ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
Trump savors Mueller victory, but opens new 2020 front with Obamacare fight

Trump is obviously far more focused on repeal than on replace. Why, is the question to ask here. Why not fix the ACA or repeal and replace at the same time? The simple answer is that he is not interested in replacing. He wants to repeal and then blame the congress for not replacing. It is really all to just get another huge tax break for the wealthy. Repealing would do away with the tax on the wealthy that is paying for the Affordable Care Act.

I think people often forget how bad the ACA was for a lot of middle-class and millennials in the workforce. Essentially, it was a tax levied on everyone, to pay for folks who could not afford healthcare for themselves.

Yes, it covered more people. Yes, the rich also had to pay more. But EVERYONE also had to pay more too.

You had fines for companies who didn't insure people. You had fines for individuals who wanted to opt out of insurance. You had fines for not filing the paperwork correctly, etc....

It created a ton more mess then it set out to solve. And worst of all hurt lot of young folks because of the individual mandate, requiring people to pay a penalty if they decided to opt out of getting their own insurance.

A majority of which were 25-30 year old single males working a temp job. Who happen to be a good portion of Trumps voting base.

Him talking about obamacare isn't stupid and it isn't just for some tax-cut for the rich. Frankly, it was one of the first things he did that directly affected me and my family positively.

Maybe, people won't get that he actually does good things. But he does. And his voters definitely feel it.

(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Mar 26, 2019, 3:11:29 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
CNN is a conspiracy site, I wouldn't believe anything they write.

Yes, you like getting your news off of social media. Understood.

Anyone still listening to CNN, now, is beyond hope and obviously addicted to fake news.

I certainly would trust social media over them. I would trust a ranting hobo on the street over them. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, most reporters on Fox, every other mainstream media company, every late night host, every comedy show... they have all completely blown themselves to shit.

It'll take a decade for them to regain even the semblance of credibility. Why would anyone trust another word they say after they spent the last two years abdicating their duty as journalists? They're the yellowest of yellow papers. If they report that the sky is blue, I wouldn't believe it without going outside.

---

This has been the absolute most amazing week for conservatives in the US in... ever?

A quick list of the last 4 days:
- NO COLLUSION
- Avenatti arrested
- Investigations started into the origin of the Russia hoax
- Pentagon moved $1B to the wall effort
- ISIS confirmed zero territory
- AOC owes back taxes
- Pressure to remove Omar from the F.A.C.
- Courts rule ACA's mandate invalid
- The Jakobshavn Glacier has stopped melting and is now gaining ice mass
- Green New Deal to come before Senate, get destroyed
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

That's funny because with regards to the Russia conspiracy theory even a lunatic like Q was way more correct than CNN. It should make you think (but it probably won't).

Okay, if what you say is true (which it is not) then it would be easy for you to point to a Russia conspiracy with the Trump campaign related article on CNN that was false. Don't bother pointing at an opinion piece, I'm talking about a news article on CNN.com.

On a tangential note, the other day I heard a guest on a CNN talk show make the false statement that drives our fine friend ScrotieMcB crazy. That is a false claim that Trump said many white nationalists at Charllotsville were fine people. It made me chuckle. I've never seen that false statement in a written news article on CNN or MSNBC nor on a MSNBC talk show.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 26, 2019, 5:57:33 PM

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

There's a foot note for this too: where Barr explains that Mueller had defined “coordination” as an “agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump campaign and the Russian government on election interference.”

That's extremely narrow and says nothing about other areas of potential conspiracy, such as the Moscow Trump Tower, the Rodger Stone/Wikileaks/GRU communications or even the polling data shared by Manafort with Konstantin Kilimnik. It also doesn't consider non-Russian Government entities.

Moscow Trump Tower never happened so there can't be any quid pro quo here.

Immaterial. The investigation continues.

"
The GRU is part of the Russian government so Mueller looked into it and found nothing.

You missed the footnote I mentioned. Also RS has yet to be tried and evidence seen.

"
Mueller also looked into Kilimnik, he indicted him after all.

ABJ found Manafort lied and that he conspired with a Russian. Gates continues to assist with investigations that have been handed off by Mueller.

"
There are no other entities, unless you can tell us some?

There are at least 19 investigations ongoing into Trump and Co. But some names that pop up, Butina, Sata, Deripaska, Veselnitskaya. There's others, not necessarily related to Russia but may or may not be involved in collusion/conspiracy. State Actors such as Saudi. UAE etc. As well as individuals such as Broidy, Flynn, Barrack, Nader etc.
Last edited by Kellog on Mar 27, 2019, 2:24:59 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

That's funny because with regards to the Russia conspiracy theory even a lunatic like Q was way more correct than CNN. It should make you think (but it probably won't).

The fact tat you believe Q could be a reliable source, in any sense of the word, speaks volumes.
Spoiler
"
Raycheetah wrote:

=^[.]^=

"
pneuma wrote:
[
A quick list of the last 4 days:
- NO COLLUSION

According to Barr, Mueller found no collusion of a certain type. Investigations continue elsewhere.

"
- Avenatti arrested

No one cares apart from the Right-wind media.

"
- Investigations started into the origin of the Russia hoax

LG called for a new investigation into Clinton. Not going to happen.
Trump called for an investigation into the probe. The Mueller part may be over but investigation contiue. Until all have been completed, nothing will come from this request.

"
- Pentagon moved $1B to the wall effort

House Armed Services chair rejects Pentagon bid to shift $1B toward border wall

"
- ISIS confirmed zero territory

In Syria. This means nothing in the grand scheme of things

"
- AOC owes back taxes

The Right-wind obcession with AOC continues.

"
- Pressure to remove Omar from the F.A.C.

Not going to happen. Engel has already rejected calls to do so.

"
- Courts rule ACA's mandate invalid

I guess a lot of people will lose their healthcare. Good luck with that.

"
- The Jakobshavn Glacier has stopped melting and is now gaining ice mass

A Greenland glacier is growing. That's not good news

"
- Green New Deal to come before Senate, get destroyed

This was just McConnell being a dick. It was just a procedural vote and means nothing in real terms.

Perhaps you should start finding some better outlets for the news you consume...
Last edited by Kellog on Mar 26, 2019, 9:16:04 PM
There's more salt in here than a Morton factory. LOL
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info