ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
Based beer boi. Fuck big tech.
Spoiler
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

You don't believe in proactive counter-terrorism measures?

You called a dude who did nothing wrong a terrorist and you support Minority Report style thought-policing. If I didn't know any better I'd think you're a full blown commie.

If the NZ police had been willing to ask their questions on camera, then I would have less doubt about their intentions. If the police thought this guy was really dangerous then why not present the evidence to the authorities and get the equivalent of a warrant or an indictment?

That the police didn't do either tells me this was more of a police bully tactic, playing the tough guy to anyone that the government officials didn't like.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 14, 2019, 9:43:05 PM
When you realize Schwarzenegger's Junior was mentally prepping you for a brave new world
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Recent discussion in this thread has not been appropriate for the Path of Exile forums and veering way off-topic.

Please keep your posts on topic to the discussion at hand and remember to abide by our Code of Conduct.
So um what do y'all think about the Apple v Pepper ruling?
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Lol nice, smooth, post nuke transition.

I personally love off-topic as a reason for moderation in off-topic. How amusing.

Technically apple vs pepper is also off-topic.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 14, 2019, 10:32:50 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Lol smooth post nuke transition.

I personally love off-topic as a reason for moderation in off-topic. How amusing.

Shhhh I am shell-shocked enough as it is.

Seriously though, refer to Envious Envy meme (now on previous page) for Trump connection.
It's all President Trump's fault because he doesn't play enough Path of Exile.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Lol smooth post nuke transition.

Shhhh I am shell-shocked enough as it is.

Seriously though, refer to Envious Envy meme (now on previous page) for Trump connection.

I have very moderated thoughts on this subject.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

The bottom line is that it isn't alive.

I had this fantasy while reading this pop up in my mind of you using that argument against a mother that just had a miscarriage.

"don't worry, it wasn't alive anyway".

Peace,

-Boem-

Losing the potential to a baby, even if it wasn't alive is different.

It's a psychological thing.

Still, a fetus isn't a human until it can survive on its own in the outside. It's not alive until it can react to stimuli.

Is a pediatric neurosurgeon a scientist?

"
Dr. Ben Carson speaks of fetal pain, describes abortion as ‘barbaric’ and ‘murder’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/dr.-ben-carson-speaks-of-fetal-pain-describes-abortion-as-barbaric-and-murder

"
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland, March 1, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — At a meeting held in the shadow of the nation’s capital, famed pediatric neurosurgeon and former Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson explained that babies being aborted do feel pain.

Speaking to a packed house at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Dr. Carson offered his remarks — tinged with awe and wonder — as only a man who has lovingly helped, saved and cared for thousands of young lives is able.

“God has orchestrated an incredible situation where the egg and the sperm come together, and within a matter of 10 to 12 weeks, you can see the little fingers and the little toes, and the little nose, and the face, the heart is starting to beat,” said Carson. “It’s absolutely amazing.”

“And then (the brain) goes on to develop very rapidly from there,” continued Carson. “Hundreds of thousands of neurons every single day.”

“I’ve had the privilege of being able to operate on little babies that were 25, 26, 27, 28 weeks’ gestation,” said the world famous neurosurgeon. “I can guarantee you, they can feel, they can react.”

“You have to give them anesthesia, if you’re going to cut them. Believe me,” said Carson, who added, “They can also respond to comfort and to warmth.”

“For somebody to say that’s a meaningless bunch of cells, honestly,” said Carson, “is just totally ignorant.”

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info