ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Care to tell me how agreeing with splitting up states into countries suddenly made me a supporter of nationalist ideology and/or reasoning? From what I can see, you're only able to draw baseless assumption about my motives for supporting said split.
Nationalists support keeping the nation as one when it is relatively homogeneous and breaking it apart when it's relatively heterogeneous. The latter is precisely what you agreed with, using the archetypical nationalist rationale of not wanting to deal with "the other," although alternative rationales are possible.

I've worded the prior paragraph to fit with (almost?) all varieties of Nationalism. However, the reason you take umbrage with the term is because you've conflated Nationalism with a specific subtype, ethnonationalism, which is precisely as the globalist propagandists want you to think. Only assholes are ethnonationalists, so they've tricked you into associating Nationalism with assholes.

Molasses edit: There's also the tendency for non-nationalist countries, particularly dictatorships, to identify with Nationalism nominally. This is as shallow and meaningless as pointing out that the People's Democratic Republic of Korea is nominally "democratic." Imperialist regimes bent on conquering other countries (e.g. Nazi Germany) undermine their Nationalism by trying to unite heterogeneous people under a single rule. The only way this contradiction can be rectified is by classifying "the other" as nonpeople, which is of course monstrous and unacceptable. True Nationalists recognize the right of the groups they don't want to associate with to form their own independent and sovereign countries where those groups can live peacefully.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 14, 2019, 2:04:01 PM
Meanwhile, the radical dems succeeded in chasing amzn out of NYC (good for amzn). This will cost the city jobs but since the dems don't believe in creating jobs it's all good!

I heard this rumor days ago but put no stock (literally) in it.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Meanwhile, the radical dems succeeded in chasing amzn out of NYC (good for amzn). This will cost the city jobs but since the dems don't believe in creating jobs it's all good!

Being anti-gentrification is radical?
Last edited by MrCoo1 on Feb 14, 2019, 4:00:42 PM
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

[Being] anti-gentrification is radical?
It's deeply hypocritical. When millions of manufacturing workers in flyover country try to protect their jobs and create new ones, these people label them racist xenophobes, but when Bezos tries to modernize the economy of their own backyard, they suddenly have no problems with economic protectionism.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 14, 2019, 3:54:29 PM
MrCoo1, I am guessing you have never been to Queens. Anyone that wants to fix that area up should be applauded. That place (not the whole borough) is a shithole and an eyesore.

In other words, being anti gentrification for the sake of it. Whether it makes sense in the situation or not. Whether it means losing jobs that the city needs. In other words "trying to look cool" as we all did in HS. Thing is, most people leave that behind. Unless they go into politics.

I heard the crazy mayor there is going even more insane today. Maybe he won't get his Honorary DeBlasio is the Greatest Mayor EVER parade now! ROFL
Censored.
That's going to make an interesting precedent.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

The Left creates far more wealth and jobs then the right. Maybe Bezos will help one of the redneck states out and give them some jobs.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

The Left creates far more wealth and jobs then the right. Maybe Bezos will help one of the redneck states out and give them some jobs.

Actually, you're right. New York has plenty of jobs. The bigger problem in NY is housing.

I'm not saying that the protesters accomplished any really desirable goal or anything though.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I think gentrification is funny, due to the irony.

If you look at some of these neighborhoods in Detroit for example, that were gentrification turnarounds, it's called racist, even though it's trendy, liberal, urbanites buying/renting these "gentrified" locations. And they're not willing to share their lavish accommodations with the previous plebs who were relocated using some kinda "imminent domain" statute.

So this means that yes, liberals are racist.

They don't want to live in these areas as they were, in all their cultural glory. They're too good for that.

At the end of the day, "Gentrification" forces POC out of a neighborhood, and re-develops it into areas trendy white liberals want to live in.

Not only that, but the police seem to start caring about the "Gentrified" areas more than when the previous tenants occupied it.

Nothing makes trendy, white liberals feel better than having the police keep POC out of the area.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 14, 2019, 7:56:02 PM
"
That's going to make an interesting precedent.

Still disappointed that he wants to sign that weak-ass bill but he knows the shutdown hurts him in the long run so there is no point in not signing it. Daily reminder that Paul Ryan is a little bitch. Still hope Trump vetos it so Senate alone is responsible for that shit.

One juicy part of the bill:

"
SEC. 224. (a) None of the funds provided by this Act or any other Act, or provided from any accounts in the Treasury of the United States derived by the collection of fees available to the components funded by this Act, may be used by the Secretary of Homeland Security to place in detention, remove, refer for a decision whether to initiate removal proceedings, or initiate removal proceedings against a sponsor, potential sponsor, or member of a household of a sponsor or potential sponsor of an unaccompanied alien child

To paraphrase, "don't you dare fuck with our child trafficking supplier". Moloch is a very hungry beast.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 15, 2019, 2:07:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info