ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
SnowCrash wrote:
Republicans will always be the party of big money because they value it more then anything. You said nothing based in reality.
If you won't listen to me, maybe you'll listen to this guy.
"
Turtledove wrote:
BTW, I did look back in the thread at my own posts and searched for CNN. After reading all the parts of my posts about CNN, I'm more certain that I never accidentally said that CNN lied or mislead about Trump praising white nationals or anything like that. So, you must have interpreted my lack of statement about CNN being some kind of an agreement that I never intended.
It's a moot point, because you later said you didn't watch the CNN video. That renders any claim you may have made regarding it invalid. So it's not worth arguing about whether you did or did not make a claim about CNN.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh, there's any other news today but the blow-by-blow coverage of Cohen's castrato solo? Interesting.

Looks like the Southern District of New York is very busy right now. It also seems to indicate that NY state might have more to chew on than previously understood. These investigations could prove even more significant than Mueller's? I'll guess what, maybe a total of 33% chance that the DOJ (SDNY (33%) or Mueller (0%)) decides to indict a sitting President? Any other guesses?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Looks like Hanoi was a failure.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:
Republicans will always be the party of big money because they value it more then anything. You said nothing based in reality.
If you won't listen to me, maybe you'll listen to this guy.

Wait this is the proof that Democrats are gonna become more corporate then Republicans? By still being far less Corporate then Republicans? If anything we are seeing a shift to the left in the democratic party away from the corporate democrats. Why do you think Schultz who's basically a republican is pulling at around 4%? The left want someone closer to a Bernie Sanders type.

BTW i don't care much for opinion pieces and youtubers. If it's a video it better have reference backing up points they made. I'm not a righty who gobbles up every BS thing a Styxhexenhammer type says.
Last edited by SnowCrash on Feb 28, 2019, 2:16:21 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

Oh, I dunno. There were good people on both sides. I imagine it went down something like this:

Kimmy: Come on, stay a bit ronger, pray with me! You're my onry friend!
Donny: I can't man, shit's fucked at home. God I hate my family! I wish I could just tell people what to do, like you do! Dictatorships are awesome...

__

Real talk though: had to laugh when Trump insinuated that Korea might follow the Vietnam model. Is this before or after America uses their country (again) as the staging ground for one of the biggest military disasters in US history? Hey, convenient fact: the Korean War is still technically going on. Y'all could just...show renewed interest.

To busy trying to pull off a Coup in Venezuela and Iran.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

Oh, I dunno. There were good people on both sides. I imagine it went down something like this:

Kimmy: Come on, stay a bit ronger, pray with me! You're my onry friend!
Donny: I can't man, shit's fucked at home. God I hate my family! I wish I could just tell people what to do, like you do! Dictatorships are awesome...

__

Real talk though: had to laugh when Trump insinuated that Korea might follow the Vietnam model. Is this before or after America uses their country (again) as the staging ground for one of the biggest military disasters in US history? Hey, convenient fact: the Korean War is still technically going on. Y'all could just...show renewed interest.

Is Trump being too greedy? China already set the groundwork for denuclearization. North Korea wanted the sanctions lifted for denuclearization. That is too much to ask? Asking North Korea for "complete denuclearisation" before any economic sanctions will be lifted is like America telling North Korea that they would be paying on credit...

Don't take credit, Kim. Remember what happened to Iran nuclear deal?

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
It's a moot point, because you later said you didn't watch the CNN video. That renders any claim you may have made regarding it invalid. So it's not worth arguing about whether you did or did not make a claim about CNN.

Honorable Trump supporter title suit you. Don't take his word for it. When Trump say he condemned white nationalists, you are suppose to ask him twice or three times because Nobody know whether he is lying or not. And he would come up with a different version.
Last edited by deathflower on Feb 28, 2019, 3:40:37 AM
"
Sarno wrote:

"
Statement from the Press Secretary Regarding the Hanoi Summit:

“President Donald J. Trump of the United States and Chairman Kim Jong Un of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea had very good and constructive meetings in Hanoi, Vietnam, on February 27-28, 2019. The two leaders discussed various ways to advance denuclearization and economic driven concepts. No agreement was reached at this time, but their respective teams look forward to meeting in the future.”

Some folks don't understand the diplomatic process. You expect sixty-six years of issues to be resolved in a couple of days? The fact that Kim is sitting down for talks instead of flinging rocket-propelled poo at Japan is a big advance over the old status quo. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

"
Statement from the Press Secretary Regarding the Hanoi Summit:

“President Donald J. Trump of the United States and Chairman Kim Jong Un of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea had very good and constructive meetings in Hanoi, Vietnam, on February 27-28, 2019. The two leaders discussed various ways to advance denuclearization and economic driven concepts. No agreement was reached at this time, but their respective teams look forward to meeting in the future.”

Some folks don't understand the diplomatic process. You expect sixty-six years of issues to be resolved in a couple of days? The fact that Kim is sitting down for talks instead of flinging rocket-propelled poo at Japan is a big advance over the old status quo. =9[.]9=

Full of rhetorical. When did North Korea ever fire a missile at Japan? China test their missiles all the time, except they can't be bullied to surrender them.

That is not the hard part. Trump has to take that treaty back to the senate and convince them to rectify it and would probably failed to be ratify. Going into the big List of treaties signed but not ratified by the United States, becoming a shitty piece of paper which is useless to North Korea.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

When did North Korea ever fire a missile at Japan?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_North_Korean_missile_tests#Mid-range_launch_over_Japan

'At' might be stretching it, but I'd say a fucking missile flying overhead is close enough to count. And they did it multiple times.

I mean, let's not pretend there hasn't been extreme animosity between Japan and Korea for, oh, almost a millennium now.

Only "safe" way for the missiles to fly; toward the ocean. Chart a missile 4000 kilometres from North Korea assuming the missile contain a nuke or a bomb, where would you want it to land? Fly it into the ocean. Nothing abnormal about it. Better Japan and Korea. They wouldn't want it to fly into China or Russia.
Last edited by deathflower on Feb 28, 2019, 6:15:03 AM
"
deathflower wrote:
Better Japan and Korea.

I know Japanese people are over that but you might not want japan to one day wake-up from their "only defensive "stand and start a weaponized robot race-war.

They already rubbed it that much and Japan is thinking to create some sort of strike force again.

Just saying It never been good in history to wake up the japanese warrior sides too much.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 28, 2019, 7:13:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info