ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"

I think what you mean is Lindsey 2.0 is bribed.

I'm pretty sure Lindsey did 9/11.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Naa. That was the Saudis and Russians
Perfect.

When things aren't panning out as promised with North Korea but you're still jealous of the things Obama has: https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/02/trump-abe-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-because-we-asked-yep/
Many people are saying that he's the best deal maker :D
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Is this another of your brainless posts? What is it supposed to mean? Are you saying that these people were wrong to assume that it was a hoax? Or maybe you are so crazy that you think they are all part of the hoax? Or are you trying to imply that all hate crimes are a hoax? Or do you just simply post shit without thinking?

edit: I came up with another possible explanation for your post. You read it on some stupid conspiracy theory site and imagined some stupid all encompassing conspiracy theory that you don't quite understand and thought that we were all just as gullible and wanted to share it with us?

Another one, what is the relevance to "ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP"? Maybe it somehow explains how almost two dozen women have "falsely" accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and Donald Trump has bragged about being a sexual assaulter on the Access Hollywood tape, yet he's not ever committed sexual assault?

Nice rambling my dude, keep it up.

About the relevance, tell me what you see on this graph:

Hint: Trump got elected in '16.

The left is increasing racial tension by making up hate crimes (because barely any real hate crimes happen so they have to make them up) and politicians like in my post above, the fake news media and other enemies of the people are fully complicit. This also damages actual victims of hate crimes btw. But I see that you don't care much, I wonder why that is.

What that graph means is what has been reported in the news. Trump has emboldened the crazy racists and they have come crawling out from under the rocks that they have been hiding under.

People can go to jail for filing false reports. You've really lost touch with reality if you think it has anything to do with some deep conspiracy.

edit: I just noticed the graph says hoaxes on it. You are either lying or fell for a racist posting bullshit.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 17, 2019, 10:22:10 PM
He demands worship. Anything less puts a person on the enemy list. In the unlikely event he becomes king, he will order the cult to eliminate any who do not lick his boots.

He could have just called the fake emergency instead of the 35 day extortion attempt. Why did he go ahead and close the government when he now admits he didn't have to? He now admits to torturing millions of Americans for no reason at all.

He's an enabled psychopath.
It's a fake, TD. He probably got it from Q 4chan or somewhere similar. That's why he won't provide sources.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Lying, as opposed to other forms of creative expression, is all about intent, and that intent is deception. An outright attempt to change what others consider the truth.
From an, um, editorial perspective, the second "sentence" (actually fragment) should be removed. Not because I'm prudish about fragments (this "sentence will be one) but because the purpose of all forms of creative expression is to change what someone perceives as the truth.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
But lying to your face is no more honest or tenable than lying behind your back. If anything, it adds insult to injury in that he thinks (sadly correctly) that he doesn't have to hide the lies because he thinks his people are that stupid.

…I say in any other situation this abuse of authority to warp the truth would be unacceptable. What if Chris Wilson got on Twitter and tweeted 5-6 times a day how much everyone loves Betrayal, how awesome melee in PoE is, how desync never actually existed, and how Path of Exile is the greatest ARPG ever, and that they're working on Path of Exile 2 but can't finish it because the players aren't giving enough money -- when the players themselves knew that POE 2 was little more than a spreadsheet and a whiteboard of ideas?

You would rightfully call him out on it, so why is it okay for the President of the United States to do it?
Again, I've posted evidence of the author of In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome calling Trump out for lying about the Wall.

Trump tells a lot of "lies" in the relatively innocent categories and some in the category of needing to be called out. I don't think you disagree with this, although we might quibble about the ratio. The part wherein you are willfully ignorant, self-deceptive, lying to yourself, is whether Trump's base is capable of recognizing the important lies and holding him to account. We have been.

What seems to boggle your mind is how anyone could call out Trump for not dealing with desync sincerely, or how bad melee is, and yet still remain a supporter of the GOP and their work. You think we must not really see the criticisms, even though we say we see them, because if we did we'd stop supporting, right? Yet think of what you've put up with from GGG and still came back. We see, and yes we care, but there's something else we care about more.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Even had you not found it funny, Xavderion, I wouldn't have been lying. Overestimating your sense of humour and wit, perhaps, but not lying.

The word 'lie' is thrown around far too much these days. You remind me of my little niece and nephew. A few years back, they struggled to understand the difference between telling stories, teasing and lying. For a period there, everything was 'you're lying!', but now that they're both older than 8, they have come to understand the nuances between story telling, teasing, exaggerating and lying.

Lying, as opposed to other forms of creative expression, is all about intent, and that intent is deception. An outright attempt to change what others consider the truth.

The President of the United States brazenly lies to his citizens and the rest of the world, with the express intention of changing their idea of the truth in significant ways. He does this multiple times a day. This is a fact, easily proven and defended. It cannot be said of any other President to date, but admittedly most of the others either used social media smartly or didn't have it at all.

But lying to your face is no more honest or tenable than lying behind your back. If anything, it adds insult to injury in that he thinks (sadly correctly) that he doesn't have to hide the lies because he thinks his people are that stupid.

I am an adult who long ago came to understand the need for lies. It's not a case of black and white. Of course. But it is, or was until recently, considered appropriate that a person of authority not abuse that authority to lie pretty much non-stop.

Again, I say in any other situation this abuse of authority to warp the truth would be unacceptable. What if Chris Wilson got on Twitter and tweeted 5-6 times a day how much everyone loves Betrayal, how awesome melee in PoE is, how desync never actually existed, and how Path of Exile is the greatest ARPG ever, and that they're working on Path of Exile 2 but can't finish it because the players aren't giving enough money -- when the players themselves knew that POE 2 was little more than a spreadsheet and a whiteboard of ideas?

You would rightfully call him out on it, so why is it okay for the President of the United States to do it?

Why do you ask such a question? His blatant lying is what got him into the white house. It is profitable for him to do it. Republicans and Trump supporters is closing one's eyes to his behaviour. The better question is asking Why not?

Let say for the sake of argument lying is crime. People would be punished for it. Let's say for a specific individual, he will not be punished but be rewarded for his crime. Can he do it? Would he do it? Isn't that a stupid question? He can and he probably would.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info