ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
The dump of Trump's dealings with Russia is pretty amazing stuff. :) https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5719169-Trump-Moscow.html

Check out page 69! lol

wtf i hate leaks now

The financing for Trump Tower Moscow was being set up through VDB bank. If you're an American, it is illegal to do business with VDB bank.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

The financing for Trump Tower Moscow was being set up through VDB bank. If you're an American, it is illegal to do business with VDB bank.

First of all, it's VTB. And you're wrong as usual. It's not illegal to do business with VTB. The sanctions only apply to funding VTB. And then there's that small detail that no business actually happened. Nice try tho lmao.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Imagine what happens when you can't get financing ANYWHERE else, so you make promises to remove sanctions on entities who WILL provide financing in exchange for help getting elected?

Seems everyone scores 'bigly' except for the American people, who were lied to.

Pesky laws, right?
"
Imagine what happens when you can't get financing ANYWHERE else, so you make promises to remove sanctions on entities who WILL provide financing in exchange for help getting elected?
That's the polar opposite of what actually happened. But of course someone who thought all business with VTB was prohibited wouldn't know anything about that.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 5, 2019, 6:58:59 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Another interesting observation. We who dislike Trump like to make fun of him, not that it's hard. But those who like Trump typically...make fun of the people who aren't very good at making fun of Trump. Again, probably not hard, and certainly not hard to find proof of this throughout this thread. They're both low-hanging fruit, but one is supposed to be the President of the United States and should probably be held to a higher standard than @RandomLeftWingTwitterUser.

What, did you run out of anti-Pelosi/Schumer/AOC material already?

Exactly. IMO, it's all part of the cult-hypnosis. We all know it's impossible to defend the indefensible, so the cult has been groomed to behave exactly like their false god.
Great stuff :D

An actual unindicted co-conspirator in campaign finance felonies is giving the SOTU lol
"
鬼殺し wrote:
What if she's making faces? What if she laughs at him?

What if she boops him over the head with the gavel!?

I may have to watch this on mute...
As if Nancy Pelosi will ever be an interesting person.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Nancy Pelosi is everything. And soon, she'll be President.
"
Scrotie McB wrote:
As if Nancy Pelosi will ever be an interesting person.

It's funny about the Trump haters. They seem to think love of the cow is obligatory. It is really like a cult.

I will say this now: whatever someone thinks about Trump (and I'm certainly not his number one fan), Pelosi is still shit. I think there is a good chance she has dementia and is a poster person for term limits in congress.

The only thing she will do that anyone will remember is chewing her cud or whatever the fuck she does at these functions. Literally turned my stomach last time. All that money from her old man and she still can't afford a good dental surgeon? WTF?
Censored.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Nancy Pelosi is everything. And soon, she'll be President.

Man, I don't think so. She's great and all, but...well, once again, I am forced to tap the timeless wisdom of Happy Gilmore:

What's 'too old'? Well, consider this:

Top 10 oldest United States Presidents to take office

Ronald Reagan: 69 years old.
William Henry Harrison:68 years old.
James Buchanan: 65 years old.
George H.W. Bush: 64 years old.
Zachary Taylor: 64 years old.
Dwight D. Eisenhower: 62 years old.
Andrew Jackson: 61 years old.
John Adams: 61 years old.

She's 70 freakin' 8 dude. That she's doing ANY of this is something of a fucking miracle. I suggest we all just appreciate that and see what happens.

She won't run or be elected :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info