ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
鬼殺し wrote:
https://youtu.be/066WAeG5muE

Laughs for all. :)

Hey you didn't lie, that was pretty funny.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Another hate crime hoax. That feel when the hate crime demand outpaces the supply by far.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If it really was a hoax, that guy belongs in prison.
Trump also belongs in prison for (among other things) his hoax of a national emergency.
Important video. It shows who and what Manafort, Trump, Netanyahu, the Saudis and others are mixed up with. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqfgpLP9fm8
"
Xavderion wrote:
Another hate crime hoax. That feel when the hate crime demand outpaces the supply by far.

Is this another of your brainless posts? What is it supposed to mean? Are you saying that these people were wrong to assume that it was a hoax? Or maybe you are so crazy that you think they are all part of the hoax? Or are you trying to imply that all hate crimes are a hoax? Or do you just simply post shit without thinking?

edit: I came up with another possible explanation for your post. You read it on some stupid conspiracy theory site and imagined some stupid all encompassing conspiracy theory that you don't quite understand and thought that we were all just as gullible and wanted to share it with us?

Another one, what is the relevance to "ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP"? Maybe it somehow explains how almost two dozen women have "falsely" accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and Donald Trump has bragged about being a sexual assaulter on the Access Hollywood tape, yet he's not ever committed sexual assault?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 17, 2019, 12:12:30 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

Is this another of your brainless posts? What is it supposed to mean? Are you saying that these people were wrong to assume that it was a hoax? Or maybe you are so crazy that you think they are all part of the hoax? Or are you trying to imply that all hate crimes are a hoax? Or do you just simply post shit without thinking?

edit: I came up with another possible explanation for your post. You read it on some stupid conspiracy theory site and imagined some stupid all encompassing conspiracy theory that you don't quite understand and thought that we were all just as gullible and wanted to share it with us?

Another one, what is the relevance to "ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP"? Maybe it somehow explains how almost two dozen women have "falsely" accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and Donald Trump has bragged about being a sexual assaulter on the Access Hollywood tape, yet he's not ever committed sexual assault?

Nice rambling my dude, keep it up.

About the relevance, tell me what you see on this graph:

Hint: Trump got elected in '16.

The left is increasing racial tension by making up hate crimes (because barely any real hate crimes happen so they have to make them up) and politicians like in my post above, the fake news media and other enemies of the people are fully complicit. This also damages actual victims of hate crimes btw. But I see that you don't care much, I wonder why that is.
Lindsey had it right. What happened to Lindsey? I have a theory.
"
Xavderion wrote:

That graph is meaningless without knowing where it originated.
Source required.
"

Cuckservative Lindsey is dead. Lindsey 2.0 is based.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Cuckservative Lindsey is dead. Lindsey 2.0 is based.

I think what you mean is Lindsey 2.0 is bribed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info