ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

Even in San Antonio?

That wouldn't make much sense, but San Antonio would definitely profit from a border wall.

omg

so many clueless, uninformed people. why do i bother, if they can't read current affairs news, or at least orange buffoon tweets?

The point rojimboo was trying to make was that San Antonio doesn’t share a boarder with Mexico. Although by saying “that wouldn’t make much sense,” I’m guessing you knew that already.
"
rojimboo wrote:
Tit-for-tat pettiness

The past few pages have pretty much confirmed you're wasting your time now dude. Nothing but vapid responses from two meme-posting Trump supporters who *know* everything we know, who have acknowledged his incessant, grandiose lies (which should be enough to turn anyone against another person, let alone a world leader) and still choose that. In any other relationship, the word for this sort of thing is 'abusive'. To willingly support a pathological liar and believe they still have your best interests at heart despite so much evidence to the contrary. You can't help the willingly abused. They have to learn to help themselves.

It's funny. They go on about building walls and how they work -- I suppose it's true. These ignoramuses have built a wall between themselves and reality. And that includes *anything* you can say or do.

Anything.

So why do or say anything? You asked yourself the same thing, and the response was a condescending dismissal from a supposed adult. Again, hard confirmation that you shouldn't.

Either they'll have their moment of reality and contrition, realise they've been taken in by an abusive arsehole who cares nothing for anything or anyone but himself and seek help, or they won't. And if they won't, so what? One's a self-confessed clown and the other's in Germany. No loss either way if they never escape Trump's malignant orbit.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 21, 2019, 1:52:41 AM
"
No loss either way if they never escape Trump's malignant orbit.

If Trump had lost the election as everyone expected then I'll guess the Trump Tower Moscow would have been under construction now and Trump would be trying to drum up as much trouble as he could against President Clinton. The folks you speak of would be backing Trump all the way. Probably even more strongly than they do now.

In the meantime Putin is sitting happy whether his puppet won or lost election. Well worth the few hundred million dollars that he has likely had to give the traitor Trump. If Trump eventually gets totally exposed as a Putin Puppet then all the better for Putin. It will make him look very powerful to the people of Russia.

Putin is in a no lose situation and the blind Trump supporters are never going to realize that they were played for suckers. It will always be the media's fault or the deep state's fault or someone else's fault. They will never understand reality. NEVER!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
No loss either way if they never escape Trump's malignant orbit.

If Trump had lost the election as everyone expected then I'll guess the Trump Tower Moscow would have been under construction now and Trump would be trying to drum up as much trouble as he could against President Clinton. The folks you speak of would be backing Trump all the way. Probably even more strongly than they do now.

In the meantime Putin is sitting happy whether his puppet won or lost election. Well worth the few hundred million dollars that he has likely had to give the traitor Trump. If Trump eventually gets totally exposed as a Putin Puppet then all the better for Putin. It will make him look very powerful to the people of Russia.

Putin is in a no lose situation and the blind Trump supporters are never going to realize that they were played for suckers. It will always be the media's fault or the deep state's fault or someone else's fault. They will never understand reality. NEVER!

Well, yes. As awful as it was, I don't consider Trump's victory in the US elections his true moment of ascension. Hell, he's just a symptom, a result of widespread American complacency and unfounded superiority. I likened him to an abscess, and I stick by that. Abscesses are always the result of an infection and an infection is always the result of a compromised immune system, one way or another.

I don't hate Russia or Russians any more than I hate America or Americans. This is all about a very high level power play with the vast majority of the citizens of both countries being caught up in it. Obviously I believe in personal agency and the responsibility of the individual to remain informed, to connect the dots for themselves, but I also think we're in dire times when the citizens HAVE to do that. In a way, it's the onus of those in charge to run things with an efficiency and vague benevolence that allows the average citizen to just take care of their own shit without having to worry about the bigger picture.

If the bulk of the daily conversation among the citizens is politics or war, then I think someone has failed to do their job. Of course, that can lead to complacency and maintenance of a status quo, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but then leads to situations like now so in the end I'm content to say 'shit's fucked' and leave it at that.

We're all going to be dead in 50 or so years and THIS is how we expend our personal energy?

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
The Cuckenstein AMA on Reddit was a goldmine. Warmed my heart.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rojimboo wrote:

Why are you conflating weather with climate change again? Didn't you learn last time, how moronic you sounded? My dog is smarter than you.

Pathological lying is both a strength and a weakness. It is a strength from the prospective that reality need not get in the way of the messaging. So the messaging is very quickly turned around and one never has to admit that they were wrong. It is a weakness from the prospective that better results can usually be achieved dealing with reality when trying to fix things or make things better for the future.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/donald-trump-lies-factcheckers

"
Since taking office, Trump has made 7,645 ‘false or misleading claims’. In the month of October he said 1,200 things that were false or misleading, according to Fact Checker database

"
“There’ve been some politicians that were fast and loose with the truth. But not like Trump,” Kessler [editor and chief writer of the Washington Post’s Fact Checker column] said.

“And the ironic thing is 30 years ago when I worked in New York covering finance. And he was exactly the same.

“Nothing has changed.”

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 21, 2019, 9:11:18 AM
"""""""""""""""factcheckers""""""""""""""" have been debunked many times. Usually they hang themselves up on some technicality and call the claims misleading because of it. Only when talking about Trump though.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If Trump said the sky is blue the fact checkers would go on a sperg rant about how light from the sun is white, but it is scattered in many directions. So when the sun sets its light is passing through more atmosphere in order to reach you and thus, not blue. Conclusion: liar liar pants on fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info