ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
deathflower wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
It's a military base that's looking into a foreign power. OF COURSE it's to be able to strike if needed. It's not a fucking weather balloon.

Trump don't believe those US spies that say Iran halted its nuclear weapons programs. He need alternative facts. You know what I mean...

Remember when those same spies told another POTUS that Iraq had WMDs...? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I somehow doubt that all those spies are still in function.

In 16 years, I think it's safe to say that at least half the spies got rotated out.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
i cringed and i laughed

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
probably a meme.

Although I'm sure there's a few serious posts in there and that's /facepalm (whether they are made from actual white supremacist or not).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
It's a military base that's looking into a foreign power. OF COURSE it's to be able to strike if needed. It's not a fucking weather balloon.

Trump don't believe those US spies that say Iran halted its nuclear weapons programs. He need alternative facts. You know what I mean...

Remember when those same spies told another POTUS that Iraq had WMDs...? =^[.]^=

That's an interesting assertion. I looked and couldn't really find any good sources to support your assertion though. Can you please provide a link? Since you are probably just blowing smoke, I think that there is more smoke implicating the Bush administration in pushing the spy agencies to publish the conclusion that Iraq had WMD's, basically just manufacturing an excuse to invade.

"
The Bush administration on numerous occasions exaggerated or outright fabricated conclusions from intelligence in its public statements. Bush really did lie, and people really did die as a result of the war those lies were meant to build a case for. Those are the facts.

The failure of Iraq was not merely a case of well-meaning but incompetent policymakers rushing into what they should’ve known would be a disaster. It’s the story of those policymakers repeatedly misleading the public about why, exactly, the war started.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/9/12123022/george-w-bush-lies-iraq-war

Full disclosure here, when Bush invaded Iraq I was convinced that it was the right thing to do. Only after did I come to realize that Bush and duped me along with the rest of the country.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 4, 2019, 1:36:48 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
I think that there is more smoke implicating the Bush administration in pushing the spy agencies to publish the conclusion that Iraq had WMD's, basically just manufacturing an excuse to invade.
That's what the Intel agencies do: instead of seeking the truth, they provide excuses for whatever it is the current administration wants to do. For instance, putting FISA surveillance over the opposing party's campaign during a presidential election.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 4, 2019, 2:02:51 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
I think that there is more smoke implicating the Bush administration in pushing the spy agencies to publish the conclusion that Iraq had WMD's, basically just manufacturing an excuse to invade.
That's what the Intel agencies do: instead of seeking the truth, they provide excuses for whatever it is the current administration wants to do. For instance, putting FISA surveillance over the opposing party's campaign during a presidential election.

Sure why not, technically LEGAL.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
For instance, putting FISA surveillance over the opposing party's campaign during a presidential election.
So was the Holocaust.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 4, 2019, 7:36:26 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
For instance, putting FISA surveillance over the opposing party's campaign during a presidential election.
So was the Holocaust.

Sure. Except in part 2 where Germany was invaded and the Allies declare it a war crime.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
So was the Holocaust.
Sure. Except in part 2 where Germany was invaded and the Allies declare it a war crime.
So please tell me by what logic FISA courts are not a blatantly unconstitutional creation (re: 4th amendment) of the Bush 43 administration.

I'd love little more than seeing G.W. Bush tried for the war criminal he is.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 4, 2019, 8:00:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info