ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Trump disappointed me. Where is the government shutdown for months or even years? BUT That beg the question. Are they gonna do this again in three weeks?
Gloating over "winning" the shutdown is childish and quite frankly, of bad taste.

The shutdown only made losers, there isn't a single winner out of it.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
This ia all very stupid. You realize trump or Putin could kill everyone on the planet in 30 minutes? You think he';s worried abt that pussy?

Why do you think Obama like looked 90 years old grey when he retired?

Little more of a job than bloggin and talking shit
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 25, 2019, 10:11:32 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:

When will the left learn to meme? God damn.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Trump supporters are on suicide watch right now lol that's the point I'm trying to make. The mood among right-wingers is right now about as low as when Obama beat Romney in 2012.

Cheer up Trump supporters! Gov. employees are going to get paid! No-one will have to take loans out to be able to feed themselves (and be in debt for years) as Trump's unethical, scumbag commerce secretary suggested they should do. We aren't getting the hatred monument (wall) anytime soon. America's airports will now be able to function properly again! Scientist's again will be able to resume their research (if their research hasn't already been set back by years).

Trump and his supporters (Ann Coulter, Hannity, Rush) created this shutdown. They shut the government down b/c "building a wall" is good politics among the right-wing. This shutdown was always a farce, about nothing, and had nothing to do with good policy nor border security. And the shutdown was created SOLELY b/c of Trump and his supporters asinine, uncompromisable demand to build a hatred wall. I don't see why we can't gloat now. Trump and his supporters brought so much pain and stress to so many people over literally nothing. We should throw it in their faces that they shut down the government, hurt so many people, families, and all for literally the dumbest reason ever (BUILD A WALL DERRRRRRR). AND STILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS GOT NOTHING FROM ALL THE PAIN THEY CREATED!

Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 25, 2019, 10:18:44 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
Trump supporters are on suicide watch right now lol that's the point I'm trying to make. The mood among right-wingers is right now about as low as when Obama beat Romney in 2012.

Cheer up Trump supporters! Gov. employees are going to get paid! No-one will have to take loans out to be able to feed themselves (and be in debt for years) as Trump's unethical, scumbag commerce secretary suggested they should do. We aren't getting the hatred monument (wall) anytime soon. America's airports will now be able to function properly again! Scientist's again will be able to resume their research (if their research hasn't already been set back by years).

Trump and his supporters (Ann Coulter, Hannity, Rush) created this shutdown. They shut the government down b/c "building a wall" is good politics among the right-wing. This shutdown was always a farce, about nothing, and had nothing to do with good policy nor border security. And the shutdown was created SOLELY b/c of Trump and his supporters asinine, uncompromisable demand to build a hatred wall. I don't see why we can't gloat now. Trump and his supporters brought so much pain and stress to so many people over literally nothing. We should throw it in their faces that they shut down the government, hurt so many people, families, and all for literally the dumbest reason ever (BUILD A WALL DERRRRRRR). AND STILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS GOT NOTHING FROM ALL THE PAIN THEY CREATED!

All I hear is "waaaa waaaa walls are racist". Never heard a single good argument against a wall. They work.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Trump blinked.

That orange bastard realized it wasn't a hill worth dying on.

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Let's see if he learns from this.

He won't. He's wedded to his base and he knows it. The support from his base (40% of the US voting electorate) is the only reason he can't be impeached/charged with crimes (e.g. money laundering).

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Even now we have Shuckerbee rushing to deny that anything to do with Stone has to do with the President or the White House. Never knew the guy. Might have served me coffee once.

Spoiler

"
鬼殺し wrote:

but thankfully they're nobodies whose beliefs are about as significant now as tumbleweeds in a ghost town.

Together, they are powerful. With 40% of the US voting electorate, Trump is legally untouchable IMO.

I have no idea what the fuck keeps happening in Florida, but for the most part, Democracy is very much alive in the US imo.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 25, 2019, 10:49:18 PM
Walls dont work X. Most people get in by visitor visa. How about stop messing w south America and drug laws that make it profitable to kill ppl for the drug trade not to mention turn these counties into no go zones
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 25, 2019, 10:54:49 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Walls dont work X. Most people get in by visitor visa. How about stop messing w south America and drug laws that make it profitable to kill ppl for the drug trade.

It's about half who come through visitor visa. The other half comes through the open border. And the visa half is at least somewhat vetted. Not an argument.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info