ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

It's a ten cheeseburger kinda night.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I've never figured out republicans problem with ilegeals..

There's nothing to figure out. Racism/xenophobia doesn't need to be analyzed.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 11, 2019, 11:48:55 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I've never figured out republicans problem with ilegeals first off. They tend to work like a motherfuckers. ppl "over the barrel" so to speak tend to, illegal or not. The only issue I see is dead beats like that want to come a sponge off the social welfare system we have which we shouldnt even have. I mean thats what we should be lobbying against not these people. But I guess that would piss off too many in trailer parks/hood dependent on it.i.e. natives who vote.

This is why democracy fails everywhere and in Greece bankers make all the decisions. Ends up a nation of takers.

You're almost there. Keep trying.

The TRUTH is that immigrants are magnitudes less likely to be lazy government sponges than your average Trump/Putin supporter.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I've never figured out republicans problem with ilegeals first off. They tend to work like a motherfuckers. ppl "over the barrel" so to speak tend to, illegal or not. The only issue I see is dead beats like that want to come a sponge off the social welfare system we have which we shouldnt even have. I mean thats what we should be lobbying against not these people. But I guess that would piss off too many in trailer parks/hood dependent on it.i.e. natives who vote.

This is why democracy fails everywhere and in Greece bankers make all the decisions. Ends up a nation of takers.

You're almost there. Keep trying.

The TRUTH is that immigrants are magnitudes less likely to be lazy government sponges than your average Trump/Putin supporter.

You won't get an argument from me. Privilege fucks you up. Adversity makes you stronger. I'm 100x weaker than my grandfather from Afghanistan who family was half killed came here with $90 etc.

We need more adversity. No social welfare.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2019, 12:06:43 AM

Wasn't The Matrix AWESOME?

But really, I didn't actually ask a question, so I'm not even sure what you're on about here. [/quote]Yet you clearly provided an answer. The question is implicit.

But yeah, the Matrix was indeed awesome. Watching Neo spend two hours constantly asking questions, and then gaining knowledge by means of having questions answered, is a model more people should aspire to.

TLDR: Murkan stupidity is not a bug, it's a feature.

PS, there is no spoon.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Here's another instance of Trump claiming Mexico was going to write him a check for the wall: https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/1083782128880574469 He's all lies and no substance.

He's also a Kremlin puppet who is using his failed promise as a reason to make millions of Americans suffer.
"
coatofarms wrote:

LUL
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Here's another instance of Trump claiming Mexico was going to write him a check for the wall: https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/1083782128880574469 He's all lies and no substance.

He's also a Kremlin puppet who is using his failed promise as a reason to make millions of Americans suffer.

I know you're just a bot from Media Matters but Charan already posted this video. Here's another one btw, this is still way before the election.

https://twitter.com/BeckysImmoral/status/1083412200440487939?s=09

tfw the fake news media does a sales pitch for the wall, wtf

Spoiler

turns out, most Americans think there's a crisis on the border

Spoiler

"m-muh millions are suffering! RUSSIA!!!"

Spoiler

Also daily reminder that certain people here advocate genocide.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
He's a triple amputee, the dude behind the go fund me. He must be more than a little determined, that's for sure. Not being put to use in a good way, here. Makes me feel a bit uneasy that much purple heart fury.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Welcome back, Erd. Hope you had a nice break and didn't melt down there. :)

Thanks Charan. No break, just a forum lull, and keeping cool sorta. It's hard because it's not consistently hot enough for the climate to put a dent in city people's regular pace, which is flat stick, even when it's super hot, me included.

That's what I miss about the Tropics. Island Time, slow down because it's freaking hot. Sensible.

Last edited by erdelyii on Jan 12, 2019, 6:04:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info