ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

The DNC, DCCC and Podesta's gmail were hacked by Russian GRU and disseminated through their controlled cutout, Wikileaks.

Anything other story is propaganda cooked up by the Kremlin and domestic right wing deep state disinfo operation.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download
"
Xavderion wrote:
No time so just a daily reminder why the fake news media is the enemy of the people.

It's fake news for asking a legitimate question? Anyone who's not a total moron knows Bolton and co. are looking to attack Iran. We don't have to be in Iraq to watch Iran. We have the IAEA watching them and satellites. It doesn't help that the US and Isreal put out fake news at the International Atomic Energy Agency meeting in Vienna this week. Saying that Iran had just abandoned its nuclear deal with world powers and will start kicking out inspectors immediately. When caught they said it was was meant to be an entertaining thought exercise. Kinda like how Trump got caught this week lying about our intelligence agencies.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Or maybe it'll be the great stinker, 'Promises made, Promises kept'. That piece of shit slogan is about as tenable as a fly-screen window on a submarine.

Promises kept: 16.7% (...well, technically the slogan's not wrong; it's above 0)
Stalled or broken: 45.1% (LOL)
In the works (effectively not kept yet, probably stalled): 27.5%
Compromise: 10.8% (that's some real Art of the Deal shit right there, Donny)

Maybe he'll be cuffed by the marshals and perp walked off the stage :)
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
No time so just a daily reminder why the fake news media is the enemy of the people.

It's fake news for asking a legitimate question? Anyone who's not a total moron knows Bolton and co. are looking to attack Iran. We don't have to be in Iraq to watch Iran. We have the IAEA watching them and satellites. It doesn't help that the US and Isreal put out fake news at the International Atomic Energy Agency meeting in Vienna this week. Saying that Iran had just abandoned its nuclear deal with world powers and will start kicking out inspectors immediately. When caught they said it was was meant to be an entertaining thought exercise. Kinda like how Trump got caught this week lying about our intelligence agencies.

Exactly. It's not like Trump doesn't take non recorded meetings with Putin regularly or anything. He's a conman and can't be trusted.
Something to watch for is Deutsche Bank

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-deutsche-bank-records-subpoenaed-by-mueller-1512480154

And the money laundering links to VTB, VEB and Alfa banks

(I know, but it's fun to make stuff up. Ask Scrotie and Xav!)
Truth!

Another great article I discovered. Some of the best ones are by people who know the enemy the best. https://www.timesofisrael.com/why-one-ex-refusenik-says-us-democracy-will-survive-despite-russian-meddling/
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

It's fake news for asking a legitimate question?

Trump says he wants to "look at Iran". Fake news media interprets it as him wanting to strike Iran. In what world is that legitimate? Only if you buy into the fear mongering. Remember the "muh nuclear codes" talking point? Trump is the most peaceful president in decades.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Spoiler
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Vpn's can make you appear anywhere, i dont think you understand how data works. They just use a cheap vpn from russia with no logs (also not many countries jurisdiction) and send it from there.
True, but moot. The DNC leaks were extracted on-site, not over the Internet.
1. DKIM authentication means that Yahoo, Gmail, etc has confirmed the emails were real — that is, if the sender was podesta@gmail.com, you can use DKIM to query gmail.com (with a key and checksum) and to this day it'll reply with "yep, he sent that."
2. Timestamp analysis strongly implies that the DNC server emails were extracted via USB flash drive, not via Internet. The speed at which files were transferred is not generally consistent with Internet speeds, and especially not crossing the Atlantic. Because of this, the evidence suggests the DNC leaker had physical access to the DNC network.
3. It's possible to counterfeit timestamps. But why would someone who delivers genuine, authenticatable emails then go back and counterfeit timestamps to match a USB drive? I believe DKIM means we can trust the source.
Let me guess this analysis is coming from a right wing site like theforensicator? The metadata had clearly been changed since the original hack and is pretty much useless. I don't think you understand how any of this works.
False. It has not clearly been changed since the original hack. It may have been changed or not, and there's no clear way to know. I already addressed the notion that the metadata could be easily counterfeited (point #3) but I don't believe it was.

But let's put it in a way we both can agree on: either the DNC "hack" was performed on-site within the DNC network, or it was performed over the Internet and the hackers later counterfeited evidence pointing falsely to onsite extraction even though DKIM authentication proves the leaked emails were genuine.
"
The DNC, DCCC and Podesta's gmail were hacked by Russian GRU and disseminated through their controlled cutout, Wikileaks.

Anything other story is propaganda cooked up by the Kremlin and domestic right wing deep state disinfo operation.
Okay, so which am I then? Deep state, or Russian? Can I be lizard people?
"
Xavderion wrote:

So you're saying CNN staff should be detained in Gitmo without due process?
Spoiler
Just kidding.

Seriously tho, reminds me of Poor Cathy Newman vs Lobster Daddy. But just as in Newman's case, I don't think it's fake news to respond to someone with a completely incompetent summary followed by a question mark. That's not a lie, it's a question. Potentially an extremely stupid, humiliating question, but a question nevertheless.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 3, 2019, 11:53:29 PM
It's a military base that's looking into a foreign power. OF COURSE it's to be able to strike if needed. It's not a fucking weather balloon.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
It's a military base that's looking into a foreign power. OF COURSE it's to be able to strike if needed. It's not a fucking weather balloon.

Trump don't believe those US spies that say Iran halted its nuclear weapons programs. He need alternative facts. You know what I mean...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info