ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Trump used "You could be tougher and much more violent" on antifa.
Yeah, in November of last year: https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/trump-antifa-opposition-mobilize/
"
deathflower wrote:
A few left-wing “antifa” counter protesters did engage in violence, they threw eggs and water bottles and fireworks at police officers but most of them didn't.
This is a reference to the Unite the Right 2018 rally in Washington DC (not Charlottesville). And I wouldn't use the phrase "threw fireworks" — they shot lit fireworks at police and journalists alike. Now if you ask me shooting fireworks at people is at least assault with a deadly weapon, because people can die from, say, an M-80 explosion to the skull. Not to mention previous events where Antifa have beat up, suckerpunched, and pepper-sprayed nonviolent people, or even tried to smash their skulls in with a sap made from a bike lock in a sock. Or destroyed automobiles, or set buildings on fire.

55 minutes of leftist violence and harassment

Instigating people to say stupid shit is easy. Right wing Media Political Smears with focus on black-sheep to reduce support for protest groups and the causes they advocate for.

Is that double standard when Bigotry and Rhetoric on the Left is less acceptable than Bigotry and Rhetoric on the Right? Why can't people on the left be Bigot and Truthful Hyperbole? The left cannibalise itself into silence, disallowing political competition.

But then right now everyone is doing the same thing. Like how right wing politicians say they can't disagree with the president because it would make him mad. Absurd.

People get hurt when the protesters fight with the police. And that is normal. Nothing alarming, really...

Last edited by deathflower on Mar 14, 2019, 5:14:57 PM
"
word salad
Because if there is no coherent refutation, attempt an incoherent one.

You realize this means you lost, don't you? You shouldn't just spew out a bunch of non-sequiters about bigotry and consider it a win.

But you will. I've argued with Turtle enough to notice the pattern: whenever you lose the plot, revert to muh racism and pretend like you never shifted the goalposts.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Latest: Fascist dictator Trump is threatening to use force against American Democrats.
Sorry, Scrotie, I never changed the goalposts.

Your goalpost was Charlottesville is a hoax because Trump never said in response to that that white nationalist are good people. Therefore when people in the media and elsewhere point at his statements as an example of his racism they are perpetrating a hoax.

While I agreed that Trump never explicitly said white nationalist are good people, my goal post was that it is still valid to use his response to Charlottesville as an example of his likely racism, as an example of why most people in the USA believes that Trump is a racist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/01/ap-norc-poll-most-americans-say-trump-is-racist/?utm_term=.c4f1a3e2bbda

Just because we have different goalposts it doesn't mean that somebody changed the goalposts, although I am fully aware that "changing goalposts" is a favorite go to argument for you and probably will remain so.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 15, 2019, 1:03:12 AM
Generally feel that freedom of speech should be upheld and yes I know that means giving the freedom for people to say really aweful stuff but also giving them the freedom to say really good things too. Then again I'm not part of the group of white supremacists that think that certain groups of people are inferior and should be shielded from certain words.

Censorship will just lead into underground echo chambers similar to the Cheetos Hitler is bad echo chamber.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
word salad

You realize this means you lost, don't you? You shouldn't just spew out a bunch of non-sequiters about bigotry and consider it a win.

But you will. I've argued with Turtle enough to notice the pattern: whenever you lose the plot, revert to muh racism and pretend like you never shifted the goalposts.

If society let bigots openly say what they think, why would Trump-haters be any different? Maybe instead of political correctness you need more political honesty.

"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
word salad

If society let bigots openly say what they think, why would Trump-haters be any different? Maybe instead of political correctness you need more political honesty.

Clearly we need to bring back blasphemy laws. Look how well they turned out. Remember all those horrible bigoted scientists who made society more patriarchal. Would of been better if the church hanged them for speaking such vile bigoted statements...
"
Hornybull wrote:
Generally feel that freedom of speech should be upheld and yes I know that means giving the freedom for people to say really aweful stuff but also giving them the freedom to say really good things too. Then again I'm not part of the group of white supremacists that think that certain groups of people are inferior and should be shielded from certain words.

Censorship will just lead into underground echo chambers similar to the Cheetos Hitler is bad echo chamber.

If anyone has historical examples of censorship leading to an active good, let alone not leading to an active evil, I'd love to see them.

All that censorship does is delay the natural process of getting through an argument. It halts the argument at some point and allows pressure to build, but the argument never ended. It's a coward's tool, bottling up something difficult and then looking the other way, then years or decades later acting shocked when it explodes in the face of the next generation.

I trust the unfettered yelling of the crowd because I know that most people are generally good and don't want others to come to harm. The common man isn't a helpless rube to be guided through life by self-appointed intelligentsia, nor is he so hard-headed that his mind cannot be changed by a friend.
From that bastion of Alt-Right agitprop, the New York Post:

"
Democratic presidents behaved a lot worse than Trump in the White House

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/democratic-presidents-behaved-a-lot-worse-than-trump-in-the-white-house/

Orange Man bad... Blue Prezzes...? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It's an opinion piece by a Trump bot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info