ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Considering how the dems are defending Gov Blackface, I don't think it was a good choice to wear KKK white to SOTU. Wonder which dumbass came up with that bright idea?

Not a good look. At all.
Censored.
"
Turtledove wrote:
I found the silly plea about "investigation and war" versus "legislation and peace" to be the perfect Trump delusion that his base would eat up. Is it true, did you guys get tricked into believing that if Trump is held accountable for his crimes and swampy alligator administration that it would destroy the economy and have to be at war?
Well, overall that line seemed silly to me. I totally believe that Trump is more peace-loving than the Dems currently, and I see the link between the MIC's desire to keep NATO alive and the russophobic propaganda of the investigation narrative in the MSM. However, "legislation" just doesn't seem relevant to that contrast. He could have said "investigation and war" vs "television and peace" and it would have made roughly the same amount of sense.

If I was writing it, I would have gone with "witch hunts and war" vs "teamwork and peace." Because even "investigation" is giving the Mueller probe a little too much credit. To my lefty friends, imagine if Birthers had gotten their own special counsel and you'd be close to how insulting this years-long targeted prosecution is for anyone who doesn't want a new cold war.

Oops, too late — Trump already pulled out of the INF treaty since Russia was constantly breaking its rules. Not that you can really blame Russia for that, when so many Americans have reverted to looking at Russia as a thoroughly sinister enemy.

So how's it feel to be the useful idiots of interventionist warhawks? That's at least the fourt time the MSM has successfully duped you into major escalation of conflict as the past 18 years.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Considering how the dems are defending Gov Blackface, I don't think it was a good choice to wear KKK white to SOTU. Wonder which dumbass came up with that bright idea?

Not a good look. At all.
Dude. No. White clothes aren't a white supremacist dogwhistle. Just stop. You're embarrassing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2019, 2:03:04 PM
"
Scrotie McB wrote:
Dude. No. White clothes aren't a white supremacist dogwhistle. Just stop. You're embarrassing.

No, you misunderstand. If I wear a white linen suit in spring or summer, that is fine. If a bride wears a white satin and lace dress, fine, etc.

The white robe looking dresses in a gov't chamber just is not a good look. Not in winter. Especially with the cheap ugly shoes! Just no!

Wife has over 50 pairs of shoes and God knows how many dresses, skirts, etc. No white in Feb. It looks crazy.

They can't afford to dress nice with all those kickbacks they collect?

Yep. Right.
Censored.
Interesting that a man of Northam's background would affiliate himself with the Democrat party. Interesting still that the Democrat party would have him. Good move on his part; the Party can keep this in the news just long enough to be interesting, then sweep t under the rug. Virginia media will continue reporting on the story, but there will be no pink hat protestors bussed in from the big cities.

https://wgno.com/2019/02/03/virginia-governors-yearbook-page-includes-blackface-kkk-costume/

I do appreciate the hipsterism to
1. dress in blackface in Virginia 1984
2. go to a party
3. pose with a guy in a KKK costume
4. convince your medical school's yearbook people that printing said photo, for all to see in the future, was a good idea.
I guess 1984 was a much different time from now. The thought that KKK could coexist with blackface guy is inconceivable on 2019. Thus, the outrage.

On the upside, he hasn't been accused of sexual misconduct.
https://wtvr.com/2019/02/06/justin-fairfax-new-statement/

Oops. Well, can't say I see too many pink-hatters descending upon Richmond over this, neither. As a Democrat, he'll have some modicum of party support, so no funds will go to bussing protestors in.

This looks like a story worth following for the immediate future.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
I found the silly plea about "investigation and war" versus "legislation and peace" to be the perfect Trump delusion that his base would eat up. Is it true, did you guys get tricked into believing that if Trump is held accountable for his crimes and swampy alligator administration that it would destroy the economy and have to be at war?

Well, overall that line seemed silly to me. I totally believe that Trump is more peace-loving than the Dems currently, and I see the link between the MIC's desire to keep NATO alive and the russophobic propaganda of the investigation narrative in the MSM. However, "legislation" just doesn't seem relevant to that contrast. He could have said "investigation and war" vs "television and peace" and it would have made roughly the same amount of sense.

If I was writing it, I would have gone with "witch hunts and war" vs "teamwork and peace." Because even "investigation" is giving the Mueller probe a little too much credit. To my lefty friends, imagine if Birthers had gotten their own special counsel and you'd be close to how insulting this years-long targeted prosecution is for anyone who doesn't want a new cold war.

Oops, too late — Trump already pulled out of the INF treaty since Russia was constantly breaking its rules. Not that you can really blame Russia for that, when so many Americans have reverted to looking at Russia as a thoroughly sinister enemy.

So how's it feel to be the useful idiots of interventionist warhawks? That's at least the fourt time the MSM has successfully duped you into major escalation of conflict as the past 18 years.

Trump's rhetoric is more peaceful than previous Presidents, granted. No new silly wars, which is very good.

I agree that your suggested improvement to the line would have been better, at least it is a bit more logical.

Regarding the Birther nonsense, there wasn't anything to investigate. The Mueller investigation on the other hand has already made many indictments and guilty pleas. More concern should be the counter-intelligence investigation, at least if anything ever comes of that.

Regarding the INF treaty, Putin probably told Trump to pull out so Russia could never be held accountable for violating it. Trump obviously always caters to Putin's wishes and desires.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 6, 2019, 3:48:24 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Not a good look. At all.

Northam has next to zero support from Dems. They ALL want the guy to step down, especially the women wearing white.

Fox News is lying to you.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Regarding the INF treaty, Putin probably told Trump to pull out so Russia could never be held accountable for violating it. Trump obviously always caters to Putin's wishes and desires.

Putin is happy with it, also with the removal of troops from Syria. He wanted to get rid of the INF treaty years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/oct/12/russia.usa1

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 6, 2019, 4:26:34 PM
"
"
Turtledove wrote:

Putin is happy with it, also with the removal of troops from Syria. He wanted to get rid of the INF treaty years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/oct/12/russia.usa1

It is useless treaty. US often circumvent that treaty by placing missiles with their allies, and they are right.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Not a good look. At all.

I thought they were dressed up as sheep. It would make sense with their mentality.

I thought Pelosi looked very good for a 78 yr old, i dont like her politics but hope she is in good healthh.\

Trump gave the best sotu of all time last night, only racists and bigots disliked it
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It was worth it to catch the Pelosi Clap of Thunderous Shade live. Oh I was in tears with laughter.

Its very funny when people talk like this, trying to sound smart while sounding like worldstar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info