ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
RayCheetah wrote:
You know, if you're all that bothered about it, you're free not to vote for President Trump's re-election in 2020. =^[.]^=

Except 99% of them don't vote. Either can't (as they are all non US citizens or other legal, voting resident) or can't be bothered since it is more fun to post all day long on a game forum about their superior intellect, fascist views, or total non sequitors.

Of the minority that can vote, maybe they didn't vote in last Prez election and feel angry with themselves? Not sure. But am sure I don't care.

The weirdest are the foreign ones.
Better idea to tend one's own garden. Unless they are from Utopia (or crazy enough to think there is such a place on our planet).
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 13, 2019, 6:21:24 PM
This is an amazing article.

In my view, Pompeo can be thought of in the same way as Burr. They both knew what was going on and took jobs with Trump anyway. Eventually, they'll be named as co-conspirators.

Anyway: https://www.justsecurity.org/62573/richard-burr-leadership-senates-russia-investigation-disintegrate/
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
RayCheetah wrote:
You know, if you're all that bothered about it, you're free not to vote for President Trump's re-election in 2020. =^[.]^=

Except 99% of them don't vote. Either can't (as they are all non US citizens or other legal, voting resident) or can't be bothered since it is more fun to post all day long on a game forum about their superior intellect, fascist views, or total non sequitors.

Of the minority that can vote, maybe they didn't vote in last Prez election and feel angry with themselves? Not sure. But am sure I don't care.

The weirdest are the foreign ones.
Better idea to tend one's own garden. Unless they are from Utopia (or crazy enough to think there is such a place on our planet).

Believe me, I'd like to not care. This is the first time in my life that a conman mobster has been illegitimately installed to the job of President. He and the forces enabling him are a global threat.
I wish I could afford to not care. But your president is endangering the economy of my country for his own self interest (even if it's a bad thing for his country) and he's also endangering dangerous thinking.

I'm from Canada if you don't get it.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
he's also endangering dangerous thinking.

I'm going to go with this being a typo and you meant engendering dangerous thinking. :) It is a funny typo though (no offense meant btw).

Cutest typo I have seen all week.

Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 13, 2019, 7:25:38 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
If the most eloquent poster on here responding to someone with nothing but 'wut' isn't irony enough for you, you're fucking beyond hope.
That's cute, Charan, thinking my post was about you.

There's two somewhat sensible ways to look at my promise to punch out God. One is that it was a joke; the other is to infer that I'm so thoroughly naive as to actually believe I could perform such a feat, such that somebody needs to pull me aside and explain to me, in small words, that what I'm proposing is completely impossible.

In either case, laughter is appropriate. Only question is whether laughing with, or at.

What is NOT a sensible interpretation of my promise to punch out God is actually believing that I'll KO Jehovah and then holding me to the standard of whether I keep my promise or not, in completely serious mode.

For fuck's sake, next thing I know people will be seriously pointing out that a "stack of hamburgers a mile high" was not in fact a mile in height.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 13, 2019, 8:39:30 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
He and the forces enabling him are a global threat.

CANNOT be said enough. When you want to be the biggest, baddest, loudest dog on the block, and the block happens to be the entire world, of course everyone around the world should be concerned.

This is why nationalism doesn't work anymore. We are decades past that sort of 'build a big wall and take care of your own' mentality. But given how blitheringly ignorant Trump is to things like cyber security and 21st century espionage, it's really no surprise his bulldog-in-a-china-shop approach to matters of international import would be antiquated and inwardly-turned. Or that it would appeal to the poorly educated.

Hm, just found this interesting tidbit:

https://verdict.justia.com/2018/02/16/trumps-base-broadly-speaking

Examine that set of statistics and draw what conclusions you may. I'm particularly amused by the white/not college grad vs pretty much everyone else disparity. Trump said he loves the poorly educated, and oh boy do they love him back. Wouldn't be a problem if so much of voting America weren't poorly educated.

It perfectly illustrates why the Trump/GOP mantra is to keep America uneducated and deny scientific reality at all costs. (Love anything John Dean, btw :))
"
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Unfortunately, letting stupidity reign until that point isn't an option. Ideally Trumpets should be put into a political segregation, for their political value is obviously zero. It'd be better to leave voting and overall decision making to the smarter crowd.
That's a dangerous way of thinking here...
I never was a fan of democracy.
Assuming that both groups involved feel the same way about each other, such that the Trumplets do not governed your group and your group doesn't govern the Trumplets, there's a word for that.
Spoiler
Nationalism.
So please, declare your independence from us. Secede. Don't let me stop you. But there's quite a few globalists out there who will take umbrage with your notion that everyone globally should "decide" for everyone globally by following the same corporate propaganda.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 13, 2019, 8:56:50 PM
Added a Trillion to the debt since this tweet:
I guess Manafort (One of Trump's "all the best people" and campaign chairman) will be dying in prison. Why would he lie, tamper with witnesses and obstruct justice while under a cooperation deal? Oh well, another Kremlin mobster bites the dust. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info