinion is an opinion on something that is outside their realm. For example, you can have an opinion on feminine tampons but seems strange to me if some man wants to dictate what feminine tampon the woman should be using. It is her body after all. Now a man may be more involved in the abortion decision than that if he's in a committed relationship but you should get my point?

Anyway here's what you said in two posts and the links to those two posts.

"
Boem wrote:

How about the choice to not let the man cum inside? Seems a 100% safe route to me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2031510/page/809#p21953713

When you were challenged by someone else on the strange notion that the withdrawal method is 100% safe then this was your response.

"
I'm not sure what your getting at with your "loads of kids get made with that 100% safe route".
Give me some fringe article about a women getting pregnant after swallowing or having the guy cum on her belly.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2031510/page/810#p21954479

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

You don't believe in proactive counter-terrorism measures?

You called a dude who did nothing wrong a terrorist and you support Minority Report style thought-policing. If I didn't know any better I'd think you're a full blown commie.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Anyway here's what you said in two posts and the links to those two posts.
"
Boem wrote:

How about the choice to not let the man cum inside? Seems a 100% safe route to me.
Turtledove, I know I've pressed you hard on precision interpretation of what someone has said before, but there's a key difference here: I was being nitpicky about what the God Emperor of the United States said, while you're being anally retentive about the words of a Boem.

How about we all — me, TD, and Boem — just agree to the following:
1. The withdrawal method is not a foolproof pregnancy prevention technique.
2. It is possible (albeit strange) to cum on someone's belly without engaging in vaginal sex beforehand.
and then MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES FOR FUCKS SAKE
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 14, 2019, 11:08:51 AM
Spoiler
"
Turtledove wrote:

When you were challenged by someone else on the strange notion that the withdrawal method is 100% safe then this was your response.

"
I'm not sure what your getting at with your "loads of kids get made with that 100% safe route".
Give me some fringe article about a women getting pregnant after swallowing or having the guy cum on her belly.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2031510/page/810#p21954479

And he produced a fringe anecdotal story about a girl getting pregnant after fellatio and being shot and no story about a pregnancy after a man cumming on a womens belly.

I'll drop the subject, i'm not interested in this if people want to read into my thoughts when i say "i never said withdrawal is a 100% safe method" and then quote a post of me not saying that as proof.

I think my argument on abortion is pretty clear and so is scroties which is all i was interested in when i initially asked him.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

You don't believe in proactive counter-terrorism measures?

You called a dude who did nothing wrong a terrorist and you support Minority Report style thought-policing. If I didn't know any better I'd think you're a full blown commie.

So you think that the police shouldn't do anything until something catastrophic occur? If that's how the police operate in the US, no longer there's so many mass shooting. It's clear incompetence or ridiculous laws.

The person was treated as suspicious and that's it. Not even a suspect at that point.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Based beer boi. Fuck big tech.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Turtledove wrote:
I find it amusing that we have men here saying that women should not have access to birth control or abortion.

Your argument that only a person of the same sex can represent their interests is duly noted. Will the prime minister of New Zealand step down now because she doesn't represent the interests of men in NZ?

As for telling women what they should and shouldn't have access to, should I find that amusing since you aren't a woman?

Only former slaves can talk about reparations? No discussion of murder laws unless your a murder victim?

Obviously only those guilty of obstruction of justice should be allowed to determine what happens to people guilty of obstruction of justice.

Do you see yet why you're thinking is so muddled?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Yes, "your" and "you're" are being used in reverse here - just checking if the grammar police are present
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
I find it amusing that we have men here saying that women should not have access to birth control or abortion.

Your argument that only a person of the same sex can represent their interests is duly noted. Will the prime minister of New Zealand step down now because she doesn't represent the interests of men in NZ?

As for telling women what they should and shouldn't have access to, should I find that amusing since you aren't a woman?

Only former slaves can talk about reparations? No discussion of murder laws unless your a murder victim?

Obviously only those guilty of obstruction of justice should be allowed to determine what happens to people guilty of obstruction of justice.

Do you see yet why you're thinking is so muddled?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Yes, "your" and "you're" are being used in reverse here - just checking if the grammar police are present

I'm not sure invoking the rights of men in the reproductive choices for women is a winning argument at any level.

To your point however, if science does ever advance to the point where males carry a developing human within their body, I'm with you.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
We now know from the atrocities cultivated through 8chan and other right wing terrorism outlets that these people are a post away from going out and committing their murders.

Protecting human lives from terrorists is NOT communism.

The two Colorado school shooters sure fit that bill don't they?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Still haven't answered me, Impeacher: is Gmail a Kremlin asset?

Chinese Politburo co-owned, would be more likely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info