ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

The women are cheering for themselves and Trump hated it :)
That's a great moment!

Trump got all of those women elected :)
"
Imagine what happens when you can't get financing ANYWHERE else, so you make promises to remove sanctions on entities who WILL provide financing in exchange for help getting elected?

Seems everyone scores 'bigly' except for the American people, who were lied to.

Pesky laws, right?

Imagine hallucinating this hard and actually believing Pelosi will be president. We're reaching stages of TDS that shouldn't even be possible. Even Char isn't buying it and he's read the entire TDS literature available on this planet.

I missed the SOTU btw, will watch later.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
We're reaching stages of TDS that shouldn't even be possible.
Several years ago, I knew of several personas on the internets who believed their community's efforts into analysis of Barrack Obama's long-form birth certificate would cause him and his administration to be removed from office (on the basis of Obama actually being born in Kenya, they believed) and lead to Paul Ryan as POTUS.

*shudders* Paul Ryan as POTUS. Fuck me.

The point is, that these levels of conspiracy-theory-driven self-delusion exist, that's not actually new. Kooks have believed kooky shit since... well, forever, really. What makes this new russophobic conspiracy theory so remarkable is its pervasiveness, particularly into legacy media itself. As I've pointed out to Charan's disapproval previously, the MSM has descended to Alex Jones levels of appealing to a tinfoil base mixed with actual news (making Jones, ironically, a direct competitor against CNN).

There's this thing that keeps happening in culture where I kinda like something as a guilty pleasure, some niche weirdo thing, where I know it's kind of stupid but I understand how it's stupid and I take it with the appropriate grain of salt. But then it gets big and mainstream and I'm surrounded by idiots doing that stupid thing I used to like, with no sense of self-depreciation about how silly it is, unironically and grotesquely. Well, so it is with my enjoyment of InfoWars. CNN copied their game, got them deplatformed, and now I can't seem to get away from TDS nutjobs with even less sense than a radical Birther.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
That's a great moment!

Trump got all of those women elected :)

It's almost as if you're suggesting that a woman can't get elected on her own merits and needs a man to get anywhere in life.
Watching the SOTU right now, and the transition from paid family leave to late term abortion was fucking genius. Expose those lunatics.

I also liked the weak applause from everyone when he mentioned bringing the troops back home. Butthurt MIC whores.

Also, is this good for Pelosicoin?

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 6, 2019, 3:28:03 AM
Stupid shitshow, not really worth commenting. Who wrote that speech for 1/365 Teleprompter-Trump ?

Back to 364/365 - Trump.

Approval ? Sure , people like it if he is at least pretending to be a real president once a year. His abilities as an actor are getting a little better.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/05/politics/fact-check-trump-state-of-the-union/index.html
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 6, 2019, 7:38:24 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Watching the SOTU right now, and the transition from paid family leave to late term abortion was fucking genius. Expose those lunatics.

I also liked the weak applause from everyone when he mentioned bringing the troops back home. Butthurt MIC whores.

Also, is this good for Pelosicoin?

didn't he say he was thinking of military intervention in venezuela just two days ago? You know, in case the puppet down there won't win on its own :>
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Stupid shitshow, not really worth commenting. Who wrote that speech for 1/365 Teleprompter-Trump ?

Back to 364/365 - Trump.

Approval ? Sure , people like it if he is at least pretending to be a real president once a year. His abilities as an actor are getting a little better.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/05/politics/fact-check-trump-state-of-the-union/index.html

It was worth it to catch the Pelosi Clap of Thunderous Shade live. Oh I was in tears with laughter.

And to watch the dumbass remind everyone just how many women kicked his collective's arse a few months ago.

That was great! It was amazing to see the control that Pelosi had over her caucus.

Trump's speech was better than I expected mostly because he stayed on script. I found the silly plea about "investigation and war" versus "legislation and peace" to be the perfect Trump delusion that his base would eat up. Is it true, did you guys get tricked into believing that if Trump is held accountable for his crimes and swampy alligator administration that it would destroy the economy and have to be at war?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It was worth it to catch the Pelosi Clap of Thunderous Shade live.

I was watching :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info