ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
There is no way for Trump to force Mexico to pay for the wall.
O ye of little faith: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/02/15/ted-cruz-make-el-chapo-pay-border-wall/

That was just Ted Cruz grabbing a few news cycles. Unfortunately, nothing ever came of it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

"
We are former federal prosecutors. We served under both Republican and Democratic administrations at different levels of the federal system: as line attorneys, supervisors, special prosecutors, United States Attorneys, and senior officials at the Department of Justice. The offices in which we served were small, medium, and large; urban, suburban, and rural; and located in all parts of our country.

"
Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.

"
We emphasize that these are not matters of close professional judgment. Of course, there are potential defenses or arguments that could be raised in response to an indictment of the nature we describe here. In our system, every accused person is presumed innocent and it is always the government’s burden to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. But, to look at these facts and say that a prosecutor could not probably sustain a conviction for obstruction of justice — the standard set out in Principles of Federal Prosecution — runs counter to logic and our experience.

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statement-by-former-federal-prosecutors-8ab7691c2aa1

Now signed by over 900 former federal prosecutors.

Someone asked about names of the signatories being available. The answer is, of course, reference the link above.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
^Why should anybody care turtle, honest question.

Spoiler
I can say whatever i want about what other people should do from the side-line, but how should it be remotely relevant.
It's an easy social points grab and i understand their motivation but other then that i don't get it.

Nobody is stopping anybody from taking action, this is just some guys going "hiy hiy, you do it, cmon i dare you" which is easy since their career or reputation is not at stake.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
There is no way for Trump to force Mexico to pay for the wall.
O ye of little faith: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/02/15/ted-cruz-make-el-chapo-pay-border-wall/
That was just Ted Cruz grabbing a few news cycles. Unfortunately, nothing ever came of it.
Something should have. It's how Mexico should pay for The Wall.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Trump has not built any wall. The wall projects being done at this point in time were planned during previous administrations. Don't fall for the lies of a pathological liar.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-trump-heads-border-tout-his-wall-actually-plans-n991376

It's nice to see that we went from "he's never building a wall" to "repairs and reinforcements don't count" :)

Oh and still no one cares about those "former prosecutors".
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on May 15, 2019, 4:37:35 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

You don't have to like or support the Trump administration to concede that Iran is a problem.

Iran doesn't need to be goaded into anything. They are a terroristic, theocratic, deceitful country, that cares little for it's own people.

They could very easily escalate things with Israel, Saudia Arabia, the US, or by proxy in numerous parts of the world.

Giving Iran "a pass" becuase you hate Trump is dangerous and plays into their hands.

*This is similar to the support Palestinians are getting with the rises of anti-Semitism of the left. It's an alarming transition which basically results in support for Hamas....not good.
People who hate Trump supporting terror states? I'd say colour me shocked but we're so far into clown world that the left can't shock me any more. The left has always been anti-semitic it's just now in vogue to be open about it so people can get votes from a certain religious group who surrounds the Jewish State.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on May 15, 2019, 5:11:50 PM
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

You don't have to like or support the Trump administration to concede that Iran is a problem.

Iran doesn't need to be goaded into anything. They are a terroristic, theocratic, deceitful country, that cares little for it's own people.

They could very easily escalate things with Israel, Saudia Arabia, the US, or by proxy in numerous parts of the world.

Giving Iran "a pass" becuase you hate Trump is dangerous and plays into their hands.

*This is similar to the support Palestinians are getting with the rises of anti-Semitism of the left. It's an alarming transition which basically results in support for Hamas....not good.
People who hate Trump supporting terror states? I'd say colour me shocked but we're so far into clown world that the left can't shock me any more. The left has always been anti-semitic it's just now in vogue to be open about it so people can get votes from a certain religious group who surrounds the Jewish State.

I agree, but it's gotten pretty blatant now. Hell we have House Representatives that are unafraid to support Hamas backed Palestinian actions! Tbh I am shocked. Honestly wtf is Minnesota becoming....
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 15, 2019, 5:16:52 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Trump has not built any wall. The wall projects being done at this point in time were planned during previous administrations. Don't fall for the lies of a pathological liar.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-trump-heads-border-tout-his-wall-actually-plans-n991376

It's nice to see that we went from "he's never building a wall" to "repairs and reinforcements don't count" :)

Oh and still no one cares about those "former prosecutors".

You support any ridiculous position as long as it supports the lies of the pathological liar.
"
Turtledove wrote:
The typical federal prosecutor works in a plea-bargain mill where the law was interpreted as much as possible to the prosecutors' favor, rarely going to trial. The typical former federal prosecutor works for a defense firm with a corporate clientele; it's particularly common for a former federal prosecutor to represent clients they've previously prosecuted. The US government currently employs over 5300 prosecutors and supervisors, with high turnover (to include virtuy guaranteed sacking of all supervisors) when the Presidency transfers from one party to another. There are tens of thousands of former federal prosecutors.

So congratufuckinglations, you have the support of less than 10% of a group of slimebags.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 15, 2019, 5:57:34 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
The typical federal prosecutor works in a plea-bargain mill where the law was interpreted as much as possible to the prosecutors' favor, rarely going to trial. The typical former federal prosecutor works for a defense firm with a corporate clientele; it's particularly common for a former federal prosecutor to represent clients they've previously prosecuted. The US government currently employs over 5300 prosecutors and supervisors, with high turnover (to include virtuy guaranteed sacking of all supervisors) when the Presidency transfers from one party to another. There are tens of thousands of former federal prosecutors.

So congratufuckinglations, you have the support of less than 10% of a group of slimebags.

This right here.

Prosecutors are some of the worst people on this planet.

People want to talk about Trumps moral code? These people traffic in the worst kinda of deal making for the worst kinds of criminals.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info