ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
oh wow women are going on a sex strike on twitter, it's a rather funny political movement. But so far all I saw is every women that takes part in it looks like they have been on a sex strike their entire life.

Funny side note to start the weekend xD have a good one guys!

Spoiler

Hey look, it's almost like sex is transactional. Really makes you think.

Well if sex is transactional for liberals... doesn't it make them all.... ohhhh my ohhh my xD
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Read his tweet feed.

Ugh, that's a sick suggestion! :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Read his tweet feed.

Ugh, that's a sick suggestion! :-)

Truly.

It's a look directly into the mind of a criminal psychopath (or one of the various sociopaths who tweet for him occasionally)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
The irony.

Spoiler

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The irony.

Spoiler

Irony in which way?

It's further proof Trump is a criminal psychopath. He's strong arming investigations into people he and his master, Putin don't like.

He's a fascist.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Irony in which way?

It's further proof Trump is a criminal psychopath. He's strong arming investigations into people he and his master, Putin don't like.

He's a fascist.

lmao you just doubled down on the irony. Thanks for the laugh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
The irony.

Spoiler

Irony in which way?

He's a fascist.

Xav made it clear that the law does not apply to Trump in his mind.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Do the alt-righties also have an alternative dictionary?
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Irony in which way?

He's a fascist.

Of course! But he still doesn't know what irony is. :)
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Read his tweet feed.
Here's what I got:
- Trump said there was no collusion in the Mueller report. And there wasn't.
- Trump said there was no obstruction in the Mueller report. I disagree in principle, but mostly agree in spirit — you can get pretty much anyone for obstruction if you find a sympathetic jury, regardless of whether they acted poorly or not. The only thing I feel he did truly inappropriately was the McGahn situation.
- Trump said he was never going to fire Mueller. I agree. I imagine he'd be impeached already if he had, and he probably knows that.
- Trump said he was closer to firing McGahn. I believe that.

So what part of that is Trump saying that "he's a con man who lied to you and you Kremlin hypnotized cultists voted for him anyway?"
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
The irony.
Spoiler
Irony in which way?

He's a fascist.
Irony in the sense that Obama's Justice Department thought investigating the candidate from the rival party, under false pretenses, was appropriate.

Irony in the sense that Obama's FBI was staffed by criminal psychopaths.

Irony in the sense that the Obama administration behaved in a fascistic manner.

I know you don't agree with any of this. I know you can't even process the conclusion of the Mueller report that neither Trump nor any member of his campaign conspired with Russians. But that's exactly what Trump is counting on. He's a master troll, and this is bait. He isn't trying to change the minds of people like you; he can't, and he knows it. He wants the people who haven't chosen yet, the swing voters, to see the hypocrisy of the Left.

And Ronald Klain didn't disappoint.

You really should go back a couple pages and check out my "4D chess" link to that Tim Pool video. Truth is, it's not 4D chess, it's just checkers... but the Left can't even see one move ahead.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Of course! But he still doesn't know what irony is. :)
"
Trump told POLITICO on Friday that it would be "appropriate" for him to speak to Attorney General Bill Barr about launching an investigation into his potential 2020 rival, Joe Biden
"
"appropriate"
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 12, 2019, 12:44:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info