ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
My own position actually isn't that much different from faerwin's, but you need to understand that crossdressing/dragqueening is distinct from transgender. For example, let's say there's this guy Milo and he sometimes dresses up as his drag persona Ivana. So long as this person maintains the original Milo persona sometimes, Ivana is NOT transgender. In contrast, if I went to Ivana and called her Milo and she got all pissy and said Milo is dead, THAT would be transgender.

TL;DR: A transgender person is not merely someone who dresses up and plays pretend sometimes; a transgender person is someone who refuses to come back to reality and acts as if the costume is on all the time.

I don't have any problem with crossdressers and drag people. None whatever. But I'm radically opposed to transgender people because they are NOT about personal freedom, but about hating one's own body inwardly and about compelled behavior outwardly. Transgender people are (or claim to be) at odds with their natural born sex, and they expect everyone to play along with this illusion forever, or they'll tear up the fucking GameStop.

I'm not inherently against trans people. Many of us live with some kind of mental condition and cope with it as best as we can. If that means having your sex changed, hey, knock yourself out. It's not like the entire trans community can be categorized as this aggressive cancer that tries to force the world into their own mold.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I like to imagine the same disdain we feel now for the Confederates and their embarrassingly antiquated, inhumane beliefs will be felt for Trump supporters not too long from now.

A most comforting thought.

Imagine comparing not wanting to abolish your nation, not wanting pointless endless wars and wanting a good life for the middle class with wanting slavery. This is peak TDS.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

So, you think Trumps political opponents want to abolish their nation, engage in pointless endless wars (Republicans were behind this, repeatedly), and want a bad life for the middle class?

Yes, they want more or less open borders (the left because of some kind of god complex, the liberals because it's good for corporations), they don't oppose war enough to actually do something about it (see Obama's 8 years) and they don't seem to care much about the middle class (those jobs aren't coming back right?).

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Exactly the sort of idiotic delusion that the Confederates had and drove them to inhumane acts against their fellow Man. For them it was blacks. For you lot its Muslims, Mexicans, transgendered people and anyone else perceived as threatening your heteronormative white privilege.

Muslims who don't want to live a western life, illegal Mexicans, trans people who have an agenda, yes. Everyone else is fine. No such thing as white privilege btw. Asians are doing great.

"
鬼殺し wrote:

We both know you are not on my level academically and that you have very little competence with well rounded research.

Just quoting because one post later you imply that lower tax refunds mean that the middle class is suffering, while it simply means that people aren't overpaying taxes and essentially giving the government a zero interest loan anymore and usually have more money on their paycheck. Maybe you could academically explain how that is a bad thing.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
hmm, Your view of transgenders is quite different than mine.

For one, I believe that most cases of transgenders (those going through the whole sex change process) is more a case of wanting to be able to do what the other gender is allowed to do (by social constructs) than anything else.

Statistics seem to support this as there is about 20% more male to female than female to male transitions (females have an easier time (social acceptances) than males when it comes to wearing/acting like a man compared to males wearing/acting like a woman).

Secondly, I do not believe that most transgender are acting on some sort of second persona. As I said, they are accepting WHO they are even if it's a fight against social norms. As such, they only have one persona and it's the one that they are showing. If anything, if they repress that, the one you are seeing is the fake persona.

I certainly do not believe that transgenders are wearing a costume.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
not really, I wouldn't wish any kid to be disavowed from their parent.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
As if I would disavow one of my sons because they did something like that. I might disagree with one of my adult sons strongly and say so, but it would take something much stronger than ideology to make him dead to me. Honestly, outside of violence witnessed directly, I can't think of anything that could do it.
"
faerwin wrote:
I do not believe that most transgender are acting on some sort of second persona. As I said, they are accepting WHO they are even if it's a fight against social norms. As such, they only have one persona and it's the one that they are showing. If anything, if they repress that, the one you are seeing is the fake persona.
As if people only have one true persona. The person you are here, on this forum, is likely not quite the person you are to your coworkers, who isn't quite the person you are to your significant other, who isn't quite the person you have to your parents. Even though these are all different personas, I wouldn't call any of them inherently fake, until and unless one bahaves in a manner disingenuous within the context of the relationship.

Here's the point: if you are biologically male, you are mentally a man. Your brain structure is significantly different from a woman's, even if you block the developmental effects of testosterone. That is biological reality. I have nothing against pretending in the context of knowingly pretending, and frankly I don't even have that big a problem with fooling other people into thinking you're the other sex (particularly online), but you shouldn't ever bullshit yourself. To do so is reality evasion and self-hatred.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 11, 2019, 2:03:40 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Here's the point: if you are biologically male, you are mentally a man. Your brain structure is significantly different from a woman's, even if you block the developmental effects of testosterone. That is biological reality. I have nothing against pretending in the context of knowingly pretending, and frankly I don't even have that big a problem with fooling other people into thinking you're the other sex (particularly online), but you shouldn't ever bullshit yourself. To do so is reality evasion and self-hatred.

That's where you are wrong.

I honestly suggest that you get information on the subject because it had been shown in studies that this isn't true at all.
"
faerwin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
That's where you are wrong.

I honestly suggest that you get information on the subject because it had been shown in studies that this isn't true at all.
"Shown?" Not really. Claimed, without any hard evidence to back it, that I'd believe. It's amazing what passes peer review these days.

Meanwhile, armed with nothing but an MRI of a brain, it's relatively easy to determine biological sex. Similar to looking at the hips of a hunan skeleton in archaeology. XX people and XY people literally think differently.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 11, 2019, 3:51:22 PM
Got tickets to the El Paso rally tonight. I'll post about it after.
Here he is, in all his glory. A spoiled kid who dodged the army with a faked bone spur claim, inherited everything from daddy, never worked an honest day in his life and is terrified of showing his tax records complaining about how tough it is being a rich, white conman (video):

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1094673102645030912

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info