ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

oh wow women are going on a sex strike on twitter, it's a rather funny political movement. But so far all I saw is every women that takes part in it looks like they have been on a sex strike their entire life.

Funny side note to start the weekend xD have a good one guys!

Spoiler
Some chuckles from the Stately McDaniel Manor blog:

https://statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com/2019/05/11/sunday-funnies-05-12-19/

Smile and have a happy weekend, y'all! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Diablo, you're not going to change any minds with pictures like that. Basically a collection of young youtubers versus a bunch of old women (and Michael Moore), as if age doesn't play an important role in female attractiveness. It misrepresents the left as old and the right as young. First thing anyone on the left thinks looking at that is you're pushing dishonest propaganda, because you are.

There have been scientific studies showing that conservative women are usually older AND more attractive than progressive women. But a lot of this is pretty obvious given movements within the two sides. The body positivity and fat acceptance movements are associated with the left, while the reactionary fat-shaming movement is associated with the right. Feminist notions of rejecting traditional male standards of beauty are associated with the left, while advocacy on behalf of patriarchy, while fringe, is associated with the right. It's not exactly rocket surgery from there — and because the left has a distinct youth advantage, the "beauty gap" isn't as wide as you might think.

Edit: Ray's were a bit better. The goal is to get those noggins joggin'.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 11, 2019, 4:02:49 PM
Memes and political cartoons are not generally really meant to convince anyone of anything. They just insult one side so the other side can get a laugh.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Now Trump's story is that he's a con man who lied to you and you Kremlin hypnotized cultists voted for him anyway. He's literally calling you morons now :D
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Now Trump's story is that he's a con man who lied to you and you Kremlin hypnotized cultists voted for him anyway. He's literally calling you morons now :D
Le sigh

Do you have any particular news item to cite that led you to this deranged opinion, or are you just riffing off nothing?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Trump is 100% a con artist. Trump university is a blatant example of it.

As for the rest, no comment.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Faerwin, that doesn't explain "now Trump's story is..." I'm trying to determine what Impeacher is responding to.
Read his tweet feed.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
diablofdb wrote:
oh wow women are going on a sex strike on twitter, it's a rather funny political movement. But so far all I saw is every women that takes part in it looks like they have been on a sex strike their entire life.

Funny side note to start the weekend xD have a good one guys!

Spoiler

Hey look, it's almost like sex is transactional. Really makes you think.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info