ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Figured as much.
"
Figured as much.

Are you implying that all the hoax hate crimes the news report on are fake news? Very Trumpy of you.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
You failed to provide a source for that BS graph.
"

The website which collects the sources is down.

Nance deleted this tweet. I wonder why.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 18, 2019, 10:45:52 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
It's a fake, TD. He probably got it from Q 4chan or somewhere similar. That's why he won't provide sources.

Xav, you are being called out for being either a gullible person that believed fake news and hypocritically broke your own rule about going to sources for your news or (less likely IMHO) being a dishonest person and making up said fake news yourself. Which is it?

What fake news? I don't understand your ramblings very well so you have to be specific. If you're talking about the graph, that's from a website which collects hoax hate crimes as reported in the media.

What is the source for your fake news?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

What is the source for your fake news?

He lied. It's the Trump way.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The website which collects the sources is down.
As if that stops you from naming the website.

Just admit it: you got it from that Q 4chan or something similar.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Ignoring the Smollett angle for the moment, I'm surprised Pelosi implies here that it's not OK to attack people for the sole crime of loving Trump. Where was she when Kanye was being attacked?
"
erdelyii wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

My understanding is the answer is no. He was a transgender. So, she was being heterosexual. She made good use of a MAGA hat to break up with him.
Pronouns!

Woman dating a woman -
Het? Lol, no.
Well sheeit, I guess I'm bisexual then. Would I have consensual sex with a biological female who believes (s)he is a man? Almost certainly — I've always thought tomboys are hot AF. Not that I'm a small boobs guy, but I mean more in terms of fashion sense. My #1 crush in high school, sadly impossible to achieve, was this purple-haired lesbian who wore a tuxedo to prom. Fantasize about that to this day.

Googled her to see if she identifies as a man now. She doesn't. But if she did I'd still be down. Might need some Gillettes for the beard though — I don't think I could handle that, much less a penis other than my own.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 18, 2019, 11:32:02 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Found a different one:

https://www.fakehatemap.com/

When you click on a hoax hate crime it shows the relevant article. Nifty!

"
He lied. It's the Trump way.

I remember when you told us that drugs come mostly through the northern border. Just one example of your lies.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I knew of a similar couple. Two gay dudes. One dude decides to become a woman. Other dude deals with it until former-dude wants to cut xer peepee off. Drama ensues. The world is a crazy place.
Isnt it grand.

Technically speaking, the "big surgery" is not so much a removal of xer peepee as much as a re-purposing of it. It's still there, just not the same form or function. So it becomes a bit of a grey area, really. But... what good is such a surgery to a gay male partner, who inherently is not interested in vaginal sex in the first place?

Don't hold your breath on wedding invitations.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Found a different one:

https://www.fakehatemap.com/

A lot of those are questionably fake, like people doing satire or protesting Trump in creative ways where it's more that other people misunderstood their intent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info