ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Kellog wrote:

Did you read the reply I made to your earlier post? Did you read Barr's memo of last year?

Of course i did not, i'm going of the current scenario.

Give me a link to that official memo and i will give it a read.

You guys seem to imply they are all corrupt, the fbi doesn't know what they are doing and are incompetent?

I am assuming this "Barr" dude is liable if he releases an official statement that is infactual so it's in his own best interest to not mess with the findings of the report.
Irrelevant of who elected and put him in office.

And if he did, it would bassicaly be a simple case of taking the report, putting his memo next to it and going "look, this does not add up".

You think the opposition is incapable of that?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I dont see any any key!
"
Boem wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Did you read the reply I made to your earlier post? Did you read Barr's memo of last year?

Of course i did not, i'm going of the current scenario.

Give me a link to that official memo and i will give it a read.

You guys seem to imply they are all corrupt, the fbi doesn't know what they are doing and are incompetent?

I am assuming this "Barr" dude is liable if he releases an official statement that is infactual so it's in his own best interest to not mess with the findings of the report.
Irrelevant of who elected and put him in office.

And if he did, it would bassicaly be a simple case of taking the report, putting his memo next to it and going "look, this does not add up".

You think the opposition is incapable of that?

Peace,

-Boem-

here

He already has. The decision, re obstruction, he and the AAG made is outside their jurisdiction

Yes, I do believe they're capable of that and more.
Last edited by Kellog on Mar 25, 2019, 12:17:41 PM
"
k1rage wrote:

If you posted a silly picture I can't see it because it's on an HTTP link and I block all non secure content...
The Mueller report will come out sooner or later. The House voted 420 to 0 that it should be made public. Barr will probably release it. If not the congress will definitely force its release.

Mueller exonerated Trump on conspiracy with Russia. He did not on obstruction. Barr took it on himself to "sugar coat" the obstruction as much as he was able. The report must be given to congress. If there was wrong doing that just didn't violate any laws then congress needs that information to pass some new laws, for example.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
The Mueller report will come out sooner or later. The House voted 420 to 0 that it should be made public. Barr will probably release it. If not the congress will definitely force its release.

Mueller exonerated Trump on conspiracy with Russia. He did not on obstruction. Barr took it on himself to "sugar coat" the obstruction as much as he was able. The report must be given to congress. If there was wrong doing that just didn't violate any laws then congress needs that information to pass some new laws, for example.

No he didn't. the letter Barr wrote only mentions two areas, contacts with the IRA and involvement with the DNC hacks.

Edit: regarding the latter, what do thing Rodger Stone/wikileaks is up for...
Last edited by Kellog on Mar 25, 2019, 12:23:12 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

Mueller exonerated Trump on conspiracy with Russia. He did not on obstruction.

Or to put it differently, he didn't find enough evidence to assert that there was obstruction. The irony in all of this is that this is literally what happened with Hillary. Just that Comey was actually gonna write that she's a criminal and then changed the wording of his report in the last minute because he's a crook.

"
Kellog wrote:

No he didn't.

What level of denial are you on?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 25, 2019, 1:26:15 PM
Remember this guy? He was the leftist's star for a couple of months and he was sooooo close to bringing Trump down.

Womp womp!

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
What's really funny is that people think any of this matters anymore.

Clinton got his dick sucked and lied about it. He got impeached over it, specifically because he lied about getting his dick sucked and nobody thought that a President who lies about shit he does, let alone does so badly, should be a President anymore.

Trump has lied about literally everything he's ever done, on a daily basis, been caught out in it dozens of times, and at this point doesn't even care that he's been caught out as a liar. He's committed dozens of impeachable offenses freely and without issue, any one of which would've been enough to get a president impeached fifteen or twenty years ago. He's shown blatant and cavalier disregard for the American people.

And yet nobody's done anything about him whatsoever, and any time anybody brings this up it's drowned out with a storm of "BUT HILLARY!" or "WHAT ABOUT WHEN DEMS SAID...?!" The fact that the man is a walking talking lump of cancer is ignored in favor of people desperate to deflect the issue and point out that other government officials are also walking talking lumps of cancer.

Mueller could've found that Trump was, in fact, a genetically modified clone of Putin emplaced in U.S. society with the explicit intent of tearing it apart from the inside and it wouldn't matter. Nothing Mueller could have possibly said was going to matter, because the Trump administration has specifically engineered a situation in which crime is not a criminal act for government officials anymore. The news services are an ongoing dumpster fire without an end in sight, and the current 'administration' has done such a fantastic job of muddying the waters and discrediting anything and everything that anyone and everyone says that Trump could go out and shoot twenty Mexicans, twenty Muslims, twenty LGBT folk, and twenty "liberals" fatally in the face every day and somehow he would not be held accountable for an eighty-murder-a-day genocide habit.

United States democracy is in its death throes. Mueller never stood a chance in the first place. The U.S. government is no longer answerable to anything but itself, it certainly doesn't give a single fat shit about its people anymore, and the entire world gets to share in the woe of that circumstance. Even if Trump choked on a pretzel and died tomorrow, the damage he's done to our civil/social infrastructure is incalculable and will take multiple decades to heal. If it ever does.

Hope y'all are ready to live in Shadowrun. Because this? This is how we get to Shadowrun.
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

No he didn't. the letter Barr wrote only mentions two areas, contacts with the IRA and involvement with the DNC hacks.

Edit: regarding the latter, what do thing Rodger Stone/wikileaks is up for...

That's why we have to see the Mueller report so we can read it for ourselves. I'm just assuming that Barr is not so stupid that he would be completely misleading.

Stone was the conduit between Wikileaks and the campaign. I believe that Stone is legally on the hook for lying to investigators and some other stuff. I guess Mueller couldn't find any good evidence linking Stone with the Russians though?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info