ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Exonerated? Yeah, if you think a trumpet's (Barr) word is worth a dime.

I personally don't.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I'm starting to believe that Adam Schiff is in Putin's pocket, trying to sow division in America with baseless conspiracy theories. Someone should investigate him.

Spoiler

You really need to stop posting moronic talking heads from social media.

"

I personally don't.

He quoted directly from Mueller's report with regards to no collusion. He made the decision about no obstruction together with Rod Rosenstein, the guy who enabled the entire witch hunt in the first place. So now that you know, are you still going to be in denial?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

I personally don't.

He quoted directly from Mueller's report with regards to no collusion. He made the decision about no obstruction together with Rod Rosenstein, the guy who enabled the entire witch hunt in the first place. So now that you know, are you still going to be in denial?

Which legally he's not allowed to do. Only Congress can decide if a sitting President is guilty of these kind of charges.
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

I personally don't.

Which legally he's not allowed to do. Only Congress can decide if a sitting President is guilty of these kind of charges.

Congress didn't charge him with anything though.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Duh! That's the whole point genius!
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

The point of what? That he's innocent?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Seriously?
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Seriously?

SeRiOuSlY?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Seriously?

SeRiOuSlY?

You really don't understand do you? Regardless, you're here everyday shilling for something, which for some reason, you say you believe in or maybe you're just a troll...
Last edited by Kellog on Mar 25, 2019, 10:47:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info