ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"

The difference is that Obama didn't campaign on the promise to remove the national debt. Another Trump lie.

Trump never promised it either.

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

Just in case you're too lazy to open the link:

"
During the 2016 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Donald Trump promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years.
"

"
During the 2016 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Donald Trump promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years.

He didn't though. He claimed that he could do it and then backtracked like 2 weeks later. Hardly a promise.

"
Been a while since I heard this type of "I wasn't serious". It used to be a stock excuse for losers in some competitive games I played ^^

As I said, the post only works if you don't have TDS. It's on the same level as WaPo writing a 1000 word article about Trump buying a golf simulator he never uses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-trump-installed-a-room-sized-golf-simulator-at-white-house/2019/02/13/ed3f6d5c-2e45-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html?utm_term=.0355f5ea388e

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 13, 2019, 12:54:02 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

"

He didn't though. He claimed that he could do it and then backtracked like 2 weeks later. Hardly a promise.

Normal people call that "breaking a promise" you know.
I'm going to give the NeverTrump crowd their sense of irony back. After I accomplish that miracle, I'll punch out God. And that's a promise.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'm going to give the NeverTrump crowd their sense of irony back. After I accomplish that miracle, I'll punch out God. And that's a promise.

Oh right, Trump was being ironic about removing the entire debt. Or maybe he was just joking. Or maybe it was a world peace message that we failed to read in between the lines. It doesn't matter what Trump says, as long as you twist it in your head in a positive way! Just like Trump meant it to be!
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Oh right, Trump was being ironic about removing the entire debt. Or maybe he was just joking. Or maybe it was a world peace message that we failed to read in between the lines. It doesn't matter what Trump says, as long as you twist it in your head in a positive way! Just like Trump meant it to be!

You know, if you're all that bothered about it, you're free not to vote for President Trump's re-election in 2020. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

You know, if you're all that bothered about it, you're free not to vote for President Trump's re-election in 2020. =^[.]^=

Unfortunately, letting stupidity reign until that point isn't an option. Ideally Trumpets should be put into a political segregation, for their political value is obviously zero. It'd be better to leave voting and overall decision making to the smarter crowd.
"

Unfortunately, letting stupidity reign until that point isn't an option. Ideally Trumpets should be put into a political segregation, for their political value is obviously zero. It'd be better to leave voting and overall decision making to the smarter crowd.

That's a dangerous way of thinking here...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I never was a fan of democracy.
Personally, I also think democracy is a failure (because popularity doesn't mean being competent) but that doesn't mean that "Get rid of anyone that oppose my view" is a good thing.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info