ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
coatofarms wrote:
Each school campus should have a minimum of two armed, SOR-certified staff on duty while doors are open to students. These staff may be teachers, or cops, or specialized private hires, but I believe using teachers would be the most economical.

But when Trump talks about arming teachers, you balk just as you do when he talks about securing the border.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Tweetstorm from your favorite President:

"
Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!

"
...Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie),....

"
....the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America. He was a Crooked Cop......

"
.....who is being totally protected by his best friend, Bob Mueller, & the 13 Angry Democrats - leaking machines who have NO interest in going after the Real Collusion (and much more) by Crooked Hillary Clinton, her Campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. Just Watch!

I laughed at "leaking machines". They're basically underage Russian prostitutes.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
He's doing what any psychopathic criminal would do.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Each school campus should have a minimum of two armed, SOR-certified staff on duty while doors are open to students. These staff may be teachers, or cops, or specialized private hires, but I believe using teachers would be the most economical.

But when Trump talks about arming teachers, you balk just as you do when he talks about securing the border.

Yeah I would rather exhaust every other option before militarizing our schools with armed guards. Maybe we could look to the 100% of other developed countries that don't have this problem for inspiration.
"

Yeah I would rather exhaust every other option before militarizing our schools with armed guards. Maybe we could look to the 100% of other developed countries that don't have this problem for inspiration.

Trump Cost cutting measure is pretty amusing. Teachers will be his poorly paid part time police officers. And the Military can be his part time construction workers to build his wall.
Last edited by deathflower on Jan 12, 2019, 12:42:23 PM
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

93% of school shootings that are stopped by police (as opposed to: stopped when shpoter feels like stopping) are stopped by 1 (63%) or 2 (30%) officers. However, the time window to stop the shooting is very short, too short for 911-style dispatches to arrive in time. The answer is to have SMALL numbers of armed responders NEARBY. We do need to put armed responders in our schools; we do NOT need to put a lot of them in our schools, and we shouldn't.

I'm certainly not advocating requiring all teachers to carry a firearm. That would be overkill. As I said, two responders on duty per campus — so probably 3-4 total so schedules can be rotated — would suffice. I'd say just one on duty, but a smart shooter might begin their assault by taking out one of the responders; therefore, two responders who avoid each other while on duty.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 12, 2019, 1:04:36 PM
It's a silly lie when Trump and his supporters say the rest of us don't care about drug smuggling, border security, and criminals. A silly wall is just not going to fix those things. The Trump border wall is just a metaphor for his racism.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
It's a silly lie when Trump and his supporters say the rest of us don't care about drug smuggling, border security, and criminals. A silly wall is just not going to fix those things. The Trump border wall is just a metaphor for his racism.
I don't care about drug smuggling. Just end the war on drugs and then it won't be smuggling.

I do care about illegal immigration, but for the most part I don't think the wall would be an effective solution to that end.

I do think the wall would be both useful and good when it comes to prevention of both human smuggling and the reentry of previously deported aliens. Considering that the wall wouldn't be that expensive as far as government solutions go, I support it for these two reasons, but honestly I don't feel super strongly about the wall because I don't care all that much about those two issues.

But I will say this: the more I hear people like you say that an inanimate metal barrier is racist, the more I want Trump to get his wall for the spiteful lulz alone.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 12, 2019, 5:35:38 PM
A swastika isn't inherently racist/antisemitic but is a widely known symbol used to portray those feelings. As thus, you can easily associate the symbol as being racist/antisemitic.

The same goes with that wall. With the way Trump portray mexicans and others from south america, it is a symbol of racism (or at least, of xenophobia). If Trump didn't have such despicable views of every countries under the USA, then the wall wouldn't be a symbol of racism. It would still be a bad idea though.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
From a Politico story on AOC:
"
Two House Democratic sources compared her use of Twitter to Donald Trump’s. Just as congressional Republicans constantly withhold criticism of the president out of fear he’ll unleash a tweet at them, some Democrats have done the same with Ocasio-Cortez.

“People are afraid of her,” said one senior Democratic aide.
ALEXANDRIA: Those establishment Democrats want you impeached so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: there's no going back. You've CHANGED things. Forever.

DONALD: Then why do you want to impeach me?

(Alexandria starts laughing. After a moment she's laughing so hard it sounds like sobbing.)

ALEXANDRIA: Impeach you? I don't wanna impeach you. What would I do without you? Go back to conning Starbucks Marxists? No. No. No! No you- you're WHY they elected me.

DONALD: You're garbage who offers false promises of welfare to gain power.

ALEXANDRIA: Don't talk like a Republican. You're not, even if you'd like to be. To them, you're a freak. Like me. They just need you right now. But as soon as they don't they'll cast you out. Like Alex Jones.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 12, 2019, 6:38:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info