ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
SnowCrash wrote:
It's an opinion piece by a Trump bot.

Actually it's true. Just largely for the most part the news doesn't report the wrong doings of Democrats. There is a huge media bias against conservatives to paint them as the villains. Obama killed American citizens but you know that's not news worthy apparently when the narrative is that he can't do no harm.
"
Hornybull wrote:
Obama killed American citizens
Come on now, that's not accurate. It's not like Barry took care of things personally.

What IS accurate is: the Obama Administration used drone strikes to kill seven American citizens (that I know of) in the Middle East without trial, most (but not all) of whom were considered enemy combatants at the times of their deaths.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
From that bastion of Alt-Right agitprop, the New York Post:

"
Democratic presidents behaved a lot worse than Trump in the White House

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/democratic-presidents-behaved-a-lot-worse-than-trump-in-the-white-house/

Orange Man bad... Blue Prezzes...? =^[.]^=

Perhaps from a sex scandal perspective the NY Post opinion piece might be right. From the perspective of other felonies like obstruction of justice, violating the emollients clause, conspiracy, falsifying business documents, tax fraud, probably not. Of course, there's many more investigations ongoing than what I listed and we can't know what those all are and how any will turn out. Although there has been so much obstruction of justice done publicly for all to view, that one is probably a slam dunk.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 15, 2019, 10:34:21 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
From that bastion of Alt-Right agitprop, the New York Post:

"
Democratic presidents behaved a lot worse than Trump in the White House

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/democratic-presidents-behaved-a-lot-worse-than-trump-in-the-white-house/

Orange Man bad... Blue Prezzes...? =^[.]^=

Perhaps from a sex scandal perspective the NY Post opinion piece might be right. From the perspective of other felonies like obstruction of justice, violating the emollients clause, conspiracy, falsifying business documents, tax fraud, probably not. Of course, there's many more investigations ongoing than what I listed and we can't know what those all are and how they will turn out.

He's a business man. Obviously he used the same tools and loop holes any business man used. I doubt Trump is free of "progressive sin" but everyone is guilty of something at some point if you want to drag it out. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Some white supremacist according to progressives (actually Gândi btw)
"
Hornybull wrote:

He's a business man. Obviously he used the same tools and loop holes any business man used. I doubt Trump is free of "progressive sin" but everyone is guilty of something at some point if you want to drag it out. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Some white supremacist according to progressives (actually Gândi btw)

It seems you're proposing that we shouldn't hold the pathological liar to account for his crimes? Interesting position but not surprising given the hold he has over you.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Hornybull wrote:
Come on now, that's not accurate. It's not like Barry took care of things personally.

What IS accurate is: the Obama Administration used drone strikes to kill seven American citizens (that I know of) in the Middle East without trial, most (but not all) of whom were considered enemy combatants at the times of their deaths.

If Trump had terrorist fighters in Syria killed would that be okay, even if they were Americans?
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Hornybull wrote:

If Trump had terrorist fighters in Syria killed would that be okay, even if they were Americans?

Are you implying the terrorists are Americans? Don't they forfeit their American citizenship by becoming terrorists?

Ultimately it would depend on the situation. Americans shouldn't be caught in the crossfire and the priority should be to rescue them. My point was that the media should report the facts accurately without any biases. Would be nice to hear all the good things Trump has done but you know we can't have a republican viewed in a positive light ever. It would ruin the Cheetos Hitler narrative.
"
Hornybull wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Are you implying the terrorists are Americans? Don't they forfeit their American citizenship by becoming terrorists?

Ultimately it would depend on the situation. Americans shouldn't be caught in the crossfire and the priority should be to rescue them. My point was that the media should report the facts accurately without any biases. Would be nice to hear all the good things Trump has done but you know we can't have a republican viewed in a positive light ever. It would ruin the Cheetos Hitler narrative.

Close, I wasn't implying that the terrorists are Americans. I meant to explicitly state that some Americans were terrorists fighting in those areas. Not all of them Americans, just some. American citizens do not forfeit there citizenship when they commit crimes even when committing the crime of joining terrorists.

The point is that if it is okay for Trump to kill American terrorists overseas then it should be okay for Obama to have done the same.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Hornybull wrote:

I don't think it would be okay even if they were Syrians. I want America out of bullshit interventionist wars in the Middle East, and would rather see such gargantuan amounts of military spending redirected to projects that would improve lives for Americans here at home. Like the wall.

But it would be even worse if they were Americans.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 15, 2019, 2:52:36 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
American citizens do not forfeit there citizenship when they commit crimes even when committing the crime of joining terrorists.

I think the jury is still out on this one. This isn't jaywalking, this is fighting for a well-known, foreign military force.

I would not expect to keep my American citizenship if I fucked off to North Korea and joined their military, up to and including leading an attack on an American embassy. People doing the same to run off and join ISIS is more similar to such a situation than it is dissimilar.

---

I criticized Obama and I currently criticize Trump for droning. I praised Obama and I currently praise Trump for attempting to remove us from the region. We can argue about whether not/droning or not/leaving the Middle East is the correct foreign policy, but I think the point of discussion was more about the media bias and inconsistency on those policies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info