ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:

Okay, if what you say is true (which it is not) then it would be easy for you to point to a Russia conspiracy with the Trump campaign related article on CNN that was false. Don't bother pointing at an opinion piece, I'm talking about a news article on CNN.com.

CNN isn't just the news articles, nobody reads those anyway. It's the talking heads on TV spreading misinformation propaganda all day every day. They truly are the enemy of the people.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Kellog wrote:

Immaterial. The investigation continues.

Mueller's investigation is over. He didn't find any collusion. Also just from a logical point of view, how can there be collusion when it's literally impossible that a quid-pro-quo happened (since the tower never got built)?

"
Kellog wrote:

You missed the footnote I mentioned. Also RS has yet to be tried and evidence seen.

I didn't miss anything. RS isn't being tried for collusion. Mueller looked into him and obviously found nothing.

"
Kellog wrote:
ABJ found Manafort lied and that he conspired with a Russian. Gates continues to assist with investigations that have been handed off by Mueller.

Mueller handed the case off because he didn't find anything with regards to collusion and Trump.

"
Kellog wrote:
There are at least 19 investigations ongoing into Trump and Co. But some names that pop up, Butina, Sata, Deripaska, Veselnitskaya. There's others, not necessarily related to Russia but may or may not be involved in collusion/conspiracy. State Actors such as Saudi. UAE etc. As well as individuals such as Broidy, Flynn, Barrack, Nader etc.

You're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. This is literally conspiracy theorist 101. Nothing you mentioned has even remotly to do with Trump or collusion.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Kellog wrote:

"
Healthcare isn't a right, and forcing people by law to purchase a privatized good, fining them when they don't, is absurdly unconstitutional.

Got it. You don't care if Americans suffer or die.

Well your just racist.

(just lowering myself to your level of nuance and missinterpretation to have a "healthy" dialogue)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

"
Healthcare isn't a right, and forcing people by law to purchase a privatized good, fining them when they don't, is absurdly unconstitutional.

Got it. You don't care if Americans suffer or die.

Well your just racist.

(just lowering myself to your level of nuance and missinterpretation to have a "healthy" dialogue)

Peace,

-Boem-

Seriously? Do you actually know what the definition of racist is?

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Immaterial. The investigation continues.

Mueller's investigation is over. He didn't find any collusion. Also just from a logical point of view, how can there be collusion when it's literally impossible that a quid-pro-quo happened (since the tower never got built)?

"
Kellog wrote:

You missed the footnote I mentioned. Also RS has yet to be tried and evidence seen.

I didn't miss anything. RS isn't being tried for collusion. Mueller looked into him and obviously found nothing.

"
Kellog wrote:
ABJ found Manafort lied and that he conspired with a Russian. Gates continues to assist with investigations that have been handed off by Mueller.

Mueller handed the case off because he didn't find anything with regards to collusion and Trump.

"
Kellog wrote:
There are at least 19 investigations ongoing into Trump and Co. But some names that pop up, Butina, Sata, Deripaska, Veselnitskaya. There's others, not necessarily related to Russia but may or may not be involved in collusion/conspiracy. State Actors such as Saudi. UAE etc. As well as individuals such as Broidy, Flynn, Barrack, Nader etc.

You're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. This is literally conspiracy theorist 101. Nothing you mentioned has even remotly to do with Trump or collusion.

Wow!
"
Kellog wrote:

I do, but you obviously missed the point of my post by a large margin.

You just missrepresented Pneuma saying he doesn't care about the lives of fellow Americans which has nothing to do with social health-care.

So i thought it was fair to obviously missrepresent you to make a point.
Which went so far above your head you actually took offense before contemplating what i was doing while i even wrote it down explicitly.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

You just missrepresented Pneuma saying he doesn't care about the lives of fellow Americans which has nothing to do with social health-care.

Which went so far above your head you actually took offense before contemplating what i was doing while i even wrote it down explicitly.

Peace,

-Boem-

Hold on a second.

If a guy is doing something bad, in this case misrepresenting someone. You don't do the bad thing back to him, to teach him a lesson. You correct him and move on.

I mean, if a guy hits you with his car. Do you hit him back with your car? If a kid throws a tantrum and whacks you. Do you throw a tantrum back and whack him back?

No, and no.

Boem you aren't doing the right thing here. This is not the right way to correct behavior.

Shameful conduct, sir.
(⌐■_■)
+1
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Hold on a second.

If a guy is doing something bad, in this case misrepresenting someone. You don't do the bad thing back to him, to teach him a lesson. You correct him and move on.

I mean, if a guy hits you with his car. Do you hit him back with your car? If a kid throws a tantrum and whacks you. Do you throw a tantrum back and whack him back?

No, and no.

Boem you aren't doing the right thing here. This is not the right way to correct behavior.

Shameful conduct, sir.

Thank god i explicitly stated i was missrepresenting him then.

"
Boem wrote:
Well your just racist.

Peace,

-Boem-

?_?

Missrepresentation seems kind of weird when you explicitly state your doing it(to make a point).

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : Also equating missrepresentation with physical harm? Yeah, no man.
One thing is morral fraud, the other is breaking a law and harming another person.
They are not remotely close.
Last edited by Boem on Mar 27, 2019, 12:47:47 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Okay, if what you say is true (which it is not) then it would be easy for you to point to a Russia conspiracy with the Trump campaign related article on CNN that was false. Don't bother pointing at an opinion piece, I'm talking about a news article on CNN.com.

CNN isn't just the news articles, nobody reads those anyway. It's the talking heads on TV spreading misinformation propaganda all day every day. They truly are the enemy of the people.

Absurd statement bolded above.

More empty blather from social media and repeating words of a pathological liar. Pathological liars in general hate facts. Trump in particular hates facts since they get into the way of what he wants you to believe. You have swallowed it all, hook-line-and-sinker to the point that you also hate the facts and say stuff with nothing to back it up, including the truth.

On my tangential note, here's the only support of the argument that Trump did not say some white nationalists are fine people.

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.

I Google searched for "did trump say that some white nationalists at charlottesville were good people". I looked though pages of Google search results and only found that one.

Why is the search results so overwhelming on the other side? It's because it seems obvious to me and most other people that when Trump condemned racism he was reading dryly and unemotionally from a script. So, those words mean little. Trump's greatest strength is communication. He wanted to defend the racists as best he could without admitting that he himself is a racist. When he was doing that he was off script and emotionally very into what he was saying. Trump's greatest strength is communication he could have been plain and straight forward in his condemnation of racism. He did not just communicate incorrectly. He most wanted to let the racists know that he was on their side and he did exactly that.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info