ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
鬼殺し wrote:
not really interested in your position on the matter of 'truth' given you bought a MAGA hat; it brings me a little spark of joy to imagine you wearing it when no one's looking, practicing salutes in the mirror. ^_^
Funny story on that: it turns out that several months ago my Clinton-voting exwife baby-momma had a transgender woman and dedicated SJW move in as the next phase of their relationship, and as I predicted months ago, things weren't working out. So a few days before the rally she calls me and says she wants to get [insert deadname here] to move out, which is tricky because she put her (she said him) on the lease, and she wanted to know if she could borrow my MAGA hat.

I laughed and said I didn't have one… but hold my beer.

As of yesterday my sons no longer have to put up with Mommy #2. Thanks Trump; still not tired of winning.

You were so close though. It's just that it isn't me posing in the mirror making salutes and taking selfies… and for the moment, not my shelf it's sitting on.

I shouldn't really need to tell you that I genuinely believe you're wrong, and if it turns out you're not I certainly didn't know it. But I imagine you've become so uncomfortable with actual disagreement that you now try to pretend that your opponents agree with you deep-down and are merely being disingenuous assholes for teh lulz.

As far as I see you, there's a part that likes to imagine that you should know you're wrong without me needing to say anything, using just the otherwise available evidence. But I know that's not it, because you don't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 18, 2019, 12:52:10 AM
See how deep that hypnosis is? The cult is real and dangerous. Literally frothing at the mouth with worship for their Kremlin owned, criminal god.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Funny story on that: it turns out that several months ago my Clinton-voting exwife baby-momma had a transgender woman and dedicated SJW move in as the next phase of their relationship, and as I predicted months ago, things weren't working out. So a few days before the rally she calls me and says she wants to get [insert deadname here] to move out, which is tricky because she put her (she said him) on the lease, and she wanted to know if she could borrow my MAGA hat.

I laughed and said I didn't have one… but hold my beer.

As of yesterday my sons no longer have to put up with Mommy #2. Thanks Trump; still not tired of winning.

You were so close though. It's just that it isn't me posing in the mirror making salutes and taking selfies… and for the moment, not my shelf it's sitting on.

I shouldn't really need to tell you that I genuinely believe you're wrong, and if it turns out you're not I certainly didn't know it. But I imagine you've become so uncomfortable with actual disagreement that you now try to pretend that your opponents agree with you deep-down and are merely being disingenuous assholes for teh lulz.

As far as I see you, there's a part that likes to imagine that you should know you're wrong without me needing to say anything, using just the otherwise available evidence. But I know that's not it, because you don't.

People are a terrible judge of themselves. I am gonna award you the Honorable Trump Supporter title. You don't have to vote to be a supporter. Then I can call Obama-Trump supporters Two-Face just for fun. You know Deep-Down you agree with me.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Wait. And keep in mind, you brought this up, not me.

She's gay?

My understanding is the answer is no. He was a transgender. So, she was being heterosexual. She made good use of a MAGA hat to break up with him.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Tales from the trailer park. Could make this shit a movie. Really shows the decision making of a Trump supporter.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Wait. And keep in mind, you brought this up, not me.

She's gay?
My understanding is the answer is no. He was a transgender. So, she was being heterosexual. She made good use of a MAGA hat to break up with him.
Hey now, talk like that can get you detained for questioning in the UK. What, you a TERF or something?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Pronouns!

Woman dating a woman -
Het? Lol, no.

The MAGA hat bit is hilarious, all the same.

I knew of a similar couple. Two gay dudes. One dude decides to become a woman. Other dude deals with it until former-dude wants to cut xer peepee off. Drama ensues. The world is a crazy place.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
It's a fake, TD. He probably got it from Q 4chan or somewhere similar. That's why he won't provide sources.

Xav, you are being called out for being either a gullible person that believed fake news and hypocritically broke your own rule about going to sources for your news or (less likely IMHO) being a dishonest person and making up said fake news yourself. Which is it?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
It's a fake, TD. He probably got it from Q 4chan or somewhere similar. That's why he won't provide sources.

Xav, you are being called out for being either a gullible person that believed fake news and hypocritically broke your own rule about going to sources for your news or (less likely IMHO) being a dishonest person and making up said fake news yourself. Which is it?

What fake news? I don't understand your ramblings very well so you have to be specific. If you're talking about the graph, that's from a website which collects hoax hate crimes as reported in the media.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info